Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 86611 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere
« Reply #255 on: July 20, 2019, 03:27:10 pm »

So did I teleport together with the ship? Or is wrath of macragge somewhere at zercon while I am in Russia
You teleported to Russia without your ship

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 21, 2019, 01:38:09 am »

Holy Terra, Teleport back to damn ship

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 21, 2019, 02:13:47 am »

"Okay every one that wanted a ghost has one, can we leave now?"
Its time to leave this place and get back to the Blockbuster.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 21, 2019, 12:02:48 pm »

Tell him that it is okay and offer him to find a less crazy place to sleep peacefully...
...but try to find my trusty old revolver first.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 26, 2019, 03:53:27 am »

Spoiler: Train George (click to show/hide)

Keep sealing the crack
The central crack is sealed, which closes the other cracks too. Now Bill and the weird creatures are trapped in reality

Help kill the creature, then bring the pack and search Gravity Falls for Bill.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
1v1
You try to attack, but miss, as the creature tried to attack you for trying to attack it, but also missed.
3v2
The child was able to kick it while it was distracted

Holy Terra, Teleport back to damn ship
You teleport directly from Russia, along with the nearest person, a Russian citizen, to the ship

"Okay every one that wanted a ghost has one, can we leave now?"
Its time to leave this place and get back to the Blockbuster.
You start heading for the Blockbuster. On the way there, you notice that the portal is gone. When you get to the Blockbuster, you are surprised to find that it is locked.

Tell him that it is okay and offer him to find a less crazy place to sleep peacefully...
...but try to find my trusty old revolver first.

You fail to find your revolver, but as you are talking the cracks in the sky seal up, which calms down Fred a lot. Unfortunately all that’s around you are evergreen trees.

There are srill 2 pwoplw who didn’t act. I am doing the turn now since it’s been a while

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 26, 2019, 04:02:55 am »

"Who the hell locked the door, there probably in there stealing all my movies!"
Use my crowbar to pry the door open, if this fails have the others help.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 26, 2019, 12:35:56 pm »

Keep searching for a cave to sleep in.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 26, 2019, 01:03:23 pm »

Run over Bill and the other weird creatures sealing them in random places/objects with the Reality Rails.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 26, 2019, 05:31:59 pm »

Ehh, this was rather unintended to get you into all of this planetary system scale rebellion supression, citizen, I would suggest you to proceed to the ordinary human crew chambers under the guidance of ultramarine chapter servants and spend your time there, until we get back to your planet.

Get into the orbit of the next rebellious planet and hail them :
 Rule of immortal emperor has been restored on your neighbour planet, any resistance is futile, comply and drop your weapons and you shall spare your own planet countless human lifes.
Otherwise, we, ultramarines will have to act as we are  genetically designed, to be instrument of his wrath.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 26, 2019, 11:42:30 pm »

Leave the monster, find Bill, rip his eye out.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 27, 2019, 07:00:03 am »

Name: Thalin
Description: Elderly, bearded man of indeterminate precise age. Has the ability to regenerate injuries, except, he assumes, his head, though he doesn’t know for sure, and he doesn’t want to find out. Technically not a Citizen of this planet. He’s long since given up on dying peacefully of old age. He wears a dark cloak and hood, and carries a hunting rifle at all times.
Starting Location: His hut, in the highlands near to the Mountaintop laboratory.
Goal: Continue to exist.
Are you still playing?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 30, 2019, 06:15:28 am »

It seems Imic left for good. Time for the next turn

"Who the hell locked the door, there probably in there stealing all my movies!"
Use my crowbar to pry the door open, if this fails have the others help.
You manage to get your crowbar pushed through the door and lever it open with the hook of it. Upon entering, you notice a white bird with very long legs, a secretary bird, at the counter. “Oh good, you finished the puzzle. Do you like puzzles?”

Keep searching for a cave to sleep in.
You find a cave, and as you get near the entrance, you hear singing in various pitches

Run over Bill and the other weird creatures sealing them in random places/objects with the Reality Rails.

Leave the monster, find Bill, rip his eye out.

1v1, 6v6
George tries to run over Bill, as he tries to defend. George last control and turned right without hitting him, so Bill’s shielding was wasted and couldn’t be used for what came next. Scotty finds Bill by following where a train came from. Scotty aims for Bill’s eye as Bill throws blue fire at him. As Scotty bites Bill’s eye, it is crushed by Scotty’s jaws. As Scotty burns from the fire,(3) there is pain, but the fire dims to nothing after 2 minutes. Blue ash falls from you where burnt scales were. Bill is bleeding perfusely from where his eye once was.

Scotty has Burnt Scale Patches

Ehh, this was rather unintended to get you into all of this planetary system scale rebellion supression, citizen, I would suggest you to proceed to the ordinary human crew chambers under the guidance of ultramarine chapter servants and spend your time there, until we get back to your planet.

Get into the orbit of the next rebellious planet and hail them :
 Rule of immortal emperor has been restored on your neighbour planet, any resistance is futile, comply and drop your weapons and you shall spare your own planet countless human lifes.
Otherwise, we, ultramarines will have to act as we are  genetically designed, to be instrument of his wrath.

4, 1v2
The human finds his way to the human quarters, and you begin to hail the planets. They don’t listen to you, but their attempted shots at you missed your ship.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 30, 2019, 07:40:45 am »

"What puzzle, I didn't mess with any puzzle, and how the hell did you get in here, and scene when did birds start to talk?"
Find out what this bird meant by Puzzle, and why it broke into my house.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 30, 2019, 10:47:05 am »

Call over my allies and press the attack on Bill.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 30, 2019, 01:02:30 pm »

Continue convincing rebels to surrender,

if they dont surrender -
      Deploy flesh eater virus bombs to wipe out all life on planet.

This is the last time I offer you mercy and forgiveness of our emperor, if you desire to keep with your ways, the judgement of the golden throne shall be harsh and we will spare none, as we are his angels of death.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 56