Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 632

Author Topic: Stellaris: Paradox Interactive IN SPACE  (Read 1678272 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Stellaris: Paradox Interactive IN SPACE
« Reply #1035 on: March 18, 2016, 12:25:23 pm »

As soon as an alien species has fuzz, it's suddenly "furry" this and "genocide" that.

Fucking self-hating mammaloids.
I know what the First Rule of Descan says, but I'm 100% agreed with this anyway.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: March 18, 2016, 12:54:49 pm »

As soon as an alien species has fuzz, it's suddenly "furry" this and "genocide" that.

Fucking self-hating mammaloids.
Sometimes you just want an excuse to commit genocide.

Majestic7

• Bay Watcher
  • Invokes Yog-Soggoth to bend time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: March 18, 2016, 01:01:49 pm »

Furry mammals are the ones that make the best carpets. Carapaces and stuff don't feel so nice under your toes.

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: March 18, 2016, 01:57:28 pm »

A couple interesting things to note:
It seems that clothing styles are unique to body type and clade. The "avian" classification seems odd, since there's some without particularly clear avian features, and a mammal with feathered wings. And some of those arthropods are CLEARLY vertebrate.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: March 18, 2016, 02:00:05 pm »

It seems that clothing styles are unique to body type and clade. The "avian" classification seems odd, since there's some without particularly clear avian features, and a mammal with feathered wings. And some of those arthropods are CLEARLY vertebrate.
Do you just nitpick everything?

JumpingJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: March 18, 2016, 02:48:02 pm »

Agreed. And did you see that last mammal with a bill? What's that about? yes i know it's a platypus

snip dat pic
I'm torn between a glorious penguin empire and a commonwealth of turtles. Mushroom men are out; my ruler will inevitably be kidnapped.
I'M NOT HERE TO CHAT, I'M HERE TO DANCE OVER YOUR DEFEAT.
Imagine how much more exciting the dinosaur exhibits would be if we had necromancers.
Sigtext

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: March 18, 2016, 03:08:51 pm »

Man, the artists had fun with these. Loving the art style. I feel strangely fascinated by the third-last Mammalian with the incredibly creepy grin. A face like that, you gotta go far.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: March 18, 2016, 03:17:35 pm »

Man, the artists had fun with these. Loving the art style. I feel strangely fascinated by the third-last Mammalian with the incredibly creepy grin. A face like that, you gotta go far.
What about the second-last (in the first row) mollusc? The one besides Cthulhu. That one is surprisingly disturbing if you pay enough attention.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: March 18, 2016, 03:22:15 pm »

What about the second-last (in the first row) mollusc? The one besides Cthulhu. That one is surprisingly disturbing if you pay enough attention.
That one amuses me, though I'm not sure why.  The face feels vaguely familiar for some reason.

gimli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: March 18, 2016, 03:51:54 pm »

Nothing for PLANT?

Leaked image

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: March 18, 2016, 05:10:37 pm »

It looks like a bat of some kind.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: March 18, 2016, 06:28:40 pm »

It looks like a bat of some kind.
Specifically it looks like a vampire bat.
Fruit bats tend to look like cute little foxes :3
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1047 on: March 18, 2016, 06:33:01 pm »

So I finally got around to watching Quill's 30ish minutes or so of the game, and damn the guy cannot stay focused. Granted he was excited, had two people shouting at him to do things, and only had half an hour or so but still.

From what I have seen, this game looks like it has some long legs in terms of replayability. Lots of race design options, ethics, etc. I like what I've seen, can't wait to get my paws on it.

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: March 18, 2016, 08:11:11 pm »

Spoiler: Is that a (click to show/hide)

Drakale

• Bay Watcher
  • I will get my revenge~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: March 19, 2016, 12:18:28 am »

Improved version
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 632