Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 651691 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Poll added!
« Reply #1665 on: October 31, 2013, 03:42:07 am »

Bah!

Just spent two hours in Reudh's friend safari trying to get a Solar Powered Helioptile before realizing that they don't show up with hidden abilities until you've seen the person online >.>

At least I got a box of wonder trade material.

I'd go online, but.... nah. Got study to do.

Silfurdreki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: October 31, 2013, 03:45:45 am »

Don't worry about it, I need to do the same. That "just" was a bit of exaggeration anyway, I did it yesterday. :P
Entropy is not what it used to be.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: October 31, 2013, 06:15:52 am »

So I decided to stop putting bad wonder trades back into the system, where I got them from and simply release them instead.
When I say bad, I mean pokemon which have been captured near the start and those whom are way too easy to obtain.
With a few excptions.. I always accept & level up Scatterbugs which are from different countries. The reason? Right here. (spoilers!)

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: October 31, 2013, 06:28:42 am »

Added Both Ultra and Ekolis to my freidns list on 3DS. Could you guys add me back so i can figure out what y'all safaris are?
Preferred pronoun: "They/Them".

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: October 31, 2013, 06:45:51 am »

I've gotten sidetracked by berry farming. I restarted last weekend or so, and now I've basically put game progression on hold until Sunday because I can't fly to the field every so often for pet control.

Of course, on Sunday I'll probably have enough Sitrus and Lum Berries to serve my health and status needs until the postgame.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: October 31, 2013, 06:59:25 am »

Berries.. I never really bothered with those in the previous games, maybe except for puffin-making..
Any reason why i should bother with them in X/Y?

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: October 31, 2013, 07:05:01 am »

Berries.. I never really bothered with those in the previous games, maybe except for puffin-making..
Any reason why i should bother with them in X/Y?
Lum and cheri are your friends against any electric type and that'll be helpful in one stage of the game.
But yeah i waited until post-game to begin berry farming because i wanted to collact as many basic berries first and get started all at once.

Now I'm working on five trees a time I plant five, harvest, plant five, harvest. only more-than-once-in-a-row-repeat plant the berries I use most like lum cheri and sitrus(not side-by-side repeat, but each harvest cycle repeat)
Havent gotten any mutations yet, but i feel my next crop may have quite a bit.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 07:06:40 am by RekkaAtsuma »

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: October 31, 2013, 07:10:21 am »

That reminds me.. how long can berries be planted withou being taken care of?
I might have forgotten thoose I planted a day ago..

Silfurdreki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: October 31, 2013, 07:22:07 am »

With a few excptions.. I always accept & level up Scatterbugs which are from different countries. The reason? Right here. (spoilers!)

On that note, which patterns do people around here get? I'm from southern Sweden and I get the continental pattern.

Also, I just noticed that Vivillion is pokemon #666. I wonder if making #666 a bit special was intentional.
Entropy is not what it used to be.

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: October 31, 2013, 07:44:26 am »

Depends upon the berry you planted, each is different, but I say check back every 6 hours

Also, I just noticed that Vivillion is pokemon #666. I wonder if making #666 a bit special was intentional.
If your'e referencing what i think you're referencing, some cultures believe that 616(pokemon shlemet) and some that 626(pokemon buffoulant) are the bad numbers...Hello Evil in Stitch
I think it's just a number so...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: October 31, 2013, 08:11:16 am »

If they were going to do something like that, it would've involved 4's.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: October 31, 2013, 08:14:18 am »

On that note, which patterns do people around here get? I'm from southern Sweden and I get the continental pattern.
Modern pattern here in the state of Indiana.

Weeds appear to grow every few hours, watering is approximately a daily thing (unless you're using boost mulch [never use boost mulch]), Bug Pokemon try to fuck up your trees every few hours during the second half of their lives or so, and I'm not sure how many times unharvested trees regrow. It might be infinite now, given the lack of stable(?) mulch. I'll science it eventually.

But yeah i waited until post-game to begin berry farming because i wanted to collact as many basic berries first and get started all at once.
I got a bunch of berries from the trees during fights on route 5. Pidgeotto's Twister + purple/green berry trees usually yields something good (including Lum berries from the green trees).

Oh, that reminds me. I need to get a Leppa berry so I can have complete arboreal mastery of all things healing.

If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: October 31, 2013, 08:43:35 am »

I got a bunch of berries from the trees during fights on route 5. Pidgeotto's Twister + purple/green berry trees usually yields something good (including Lum berries from the green trees).

Oh, that reminds me. I need to get a Leppa berry so I can have complete arboreal mastery of all things healing.
I waited because i didnt have any pokemon with moves to get items off those trees. Still don't regarding trees, the only move i have capable of getting in-battle item drops is Heat Wave, heart scaled onto my lv 36 Charizard, and thats only useful for heat rocks from hardened sand piles.

Despite my love of flying pokemon I rarely use them over Fire or Fairy - if a fire/fairy existed it'd be my main pokemon no questions with Talonflame in 2nd slot.
And talonflame's best ranged flying attack is razor wind...so yeah...I'm not gonna be getting much berries during battle.

Though i agree it's the real way to go.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 08:47:36 am by RekkaAtsuma »

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: October 31, 2013, 08:48:24 am »

I also live in Sweden, just further north, in the Gävleborg region. I have the Icysnow Pattern.
Got the Marine Pattern by Wonder Trade, was from someone in the UK I think.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 08:51:24 am by Ultimuh »

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: October 31, 2013, 08:55:45 am »

Razor wind is normal type.

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 463