Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400179 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #300 on: January 27, 2013, 12:11:13 am »

Why do I feel like my efforts are not being noticed? I'm the only one who has focused on the other 8 continents in any way,shape, or fashion. Mutare has done nothing. Avarian's perfectly content with all of you guys focusing on the dwarves, but if you dare mess with my creations and The Men of The North, Avarian will kill you.
I'll not mess with you; as of yet I can't match up against an Elder God in direct combat.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 27, 2013, 12:16:45 am »

Why do I feel like my efforts are not being noticed? I'm the only one who has focused on the other 8 continents in any way,shape, or fashion. Mutare has done nothing. Avarian's perfectly content with all of you guys focusing on the dwarves, but if you dare mess with my creations and The Men of The North, Avarian will kill you.
Hey, I created the other 8 continents! I'm pretty sure I've not "done nothing". Besides, I play games with the people there regularly and aside from the occasional attempted murder over Monopoly, my relations there have gone smoothly.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 27, 2013, 12:23:32 am »

So is that other fated one me by any chance? If so, is this the time I go and type up reaction or do I wit till next turn?

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 27, 2013, 12:25:24 am »

My screw-ups are taking your thunder. Sorry.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 27, 2013, 12:29:38 am »

So is that other fated one me by any chance? If so, is this the time I go and type up reaction or do I wit till next turn?
I think you're Aure the EmberGuard guy, so you already acted, if I haven't confused you with someone else.
Sig! Onol

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 27, 2013, 03:07:53 am »

Yes...but I was wondering if i'm the other 'fated one' in Ardas' most recent post.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 27, 2013, 03:15:48 am »

Yes...but I was wondering if i'm the other 'fated one' in Ardas' most recent post.
Yeah, I mentioned you to Udil. Time will tell if he gets mad or not, but it's unwise to mess with an Ascendant with the backing of an Ancient in said Ancient's home territory.
Sig! Onol

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 27, 2013, 03:16:54 am »

Yeah, I mentioned you to Udil. Time will tell if he gets mad or not, but it's unwise to mess with an Ascendant with the backing of an Ancient in said Ancient's home territory.
Depends on what turn he gets there in.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 27, 2013, 03:18:14 am »

Whatever do you mean?
Sig! Onol

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 27, 2013, 03:24:46 am »

Whatever do you mean?
Well, i awake in 3 turns. If Udil doesn't get there before then... well, it'll depend on how I feel when I wake up.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 27, 2013, 03:25:48 am »

Whatever do you mean?
Well, i awake in 3 turns. If Udil doesn't get there before then... well, it'll depend on how I feel when I wake up.
He'll be there and gone in three turns, provided he doesn't start anything.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 27, 2013, 10:30:15 am »

Whatever do you mean?
You won't even be able to find him...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 27, 2013, 10:58:23 am »

((....I'm going to go hope that we can override her powers on other mortals.))
Well, that was an effect of the mighty act, that she used out of her own will something she will not have anytime soon... And she'll control herself better.
Do not expect her fucking with anything that moves, Vanida is the goddess of lust but she has self respect...

And I couldn't resist, having tentacled creatures and a goddess of lust in one setting and don't mix them once... pfff

Ghazkul, you may ignore the first part of my post with that little chat with some human females if that can't be a part of a mighty act in a different part of the world and assume that she went to our tentacled friends immediately. I just tried to not scrap the first post... And giving false promises to mortals does sound fun :)

Before anyone asks: I was sure  that young gods get acts, not mighty acts. My memory is crappy but I keep trusting it and don't recheck important things....  My first plan was a huge overkill. So I asked the GM for a permission (via Pm) to modify my action and got it
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 27, 2013, 11:35:33 am »

Btw: orgies with Mortals and other Divines cost no act, they come for free...and somehow this sentence sounded very wrong. Anyway you can have sex as much as you like but you have to deal with the outcomes...

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 27, 2013, 12:57:02 pm »

Oh dear, that happened fast.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 379