Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400559 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #285 on: January 26, 2013, 08:43:56 pm »

Bros and Brohams, I think they're MY kids.
And they'll be my kids, too, in a way.
I shaped every dwarf on the face of the globe! Granted, no quite the way I had in mind...
Almost every dwarf. Almost.
There were dwarves that didn't notice the huge jungle and giant reptiles?
Oh, you mean those. Yeah, that would be every dwarf.
Although, now that you mention it, the dwarves I'm reshaping will probably affect most dwarves' lives, too...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 26, 2013, 08:45:34 pm »

I shaped every dwarf on the face of the globe! Granted, no quite the way I had in mind...
Although, now that you mention it, the dwarves I'm reshaping will probably affect most dwarves' lives, too...
Dwarves seem to be a target of the interest of gods on Bay12.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 26, 2013, 08:57:59 pm »

:o
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 26, 2013, 08:58:47 pm »

:o
Speaking of something different, I think that's everyone.
Sig! Onol

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 26, 2013, 10:12:20 pm »

Uh, there are dwarves on the other continents you know? They live in the mountains and volcanoes of the other 8 continents, which are rare but still existent. In other words: THERE ARE STILL DWARVES UNTOUCHED BY YOUR (talking to everyone, not just you GWG) TAINT. Though the Ninth Continent has the largest amount of dwarves... I think, I'm not sure; y'all kinda messed with them and killed off so many I'm not sure how many are alive and how many are still dwarves. Hell, i should just sink the continent into the planet's core and make it into HFS.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 11:25:36 pm by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 26, 2013, 10:26:47 pm »

Uh, there are dwarves on the other continents you know? They live in the mountains and volcanoes of the other 8 continents, which are rare but still existent. In other words: THERE ARE STILL DWARVES UNTOUCHED BUT YOUR (talking to everyone, not just you GWG) TAINT. Though the Ninth Continent has the largest amount of dwarves... I think, I'm not sure; y'all kinda messed with them and killed off so many I'm not sure how many are alive and how many are still dwarves. Hell, i should just sink the continent into the planet's core and make it into HFS.

Hasn't everyone been focusing on one continent and the dwarves?  I have seen no hint of the other continents/races being affected by anyone except the overgod.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 26, 2013, 10:27:37 pm »

Uh, there are dwarves on the other continents you know? They live in the mountains and volcanoes of the other 8 continents, which are rare but still existent. In other words: THERE ARE STILL DWARVES UNTOUCHED BUT YOUR (talking to everyone, not just you GWG) TAINT. Though the Ninth Continent has the largest amount of dwarves... I think, I'm not sure; y'all kinda messed with them and killed off so many I'm not sure how many are alive and how many are still dwarves. Hell, i should just sink the continent into the planet's core and make it into HFS.

Hasn't everyone been focusing on one continent and the dwarves?  I have seen no hint of the other continents/races being affected by anyone except the overgod.
Thaneos has been attracting humans, and I'm expanding there.
Sig! Onol

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 26, 2013, 11:20:07 pm »

Have you read (Un)Holy Powers?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 26, 2013, 11:22:47 pm »

Have you read (Un)Holy Powers?
Nope.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 26, 2013, 11:26:46 pm »

IIRC, the Ninth Continent is the only places dwarves are endemic to. They may have emmigrated, but not before I "fixed" their homeland!
Sig

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 26, 2013, 11:37:59 pm »

The First Godly WarTM (Not counting World War G, which never actually happened.) is fought over/with Dwarves.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 26, 2013, 11:39:40 pm »

Edited my action to be less douchey.
Sig! Onol

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 26, 2013, 11:47:03 pm »

Yeah, they have. Mutare likes the other 8 continents primarily because he doesn't have to deal with the other gods constantly shitting up the place there.

IIRC, the Ninth Continent is the only places dwarves are endemic to. They may have emmigrated, but not before I "fixed" their homeland!
No, when I created the planet I placed the humans on every continent excluding the Ninth, I placed the dwarves on all the continents but more concentrated on the Ninth, and I put the Squiddles in the oceans.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 11:50:28 pm by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 26, 2013, 11:54:14 pm »

Yeah, they have. Mutare likes the other 8 continents primarily because he doesn't have to deal with the other gods constantly shitting up the place there.

Not for loooong~
Sig! Onol

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 27, 2013, 12:06:30 am »

Why do I feel like my efforts are not being noticed? I'm the only one who has focused on the other 8 continents in any way,shape, or fashion. Mutare has done nothing. Avarian's perfectly content with all of you guys focusing on the dwarves, but if you dare mess with my creations and The Men of The North, Avarian will kill you.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 379