Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400168 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #945 on: February 14, 2013, 04:45:01 pm »

Remind me where Eversummer is?

Hey i just noticed this:
3. On the Matter of The Squiddles: Any godlike being wanting to interact with the Squiddles is now allowed to interact with them, in order to reduce the overcrowding on The Ninth Continent.
Dafuq?! How is raping my squiddles going to reduce overpopulation on the Ninth Continent?!
No one wants to rape them, only help them.
And he means figurative overpopulation. We're focusing too much on it.

Even having tea with them?
"So, miss Cthulhu, I was wondering if you'd like some tea-"
"STOP YOU RAPIST ILL CALL THE POLICE"
YES. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT THE NEW OVERGOD SAYS, YOU DO NOT TOUCH THE ONLY UNTAINTED CREATURES LEFT ON THE PLANET.
Do you want me to pretend I believe you or to explain all the reasons you're wrong?

And I don't care if people like the physical representations of a dead insane creator god roaming the seas or not. Hurting the squiddles is just... wrong.
I do not intend to hurt the squiddles. I intend to help them.
...Which probably worries you.

The crow god just wants his siblings to stop fighting.

He's just sort of sick of it, with all the godslaying and the kidnapping.
Neyravah agree.
(Strangely, that is gramatically correct.)

And he also wants some of dat heroin fire now. :3
Disagree.

You make a good diplomat, Corvus.
Though seriously, Imma give Udil a prosthetic.
I Udil survives, he is old and a cripple. It would just take a god/otherthing/ascendant who dosen't like the dwarves to kill him. Bursting in the mountain home and wrecking shit should be easu for a being of godly power. Also if I get in I'm going to mess with the Squiddles soooooo much!
She's protected by The Spider; you can only harm him through physical combat.
Good thing I'm a dragon. A two-headed dragon.

I don't know who that is.
And you call yourself a Knowledge god...

Mcclay. It isnt smart to make a god of entrophy an enemy...
Jbg. You aren't in a position to threaten anyone.

...I wonder who Udil is there to kill?
Me. The guy who got the dwarves together for the first time, which let him be king to all dwarves, not to mention creating the Fangdrakes that let him be famous for slaying one, not to mention the Flamoaks which make such excellent armor and packs, not to mention the Stonedrakes he hasn't noticed yet but will surely use.
I don't get it. I mean, sure, Neyravah made the drakes and stuff, but that just left the dwarves more powerful in the end. And, if it wasn't for me, Udil would just be a fisher.

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I don't like one bit the idea of us spending acts so he can be protected and have a personal army of demigods, while he's basically making the north in his own little estate. I'm just saying, it remembers me of a few dictatorships... But hey, if you guys like the whole "Big brother is watching" thing, then go for it.
Like I'd actually let him take my beings. Look how Neyravah reacted when the dwarves destroyed Their forests! ...Okay, look at how They tried to react.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: February 14, 2013, 05:23:32 pm »

I will help the Squiddles tame the darkness.....But I won't alter their form.....I might grant them powers....BUT NOT TWIST THEM INTO HORRID SQUIDDRAKES....like somebody....

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: February 14, 2013, 05:40:22 pm »

I also have no intention of making all Squiddles into non-Squiddles.

I wonder how Udil will react to my speech.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: February 14, 2013, 05:43:05 pm »

SQUIDDRAKES I SAY SQUIDDRAKES!!

On a serious note.....You have let the Darkness into your soul.I like that :)
Considering I'm the God of Darkness

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: February 14, 2013, 05:46:33 pm »

On a serious note.....You have let the Darkness into your soul.I like that :)
Considering I'm the God of Darkness
I had not considered that.
Sig

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: February 14, 2013, 05:48:45 pm »

Hiding mode = ON
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: February 14, 2013, 06:04:11 pm »

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: February 14, 2013, 06:05:59 pm »

Popcorn eating mode: ACTIVATED

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: February 14, 2013, 06:14:46 pm »

Hiding mode = ON
Starvation mode: ACTIVATE
It's not like I had choice IC or OOC. My base of power is squashed between two hostile ancients (that's assuming that any of my followers survived the action)

But hiding mode is not the same as doing nothing mode
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: February 14, 2013, 06:16:44 pm »

Hey, why doesn't Corvus or Vanida find himself an ally among the mortals? one that is pissed at other gods and could offer an arm against others? I did see you all and could easily call your name to revela myslef while I remain hidden to other gods.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: February 14, 2013, 06:19:44 pm »

Just sayin:
"How can you claim to be good, any of you? Where have you poured your very essence into making things better for a people which you know despises you? What is the creation you have created to do anything but benefit yourself or one who has already pledged their support? Who has sacrificed without promise or hope of a compensating reward? Why, then, do you hoist yourselves onto high dragons?
Mutare made stuff for all the races, and they didn't even know he existed. Mutare created a universe without wanting a reward, he just wanted to watch something grow. And you all stood by as that loving, caring, grandfather of the universe was slaughtered by a being from beyond the universe because he wished the child of that being to be free of its father's suffocating grasp. Just know, that the horrible chaotic daemon sultan was the only good guy here, and he was killed with a hammer. Such is the will of the universe I guess, and that will shall be extended to everything.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: February 14, 2013, 06:21:55 pm »

Hey, why doesn't Corvus or Vanida find himself an ally among the mortals? one that is pissed at other gods and could offer an arm against others? I did see you all and could easily call your name to revela myslef while I remain hidden to other gods.

And risk the mortal turning on me?

Also, Mutare did nearly destroy the world, and he was a bit of a dick, explaining why Thaneos killed him in the first place.

The only true good guy is either Thaneos (saved the world from dick overgod) or Avarian (wanted to stop infighting). Neither is truly 'pure', but good is probable. Mutare just....was.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 06:23:26 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: February 14, 2013, 06:35:41 pm »

And risk the mortal turning on me?

Also, Mutare did nearly destroy the world, and he was a bit of a dick, explaining why Thaneos killed him in the first place.

The only true good guy is either Thaneos (saved the world from dick overgod) or Avarian (wanted to stop infighting). Neither is truly 'pure', but good is probable. Mutare just....was.

Turning on you? Why? Dude, if you won't risk it, you will remain a mere shadow.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: February 14, 2013, 06:38:02 pm »

For a number of reasons, being one of the hated gods major among them.

I could get more powerful simply by getting more people to believe in knowledge, and therefore me.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: February 14, 2013, 06:48:01 pm »

"If you think you can remain neutral in all conflicts, you are a fool. Simply put, even if you avoid all those championing ignorance in this world, it is impossible to remain aloof forever. What will you do when war comes a-knocking at your door, say 'Go away, I'm neutral'?

STOP TALKING ABOUT SWITZERLAND LIKE THAT! Switzerland has feelings too y'know! >:(
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 379