Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 399837 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #1860 on: February 22, 2013, 06:51:42 pm »

OH MY GOD
I HAVEN'T ENSLAVEd ANY RACE.

Stop inventing stupid shit. I don't care about Sea spawn. They live in water I came to the coast only for coast dwarves and to colonize it. I have no interest or need for slaves.

You keep spreading lies about me because you all hate my power.
You lead the dwarves-> The dwarves have SeaSpawn slaves-> You lead the owners of slave Sea Spawn-> You lead the slavery of Seaspawn-> You enslave the Sea Spawn. Q.E.D

See my post right above you Jbg.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: February 22, 2013, 06:52:03 pm »

OH MY GOD
I HAVEN'T ENSLAVEd ANY RACE.

Stop inventing stupid shit. I don't care about Sea spawn. They live in water I came to the coast only for coast dwarves and to colonize it. I have no interest or need for slaves.

You lead the dwarves-> The dwarves have SeaSpawn slaves-> You lead the owners of slave Sea Spawn-> You lead the slavery of Seaspawn-> You enslave the Sea Spawn. Q.E.D

Keep talking and I'm gonna bust few more deities.
You bust more deities that means I break through to the universe and kill yo ass.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: February 22, 2013, 06:53:52 pm »

I give up.

*Breaths fire and invents popcorn*

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: February 22, 2013, 06:54:13 pm »

Az-Sho and Corvus are working together and Udil will be in my pantheon. Unless he REALLY wants to tick Az-Sho off by backstabbing him by forcing the world to be monotheist....
I am merely pointing out his words, which only allow one Az-Sho to interfere with dwarves if they don't want to become, quote, "by [his] ascension meal."

Az-Sho and Corvus are working together and Udil will be in my pantheon. Unless he REALLY wants to tick Az-Sho off by backstabbing him by forcing the world to be monotheist....
He will. Calling it right now that either Az-Sho kills Udil or Udil kills Az-Sho, followed by Udil being gangraped by all the other gods not wanting a fun-sized Kratos running around.
Unless I beat Az-Sho to it.

Me backstabbing anyone is just a stupid speculation. I gain nothing out of turning on Az-Sho or forcing monotheism outside of dwarfkind. You are all just jelly as hell and can't deal with my awesome.
"Awesome?"
You mean the "Takes god who gave him and his kind so much and kills him despite repeated attempts to better dwarfkind" kind of "awesome?"
Besides, here my evidence is your own words.

And best of all I'm still invisible!   ;D
Possibly.

I do not lie. I tell the bits of truth overlooked by others.
Of course, I also didn't accuse you of enslaving the Seaspawn. That's just stupid.

Oh, and Ardas? Threatening other gods, even ones that don't exist just yet, is a good recipe to see Neyravah again.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: February 22, 2013, 06:55:41 pm »

Hey, everyone knows what I can do. Just say the word and ichor will flow. Every other god is just hot air and nothing more (save for my allies, they are sensible people so far).

And remember, attacking me out of petty dislike of my comments in OOC is meta, since Udil said nothing to any of you.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: February 22, 2013, 06:58:41 pm »

And yet you're the one threatening us OOC. Keep in mind that Corvus dislikes violence IC ANYWAY, so he dislikes you and Az-Sho, and Vanida because you're all fighting over what he views as 'something easily solved' in the latter two's case and he just plain doesn't approve of all the killing in Udil's case.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: February 22, 2013, 07:01:47 pm »

You could always leave the Pantheon(become antagonist) and join me in exile at the bottom of the Sea! Us younger Gods gotta stick together, else we become meals to both the ascendants, and the Elders...

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: February 22, 2013, 07:03:34 pm »

The only God in danger from Nelkathar is Udil. And possibly Az-sho.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: February 22, 2013, 07:06:32 pm »

Hey, everyone knows what I can do. Just say the word and ichor will flow. Every other god is just hot air and nothing more (save for my allies, they are sensible people so far).

And remember, attacking me out of petty dislike of my comments in OOC is meta, since Udil said nothing to any of you.
I got killed for OOC comments, you can too. Just remember every time you kill someone or something important to the universe, its barrier get weaker. Just remember what is on the other side...
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: February 22, 2013, 07:06:51 pm »

As you are not your own ally, this means you are hot air. (And you are. You're not nigh invulnerable.)
I freely admit to being hot air, but just wait until I exist and have an IC reason to kill you...

Aye, but with Udil's tendencies, it shouldn't be hard to find a reason for revenge.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: February 22, 2013, 07:09:09 pm »

Let's see.

-He killed Neyrevah.

-He's killing the Drakes.

-He's an ally of the Serpent.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: February 22, 2013, 07:11:59 pm »

-He's suppressing worship of other gods.

-He is also a massive threat if he can kill one god when MORTAL.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: February 22, 2013, 07:14:59 pm »

I'm an ally of the Serpent AND the Spider. And I will be making deals with other Elders soon.

Face it guys, your rage is impotent and that makes it so much fun to stir up.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: February 22, 2013, 07:15:24 pm »

The Spider is partially to blame for that...

Why do I sometimes get The Spider and The Serpent mixed up anyway?

Team not Udil.

-Nelkathar.

-The squid thing who's name I can never remember.

-The Younger God of Darkness*

-Feros.

-Corvus? Maybe?

-Vanida.

*I still don't see how that makes any sense...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 07:17:22 pm by Vgray »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: February 22, 2013, 07:16:40 pm »

I got killed for OOC comments, you can too. Just remember every time you kill someone or something important to the universe, its barrier get weaker. Just remember what is on the other side...
You did not get killed for OOC actions, and the Elder God of death is more likely to get in with all these gods dying.
I'm an ally of the Serpent AND the Spider. And I will be making deals with other Elders soon.

Face it guys, your rage is impotent and that makes it so much fun to stir up.
This.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 379