Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400127 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #4995 on: March 19, 2013, 04:53:13 pm »

Maybe you should call it a dwarf planet from  now on. Because I always keep forgetting that the moon, is well, not orbiting the planet anymore.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4996 on: March 19, 2013, 04:54:11 pm »

Maybe you should call it a dwarf planet from  now on. Because I always keep forgetting that the moon, is well, not orbiting the planet anymore.

Call it Udilsworld!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4997 on: March 19, 2013, 04:54:58 pm »

Hehehehhehehe no.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4998 on: March 19, 2013, 04:58:45 pm »

Applauds. Didn't expect that pun.

Oh, and before someone thinks I wan't to blow up the planet again. I'm speaking about creating a magical comet with associated magical meteor showers.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4999 on: March 19, 2013, 05:03:47 pm »

We're all meeting at Despair....also, I don't think Aldemas can see the moon anymore as the veil shields it and therefore wouldn't be visible to him, yet visible.

Like what happens when Corvus tries to detect Fatianna without her revealing herself.
Pretty sure I can probably:
A) Sense You
B) Remember the Location
C) Derive source of Power from "our" worshippers
Or unlikely:
D) See it because I've seen it before

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5000 on: March 19, 2013, 05:04:53 pm »

Yes it is, we stuck it in orbit around Solitude when we moved it.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5001 on: March 19, 2013, 05:07:42 pm »

Do you guys even know the Catalyst swarm exists?  Honestly I have no idea what knowledge is and isn't available to gods and ancients anymore.  All I know is that my character has no idea any of you exist with the exception of Feros.  The Catalyst may suspect other gods but it does not know of you.  Thus until I do meet other gods, I will continue to roleplay as if there is just Feros and of course by new dwarf buddy Gren.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 05:11:03 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5002 on: March 19, 2013, 05:09:48 pm »

Do you guys even know the Catalyst swarm exists?  Honestly I have no idea what knowledge is and isn't available to gods and ancients anymore.  All I know is that my character has no idea any of you exist with the exception of Feros.  The Catalyst may suspect other gods but he does not know of you.  Thus until I do meet other gods, I will continue to roleplay as if there is just Feros and of course by new dwarf buddy Gren.
It's just assumed that gods and ancient are basically omnicient to some degree - Thaneos apparently had control of the Force, as he 'felt' the dwarves dying from my collapsing the continent they were on.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5003 on: March 19, 2013, 05:10:49 pm »

Do you guys even know the Catalyst swarm exists?  Honestly I have no idea what knowledge is and isn't available to gods and ancients anymore.  All I know is that my character has no idea any of you exist with the exception of Feros.  The Catalyst may suspect other gods but he does not know of you.  Thus until I do meet other gods, I will continue to roleplay as if there is just Feros and of course by new dwarf buddy Gren.

If you killed an intelligent being that saw you, then I know about it.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5004 on: March 19, 2013, 05:11:59 pm »

Applauds. Didn't expect that pun.
I did, I just hoped it wouldn't happen.

It's just assumed that gods and ancient are basically omnicient to some degree - Thaneos apparently had control of the Force, as he 'felt' the dwarves dying from my collapsing the continent they were on.
Ghaz repeatedly stated that Corvus, God of Knowledge, was not omniscient, so you guys aren't either.

And on that note, could you please keep OOC out and IC limitations in mind?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5005 on: March 19, 2013, 05:13:10 pm »

No, you simply know something was slaughtered by something not of your control. Which would cause you to either ignore or investigate.
Then you meet the Zerg Catalyst Swarm

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5006 on: March 19, 2013, 05:14:05 pm »

We're all meeting at Despair....also, I don't think Aldemas can see the moon anymore as the veil shields it and therefore wouldn't be visible to him, yet visible.

Like what happens when Corvus tries to detect Fatianna without her revealing herself.
Pretty sure I can probably:
A) Sense You
B) Remember the Location
C) Derive source of Power from "our" worshippers
Or unlikely:
D) See it because I've seen it before
It belongs to Fatianna, not me. She controls who sees it. It's up to her whether or not you see it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5007 on: March 19, 2013, 05:14:39 pm »

No, you simply know something was slaughtered by something not of your control. Which would cause you to either ignore or investigate.
Then you meet the Zerg Catalyst Swarm
How owuld one know this?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5008 on: March 19, 2013, 05:15:50 pm »

I'm sure he could sense a random death happening somewhere. Not what killed it, but he could sense the death.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5009 on: March 19, 2013, 05:16:36 pm »

The Veil blocks all perceptions, senses, and so forth from outside unless I specifically say otherwise, and wipes the mind of all mortals leaving it vis a vis it's location.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company
Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 379