Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400171 times)

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #5430 on: March 26, 2013, 06:32:37 pm »

I think elf should stay, but I don't care who is controlling Corvus if elf quits, I JUST WANT THIS GAME TO GET MOVING!
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5431 on: March 26, 2013, 06:33:11 pm »

I think elf should stay, but I don't care who is controlling Corvus if elf quits, I JUST WANT THIS GAME TO GET MOVING!
+1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5432 on: March 26, 2013, 06:39:34 pm »

But Ghaz must make him pull a Volondor. HE SHALL BE ASSIMILATED!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5433 on: March 26, 2013, 06:39:49 pm »

+1, though I agree with GWG that he would be a good candidate for Corvus if EC doesn't want to play anymore. He'd be a good only sane god.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5434 on: March 26, 2013, 06:56:29 pm »

Are you confusing Corvus and Udil?

If Iamanelf drops out, I would be willing to take up the mantle of Corvus. I'm a bit of a geek and tend to see eye to eye with Ianamelf and Corvus, and am currently not in the game, so I'd be a decent choice.
The main parallel between Udil and the "crazy" Corvus I suggested would be empire building.  As far as I know Udil does not engage in mutilation of his enemies by crows nor the grand construction of sphinxes (spires don't count haha) and Corvus does not plan on slaughtering his former allies.  Basically, I just think it would be funny for Corvus to fight back against his perceived injustices and possibly fulfill the whole "those who fight monsters become monsters" trope.  Anyway, it would probably make an interesting side plot at least.

It would be nice.  Are we waiting for something?  I think someone said Digital Hellhound hasn't posted yet.  Anyone want to pester him with a PM letting him know?

But Ghaz must make him pull a Volondor. HE SHALL BE ASSIMILATED!
That's my turf buddy. :P
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5435 on: March 26, 2013, 06:59:23 pm »

It would be nice.  Are we waiting for something?  I think someone said Digital Hellhound hasn't posted yet.  Anyone want to pester him with a PM letting him know?

So...I'm thinking due to this, everyone is going to should send Digital Hellhound a PM, just to make sure.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5436 on: March 26, 2013, 07:00:01 pm »

He has a fever or something right now, which accounts for it.

So...I'm thinking due to this, everyone is going to send Digital Hellhound a PM, just to make sure.
Sig! Onol

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5437 on: March 26, 2013, 07:29:49 pm »

He has a fever or something right now, which accounts for it.

So...I'm thinking due to this, everyone is going to send Digital Hellhound a PM, just to make sure.
Agreed
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5438 on: March 26, 2013, 11:55:26 pm »

Oh, yay, PMs. Always nice to wake up to see you're a terrible person who 'ruins everyone's fun'. I've been sick, then swamped with schoolwork, and today's my birthday. Why don't one of you ladies write a nice action for me?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5439 on: March 27, 2013, 02:30:59 am »

Why did I know something like this was going to happen?
You ain't ruining anyone's fun, though; at least not on my account. Knew this would happen grumble dramatic timing always works like this grumble
Sig! Onol

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5440 on: March 27, 2013, 05:27:41 am »

Oh, yay, PMs. Always nice to wake up to see you're a terrible person who 'ruins everyone's fun'. I've been sick, then swamped with schoolwork, and today's my birthday. Why don't one of you ladies write a nice action for me?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  :D
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #5441 on: March 27, 2013, 05:35:47 am »

Happy Birthday. Also, I don't mind waiting, everyone has their own things to take care of.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 07:54:17 am by Ardas »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5442 on: March 27, 2013, 07:46:30 am »

Happy birthday. I don't think you ruin everyone's fun.

Do you REALLY want us writing actions for you?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5443 on: March 27, 2013, 09:06:32 am »

Besides he has all the time he wants...update is coming next week earliest.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5444 on: March 27, 2013, 05:26:45 pm »

PTW so I don't miss two pages of inane rambling again.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 379