Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 376 377 [378] 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400159 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #5655 on: April 12, 2013, 06:07:15 pm »

4) What about the whole caste of midwives that I tried to create back home?
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=121907.msg4113932#msg4113932

It probably wound up the same as my creation of the race-jumping souls, ghaz not wanting to post 'God X creates Y' for every action, because it would detract from the flow.  Or however he reasoned it.

Whatever man, I only suggested something that works very well for my other games.

All generalizations are false.  Just because it works for those games does not mean it will work for this one.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5656 on: April 12, 2013, 06:30:06 pm »

4) What about the whole caste of midwives that I tried to create back home?
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=121907.msg4113932#msg4113932

It probably wound up the same as my creation of the race-jumping souls, ghaz not wanting to post 'God X creates Y' for every action, because it would detract from the flow.  Or however he reasoned it.

Whatever man, I only suggested something that works very well for my other games.

All generalizations are false.  Just because it works for those games does not mean it will work for this one.
OBI-WAN FALLACY
:P
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5657 on: April 12, 2013, 06:50:26 pm »

YES IT IS.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5658 on: April 14, 2013, 04:38:57 am »

GWG, do you seriously think IRC conversation of the game isn't going to happen just because you refuse to join the channel? It's been going on since the start of the game in various channels. Ardas is trying to give everyone a chance to join in on these conversations. Nobody's forcing you to stop using this thread.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5659 on: April 14, 2013, 08:54:07 am »

GWG, do you seriously think IRC conversation of the game isn't going to happen just because you refuse to join the channel? It's been going on since the start of the game in various channels. Ardas is trying to give everyone a chance to join in on these conversations. Nobody's forcing you to stop using this thread.
1. javier repeatedly said that he and Ardas were the only ones in the IRC or that even Ardas had left and I hear no indication that it was ever otherwise.
2. If people use the IRC to plan, that's less planning that they can be held accountable for.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5660 on: April 14, 2013, 09:05:39 am »

Okay what ive seen so far:

We are missing Nagashor, the creations of Kar'lan and the White Sisters aswell as the Illuminated.

the White Sister didnt get a mention yet because nothing interesting happened to them. Concerning Kar'lans guys, they were basically mentioned as one of the Cults on the Corvid Moon running around and fighting with other Cults.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #5661 on: April 14, 2013, 10:07:45 am »

1. javier repeatedly said that he and Ardas were the only ones in the IRC or that even Ardas had left and I hear no indication that it was ever otherwise.
2. If people use the IRC to plan, that's less planning that they can be held accountable for.

GWG, no one said that IRC is a 24/7 thing. And to "hold everyone accountable" for things they plan is plain asinine. Why on earth would I babble to you or anyone else what my plans are here in OOC? Isn't the idea of planning partially about keeping it to interested parties only? People already PM each other, IRC speeds that up and allows for conference-type discussion.

This discussion is pointless however, since you are the one who suffers as a result of communication limitations, not me.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5662 on: April 14, 2013, 12:22:26 pm »

GWG, no one said that IRC is a 24/7 thing.
And no one ever said or even suggested that anyone save you and javier had ever been to that chatroom until DH demanded to know why I assumed so.

And to "hold everyone accountable" for things they plan is plain asinine. Why on earth would I babble to you or anyone else what my plans are here in OOC? Isn't the idea of planning partially about keeping it to interested parties only? People already PM each other, IRC speeds that up and allows for conference-type discussion.
Id does, however, cause you to hold your tongue on the forum.

This discussion is pointless however, since you are the one who suffers as a result of communication limitations, not me.
Perhaps.
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5663 on: April 14, 2013, 12:29:33 pm »

Ghaz, Ukrainian, and Tiruin on one occassion I think have also been on the IRC.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5664 on: April 14, 2013, 12:56:12 pm »

Ghaz, Ukrainian, and Tiruin on one occassion I think have also been on the IRC.
Hm. A bit smaller than DH seemed to be implying...
I'm probably not missing much.
Sig

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5665 on: April 14, 2013, 05:18:49 pm »

Concerning Kar'lans guys, they were basically mentioned as one of the Cults on the Corvid Moon running around and fighting with other Cults.

Seriously?  *scrambles to write up a post*
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5666 on: April 14, 2013, 05:44:12 pm »

I wonder if I should go to the meeting... Then again, I would probably get killed by 3-4 gods.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5667 on: April 14, 2013, 05:50:58 pm »

I wonder if I should go to the meeting... Then again, I would probably get killed by 3-4 gods.

'Killed' is an understatement, just look at Aur-sha's rage.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5668 on: April 14, 2013, 06:05:09 pm »

I just realized something. If Az-Sho was supposed to be a male snake, how did he spawn an egg? How strange...

Disregard the fact that he is a giant interdimensional snake of Who controls Earth

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5669 on: April 14, 2013, 06:12:29 pm »

I just realized something. If Az-Sho was supposed to be a male snake, how did he spawn an egg? How strange...

Disregard the fact that he is a giant interdimensional snake of Who controls Earth
Meh. I was so manly I spawned a Jeebusfiresnake.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 376 377 [378] 379