Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 844 845 [846] 847 848 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2393351 times)

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #12675 on: January 31, 2015, 04:54:51 pm »

Post perplexicon-tech apocalypse +1
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #12676 on: January 31, 2015, 05:04:05 pm »

Probably should have done this in the first place

http://strawpoll.me/3531642

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12677 on: January 31, 2015, 05:07:00 pm »

Fuck it.

You detonate the claymores on your outer layer of armor and then gather up the corpses and pinch their heads off.  You then proceed to wander around the base, alternating between screaming about how you're gonna blow the place up and making jokes about "Bringing out your heads" and "Getting head".

You gather up the heads of as many corpses as you can, picking dozens from the bodies laying around, till you've got a bulging sack of what must be 50 to 60 severed heads.

You notice a lot more people starting to run now.
Oh dear. That overshoot...
At least I saved some of them?

Er. And here I'd go with "Urban Dungeon crawling with aspects of Judge Dredd and Silent hill".
+1
+1

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12678 on: January 31, 2015, 05:11:25 pm »

Now, Piecewise, you added the third option just to mess with us further, right? :P
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12679 on: January 31, 2015, 06:21:08 pm »

Did the guy who took that really powerful potion I was talking about just stop posting or is he just not doing anything with it? Because It's got a short timer.
I can't really do anything with it, because even so much as trying to hug someone got me the Oh Shit Son Hell No alarm.

China-9 didn't get that.
Uploading the sound virus to Steve didn't get that.
That thing where you misinterpreted a poorly stated amp use and Ice-9 nearly wiped everyone out didn't get that.

So yeah, pretty limited. At the moment I'm trying to beg a gun off somebody to see what touching it with my fists if power, since my inventory right now is "underwear".

Been ignored roundly in favor of staring at doors waiting for people who aren't going back/solving whatever the hell this puzzle is.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #12680 on: January 31, 2015, 06:23:36 pm »

I could poke you maybe, if I - actually no wait, I haven't sent relevant info back to my copy on Heph yet, so no. Sorry breh.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12681 on: January 31, 2015, 06:27:08 pm »

Whilst that sound really fun, I'm forced to point out that it would probbably end in disaster, and result in RC personally dumping your backup into a sun.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12682 on: January 31, 2015, 06:28:11 pm »

Naaah! What's the worst that could happen? :P
Seriously though, of us all you Xan are in the least risk long-term. You have a freakin' character resupply!
Whatever that important information is, you can always ask it just as fine again once you wake up - if you have to wake up yet another copy, because this one is very likely to live, I guess.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12683 on: January 31, 2015, 06:28:35 pm »

I can't really do anything with it, because even so much as trying to hug someone got me the Oh Shit Son Hell No alarm.

China-9 didn't get that.
That thing where you misinterpreted a poorly stated amp use and Ice-9 nearly wiped everyone out didn't get that.

So yeah, pretty limited. At the moment I'm trying to beg a gun off somebody to see what touching it with my fists if power, since my inventory right now is "underwear".

Been ignored roundly in favor of staring at doors waiting for people who aren't going back/solving whatever the hell this puzzle is.

That alarm, I think, was because the person you were trying to hug was the guy with the crazy alien electricity arms.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12684 on: January 31, 2015, 06:31:21 pm »

Hrm, maybe. Still in the market for a five-minute gun loan, as high a calibre as possible.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12686 on: January 31, 2015, 07:13:50 pm »

Id consider passing you a holo-knife, but i ant giving you a gun.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #12687 on: January 31, 2015, 07:59:04 pm »

Did the guy who took that really powerful potion I was talking about just stop posting or is he just not doing anything with it? Because It's got a short timer.

China-9 didn't get that.

Thats because the guy you were trying to hug had super fucked up multi-dimensional arms that would have detonated you.

You've got like two or three turns left. That potion lets you go anywhere. ANYWHERE. In the universe.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12688 on: January 31, 2015, 08:05:08 pm »

@Dorisdwarf  Hey, I've got something I need to get out of a lockbox and seem to of forgotten my keys. Wanna come and help?
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12689 on: January 31, 2015, 08:07:02 pm »

Quick! Tell him The Coordinates!
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 844 845 [846] 847 848 ... 2205