_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 876 877 [878] 879 880 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5768029 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Off Broadway
« Reply #13155 on: March 10, 2013, 09:33:19 am »

Feyri received a small "blip" on her wristpad, surprised at the message.

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Renen...
Oh. Hi Renen.

I think we have one. Here. yeah.

Is your name perhaps ending with an A? As in "Averius von Raptum"

"Hey, you." she said to the screaming person [anaileter, I bet] near the Armory. "Should I tell him?"
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 10:55:54 am by Tiruin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13156 on: March 10, 2013, 10:46:35 am »

Quote from: James Kelly to Bruce Thomson
...Judging from the message Renan just sent out to everybody, you let the doctor experiment on you, didn't you? Look, he's one of the three people on this ship that even I'm not going to mess with, the other two being Steve and the Armory Master of course. I don't know if there's anything I could do for you even if I did have the time or the inclination to attack him. It seems kind of like what's done is done. >.<

...Try to look on the bright side. I don't know what he did to you, but you're still alive and able to send text messages, and you're probably less likely to die on missions now.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13157 on: March 10, 2013, 11:02:54 am »

((PW: Does the pain affect fighting rolls like end, dex and strength?
@Anaileater: You  know, fighting with nothing is good when the other guy is bare fisted too. Renen has rope and a knife.))

Quote from: To Feyri Nirel
Thanks, I am going where you are then. Doc just made him very tough but he is freaking out. Don't know why.

You can put the Averius von Raptum in the end, I didn't write it down because there is only one Renen.

He's one of Doc's experiments. He won't be permakilled and won't become a robot either, he is almost immortal right now so he'll be OK.

Go get Bruce. If the training partner tries to fight back, use slow motion mode and use the rope to tie him. If he gets a knife, use the knife and disarm him to tie him down, avoiding hitting his head.

((Don't want Jim thinking Renen is a team killer. Or anyone. But Maurice already knows that, and only him.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13158 on: March 10, 2013, 11:27:32 am »

Quote from: James Kelly to Bruce Thomson
...Judging from the message Renan just sent out to everybody, you let the doctor experiment on you, didn't you? Look, he's one of the three people on this ship that even I'm not going to mess with, the other two being Steve and the Armory Master of course. I don't know if there's anything I could do for you even if I did have the time or the inclination to attack him. It seems kind of like what's done is done. >.<

...Try to look on the bright side. I don't know what he did to you, but you're still alive and able to send text messages, and you're probably less likely to die on missions now.

Quote from: Bruce to Jim
HE MADE ME FUCKING IMMORTAL, BUT HE LEFT MY PAIN RECEPTORS IN, JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T ENTERTAIN THE IDEA OF HIM SECRETLY DRUGGING ME, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13159 on: March 10, 2013, 12:04:44 pm »

(( Fun fact: Bruce's current condition would practically make him a holy avatar of Maurice's faith: ultimate immortality and regeneration in practically unchanged human form (including the undiminished capacity for pain and thus, sensations). ))
Renen... would he lie about not trying to kill? I don't think so, but I don't know how much has his training progressed since last time. He might be a different person by now.
Eyeing the screaming person covered with blood, Maurice quickly typed a message.
Quote from: MSanctor to Renen
How botched is he? Is he dangerous to fellow 'Corpsmen? Need any assistance?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13160 on: March 10, 2013, 12:14:33 pm »

((people have in the past made END rolls to handle pain))
((also, Rennen is going to the armory? where both Celeste and Lyra (and the AM) are? this might be interesting.))
((oh, and Lyra hasn't picked up her wrist-comp either, so she isn't in on the conversations))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13161 on: March 10, 2013, 12:17:55 pm »

((piecewise comes around to this thread every so often to roll for actions that happen, right? I'm just being a bit overly paranoid, right?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13162 on: March 10, 2013, 12:21:08 pm »

((piecewise comes around to this thread every so often to roll for actions that happen, right? I'm just being a bit overly paranoid, right?))
((usually once a day, every day. occasionally 2x a day but not usually. wait between 3 and 16 hours from now, whatever that is in your timezone. that is his usual activity time.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13163 on: March 10, 2013, 12:32:36 pm »

((oh, and Lyra hasn't picked up her wrist-comp either, so she isn't in on the conversations))
((Everyone is also assumed to have the wristpads, it is like the clothing and the tokens. I'm inclined to think everyone probably already has it on their wrist when they are spat out of stasis.

Although most of those conversations are private messages, Lyra would at least receive Renen's message since he sent it to everyone.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13164 on: March 10, 2013, 12:40:00 pm »

Upon receiving the message, she looked at the seemingly crazed man. "An... experiment...? ...I don't think I like the sound of this 'Doctor'..." Now, Celeste's not dumb. She knows that even if the man were completely normal, she would have very little chance of taking him on in any aspect. Now knowing that he's an experiment of some kind, however (though she's not sure what that entails), she firmly decides to remain hands-off, despite the message, but keep a close eye on the man while he is within the armory.
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13165 on: March 10, 2013, 12:40:52 pm »

((usually once a day, every day. occasionally 2x a day but not usually. wait between 3 and 16 hours from now, whatever that is in your timezone. that is his usual activity time.))
((Ah, good. Better paranoid than right...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13166 on: March 10, 2013, 12:50:05 pm »

((Everyone is also assumed to have the wristpads, it is like the clothing and the tokens. I'm inclined to think everyone probably already has it on their wrist when they are spat out of stasis.

Although most of those conversations are private messages, Lyra would at least receive Renen's message since he sent it to everyone.))
((i thought they were on the mk1 suits?))
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 12:52:30 pm by Lenglon »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #13167 on: March 10, 2013, 12:53:20 pm »

((No, they're on the wrist itself, methinks. The Mk suits probably just have a slot it fits into on the forearm.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13168 on: March 10, 2013, 01:02:28 pm »

((Make them pretty bright. It's really just sniping training.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13169 on: March 10, 2013, 01:08:59 pm »

((well ok then, *works on how this changes lyra's actions/reactions* well, that'll make things a little easier. she'll at least have some warning before someone gets beaten and tied up in front of her...))
Pages: 1 ... 876 877 [878] 879 880 ... 2101