Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 373

Author Topic: DFHack 0.34.11 r3  (Read 1404492 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.34.11 r3
« Reply #4830 on: November 08, 2013, 08:17:37 pm »

in screwing around in Fort mode news, 34 things happen:
fallen fort broke out into a crusade after I moved in a merfolk group,
The River Refreezes the entrance sometimes locking the new residents out and keeping the old in.
Merfolk group broke out into melancholy from lack of clothes.
move in a Centaur group with out properly adding a miltary for them and now the lone Fisherwoman Fallen is their medic and is now being haunted by her murderous ghost peers.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
oh discovered that the Historical entity position is what ever their Civ ID is minus 800.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4831 on: November 08, 2013, 08:24:21 pm »

For a second I was hoping merfolk citizens meant you'd gotten people to willingly live underwater.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Just Some Guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4832 on: November 08, 2013, 10:39:33 pm »

I have full fledged human citizens due to the friendship plugin, but they can't haul. The game says they're "incapable of carrying."

Can this be fixed?

If this question has been answered before, please give me the link.

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
« Reply #4833 on: November 08, 2013, 10:45:00 pm »

Send a PM to Briess.

Done. Thanks again.
I've created the page myself - you should be able to add whatever you want to it.
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.

Isylwin

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4834 on: November 09, 2013, 02:08:57 pm »

As I can't think of a better place to put it atm, I'll go ahead and post it right here. I had a dwarf go berserk on me, as it was quite an important dwarf I kinda wanted it back. So after some searching (couldnt find it on ze google) and asking around I found a fix for it. Just removing the mood berserk doesnt work as they also become an former member and enemy of your current civ. So running this how to remove berserk code in dfhack:
Code: [Select]
[dfhack]# lua
[lua]# dfhack.gui.getSelectedUnit().mood = df.mood_type.None
[lua]# quit
[dfhack]# fix/loyaltycascade
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 02:48:10 pm by Isylwin »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4835 on: November 10, 2013, 07:06:10 am »

For a second I was hoping merfolk citizens meant you'd gotten people to willingly live underwater.
I ran a similar fort based on that idea but found out sooner that yeah I need to figure out how to open up pathing so that a unit could walk through water that more than 2 z levels high.
function playallcivs()
for y,x in pairs(df.global.world.entities.all) do
  require("utils").insert_sorted(dfhack.gui.getCurViewscreen().available_civs,x,"id")
end
here's a simple script that pulls all the civs from your worldgen into your embark select. the only good reason I see doing this is if you want to pick a random or specific Civ then run my military script to gain basic access to military controls.
said script is right here

function addmilitary()
  local D=dfhack.gui.getCurViewscreen().parent.civ_idx

local grabbag=dfhack.gui.getCurViewscreen().available_civs[D]
  --require("utils").insert_sorted(grabbag.positions.site,grabbag.positions.own,"id")
  grabbag.positions.site:insert("#",{new=true,entity_position})
  --grabbag.positions.own:insert("#",{new=true,entity_position})
  --local OBag= grabbag.positions.own
  --local E=dfhack.gui.getCurViewscreen().available_civs[D].positions.next_positions_id
  local SBag=grabbag.positions.site
  SBag[0].flags.MILITARY_SCREEN_ONLY=1
  SBag[0].flags.IS_LEADER=1
  SBag[0].flags.DO_NOT_CULL=1
  SBag[0].flags.RULES_FROM_LOCATION=1
  SBag[0].responsibilities.RECEIVE_DIPLOMATS=1
  SBag[0].responsibilities.MANAGE_PRODUCTION=1
  SBag[0].responsibilities.TRADE=1
  SBag[0].responsibilities.LAW_MAKING=1
  SBag[0].responsibilities.LAW_ENFORCEMENT=1
  SBag[0].responsibilities.ATTACK_ENEMIES=1
  SBag[0].responsibilities.HEALTH_MANAGEMENT=1
  SBag[0].responsibilities.RELIGION=1
  SBag[0].responsibilities.TAME_EXOTICS=1
  SBag[0].responsibilities.MAKE_INTRODUCTIONS=1
  SBag[0].responsibilities.MILITARY_GOALS=1
  SBag[0].responsibilities.MILITARY_STRATEGY=1
  SBag[0].responsibilities.MAKE_TOPIC_AGREEMENTS=1
  SBag[0].responsibilities.ACCOUNTING=1
  SBag[0].responsibilities.BUILD_MORALE=1
  SBag[0].squad_size=20
  SBag[0].code="BOSSCHEEF"
  SBag[0].name[0]="BOSSCHEEF"

end
chances are this doesn't work due to trying to make it more user friendly (and was originally used in a lua script that boot up a gui which causes get viewscreen() to bug out.)
in discovery of reclaims news I some how bug my test site so that the noble of the area is just a fallen fisherwoman who now the only 'citizen' of the fort. like currently every time I reclaim shes still in the Citizens list and I have access to alter her labors, though that doesn't really effect anything and each fort retire the 'tamed' citizens impale bits of the former fallen founders on spears though merfolk(second reclaim lost their minds), the centaur(third reclaim no military lost their minds), and the ratkin(fourth reclaim all but 2 died from wounds from a bad bird attack gone wrong and retired before one of the ratkin snap and choked the other in their hospital bed, the berserk ratkin was later murder by the local spider-monster who while tame survive 3 reclaims with out being removed or killed.)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 08:43:11 pm by Rumrusher »
"body swapping and YOU!"

narhiril

• Bay Watcher
  • [DUTY_BOUND]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4836 on: November 11, 2013, 02:01:40 am »

Noob question time!  Is there a way to automatically enter one or more DFHack commands every time a savegame is loaded?  I want the game to run the commands "itemsyndrome enable" and "fix/cloth-stockpile" every time a saved game is loaded.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4837 on: November 11, 2013, 02:13:56 am »

cloth-stockpile already does and...

okay, yeah, I'm going to fix that up for you, that's an itemsyndrome bug.

EDIT: It should already be doing that >_<

EDIT 2: Too many quotes, fixed.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 02:17:03 am by Putnam »

narhiril

• Bay Watcher
  • [DUTY_BOUND]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4838 on: November 11, 2013, 02:22:29 am »

My bad on fix/cloth-stockpile, I was reading the r3 documentation instead of the r4 (derp).

I'll take the itemsyndrome stuff back to its proper thread.

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4839 on: November 11, 2013, 04:27:56 am »

Noob question time!  Is there a way to automatically enter one or more DFHack commands every time a savegame is loaded?  I want the game to run the commands "itemsyndrome enable" and "fix/cloth-stockpile" every time a saved game is loaded.

If you create a file called onLoad.init or onUnload.init in your data/save/world1/raw folder, then the commands inside it will be run at the appropriate times in r4. They have the same format as dfhack.init in the main df folder. You can use the main one, but that does commands when you open the game, not when you load/unload a save.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4840 on: November 11, 2013, 04:31:20 am »

Oh, cool.

Note also that these files are copied to saves if you simply put them in the mod's raw folder.

Urist Da Vinci

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL: ENGINEER:4]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4841 on: November 11, 2013, 11:31:17 pm »

I am considering the problem of invaders who stand around and do nothing after their leader is killed. Does anyone know of any special issues that could crop up if I made a script to change the group leader id to a living (and uncaged) creature in the group?

Probable steps:
1. I need to identify the flags or whatever that seperates a group leader from the followers.
2. A follower needs to assume the leadership.
3. The other followers need to now follow the new leader - should be just as easy as changing the group_leader_id

Anyone else done any experimenting down this path?

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4842 on: November 12, 2013, 12:05:41 am »

I haven't done anything like that, but that sounds like a useful thing.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4843 on: November 12, 2013, 02:34:34 am »

I am considering the problem of invaders who stand around and do nothing after their leader is killed. Does anyone know of any special issues that could crop up if I made a script to change the group leader id to a living (and uncaged) creature in the group?

Probable steps:
1. I need to identify the flags or whatever that seperates a group leader from the followers.
2. A follower needs to assume the leadership.
3. The other followers need to now follow the new leader - should be just as easy as changing the group_leader_id

Anyone else done any experimenting down this path?
that sounds like messing with adventure mode scripts(companion stuff) or just branch into the path of recruiting invaders into your fort I did some dabbling but not enough to make a script for converting caged gobbos into proper fort citizens.
"body swapping and YOU!"

Urist Da Vinci

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL: ENGINEER:4]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4844 on: November 12, 2013, 04:00:07 am »

Testing so far on a goblin siege squad:

The leader has unit.relations.group_leader_id=-1, whereas the followers have unit.relations.group_leader_id=20633 (the leader's id).

If one of the followers is given unit.relations.group_leader_id=-1, he stands around clueless. However, if I then give other goblins unit.relations.group_leader_id=20640 (the NEW leader's id), the whole NEW squad starts to act like a squad and advance. When the goblins decided to retreat and end the siege, the NEW squad also retreated.

The original leader doesn't even have to die - I can choose another "leader" goblin in the group and split the squaddies 50/50 between the old and new group leader, forming two independant half-size squads. Each leader needs at least one follower to be able to move around.

unit.relations.unk_238 was different for the leader of a building destroyer creature squad - otherwise it appears to be zero. The number didn't match any unit ids.

Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 373