Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1560499 times)

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: Capitalism and murder
« Reply #3257 on: August 31, 2015, 04:51:02 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: September 01, 2015, 01:44:24 pm »

Empire is an 8 hour long film of nothing but the Empire State Building.

Quote from: A review
Empire has got to be considered one of the most suspenseful movies ever made. 485 minutes, with every one of them keeping you on the edge of your seat, seemingly impossible for an eight-hour movie to accomplish.
The scene changes are so subtle and quick, they barely seem to happen, making you feel as if the story hasn't changed, all setting up each individual shock. The acting is fantastic, each character so stoic and emotionless, as if they aren't in the scenes in the first place. Warhol does a fantastic job at threading each scene together, to make it appear as if it is just one ongoing one. Absolutely ridiculous that the AFI refused to include it in its 100 thrills list. See it, and prepare to have your imagination and sense of reality warped.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: September 01, 2015, 02:56:59 pm »

Empire is an 8 hour long film of nothing but the Empire State Building.

Quote from: A review
Empire has got to be considered one of the most suspenseful movies ever made. 485 minutes, with every one of them keeping you on the edge of your seat, seemingly impossible for an eight-hour movie to accomplish.
The scene changes are so subtle and quick, they barely seem to happen, making you feel as if the story hasn't changed, all setting up each individual shock. The acting is fantastic, each character so stoic and emotionless, as if they aren't in the scenes in the first place. Warhol does a fantastic job at threading each scene together, to make it appear as if it is just one ongoing one. Absolutely ridiculous that the AFI refused to include it in its 100 thrills list. See it, and prepare to have your imagination and sense of reality warped.

My sense of reality would probably be a bit worse for wear if I tried to sit through that whole thing too.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3260 on: September 01, 2015, 03:07:35 pm »

Sounds like the precursor to Desert Bus.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: September 01, 2015, 04:26:19 pm »

mother of god
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: September 01, 2015, 04:34:37 pm »

I want to watch it.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: September 01, 2015, 04:46:10 pm »

I want to watch it.
Judging by the comments, you'll be consumed by your inner dadaist and become a slave to bizarre, incoherent works with fake meaning.

I'd recommend watching Plan 9 from Outer Space instead. Just as bad, but funnier.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: September 01, 2015, 04:48:38 pm »

There was a woman came in yesterday with her two daughters, wanted a lighter among other things. They came over to my counter and looked at the lighter selection, and the girls spotted the bic playboy bunny lighters and one exclaimed "look mom! Bunnies! i want a bunny!"

She replied "no, we don't want the bunny."

"But its cute!"

"THERE IS NOTHING CUTE ABOUT THE PLAYBOY BUNNY!"

Couldn't help but snicker.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3267 on: September 01, 2015, 11:41:12 pm »

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #3268 on: September 02, 2015, 12:19:43 am »

My soulmate!
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 879