Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 866 867 [868] 869 870 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1560477 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title
« Reply #13005 on: September 30, 2023, 02:38:24 am »

It still gave me a strong dose of amusement when I had these 18 year olds work shadow me and I had that moment to just acknowledge 18 years ago was not in the 90s

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title
« Reply #13006 on: September 30, 2023, 04:43:47 am »

Dang I've been here for quite a while but not long enough to experience some of the more interesting bits of the past.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13007 on: October 01, 2023, 10:48:45 pm »

Yeaah B12 years are like dogyears, I hardly couldnt have been here for more than 3 winters, or...?
let

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #13008 on: October 02, 2023, 04:23:31 am »

Blink and you miss it

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13009 on: October 10, 2023, 02:22:04 am »

Man, adventure time was WILD...
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13010 on: October 10, 2023, 06:58:06 am »

I still remember Pathos' lactating "girlfriend"

Also, can I please get some of the context behind this? I need to know.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

sodafoutain

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:incessant muttering]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13011 on: October 10, 2023, 09:02:28 am »

Three years? I've hardly been here a few months.  :o
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Richard Stallman's Kind Communication Guidelines

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13012 on: October 10, 2023, 11:51:30 am »

Three years? I've hardly been here a few months.  :o

My time is nothing. Frumple's been here for 16 years.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13013 on: October 10, 2023, 07:00:10 pm »

Man, adventure time was WILD...
You know, for a children's show it seems to have a lot of adult themes blended in in such a way as to be almost tasteful.

I saw a random youtube video of the Lich and that MF is scary.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13014 on: October 11, 2023, 01:55:48 am »

I saw a random youtube video of the Lich and that MF is scary.

Yea, Lich is like, one of the most serious cartoon villains, ever. The thing is actually feels dangerous.

"There is only darkness for you, and only death for your people..."

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13015 on: October 11, 2023, 02:11:15 am »

Man I really need to rewatch that show, especially since I never got to see how it ended.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13016 on: October 11, 2023, 03:10:43 am »

Man I really need to rewatch that show, especially since I never got to see how it ended.

You really do. The ending is such a beauty.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #13017 on: October 11, 2023, 09:52:55 am »

I still remember Pathos' lactating "girlfriend"

Also, can I please get some of the context behind this? I need to know.

Back in the days of old, before Pathos was a meme, Pathos was a 15-16 year old nerd posting about his daily life here, as many of us did. His posts often came to stray to the topic of his lactating girlfriend, who totally exists you guys you just don't know her she goes to a different school. Nobody really believed him, and his stubbornness of bringing it up was annoying. At some point "she" even joined the forums and totally wasn't one of Pathos sockpuppets or anything (see guys she totally exists).

Pathos eventually got banned, I can't remember the exact reason actually, but of course his name came to be associated with sock-puppetry and alt-accounts.
Love, scriver~

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13018 on: October 11, 2023, 12:37:51 pm »

"In a time before time, the bay forumite Pathos talked about his lactating girlfriend on Bay12."

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Laterigrade

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that a crab with
    • View Profile
« Reply #13019 on: October 11, 2023, 11:31:19 pm »

"In a time before time, the bay forumite Pathos talked about his lactating girlfriend on Bay12."
Engraved on the wall is a finely-designed image of Pathos and his girlfriend. Pathos stands over his girlfriend, laughing maniacally. Pathos’ girlfriend is lactating. She is also Pathos.
and the quadriplegic toothless vampire killed me effortlessly after that
bool IsARealBoy = false
dropping clothes to pick up armor and then dropping armor to pick up clothes like some sort of cyclical forever-striptease
if a year passes, add one to age; social experiment
Pages: 1 ... 866 867 [868] 869 870 ... 879