_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 839 840 [841] 842 843 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5761345 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Last one chosen for kickball.
« Reply #12600 on: March 02, 2013, 08:30:46 am »

((8 tokens?! I-...wait, surely there's an explanation if I asked...However I'm not sure that me being in a tube is workable.))
((Please use those to buy some armor. Or at least a Mark 2. You can always sell some of that armory you're carrying.))
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 08:34:11 am by Parisbre56 »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #12601 on: March 02, 2013, 08:40:39 am »

((8 tokens?! I-...wait, surely there's an explanation if I asked...However I'm not sure that me being in a tube is workable.))
((Please use those to buy some armor. Or at least a Mark 2. You can always sell some of that armory you're carrying.))
((I know what to do :/ Thanks for the suggestion.

Also, for what armory I'm carrying isn't mentioned. I was looted, remember?))
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 08:44:27 am by Tiruin »

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12602 on: March 02, 2013, 08:43:37 am »

Odd. Well, now to us. I've already gathered that you're part of a HMRC team that met its untimely end, somehow ending up in that flask. Soo...

How many of you are there? I get the distinct feeling there's nine of you, out of a team of ten, and the survivor brought back the flask?
Do you remember your names and specialties?
What was that last mission you were on like, and how did you end up in that flask? Do you know what you are now?
Beyond communicating with me, which is definitely useful, do you have any other abilities?

Interview the Dead.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12603 on: March 02, 2013, 08:48:32 am »

"Huh. Sounds like they need someone of my skills. Steve, do I get provided tools and replacement parts for the machinery that I may have to fix if I don't take a kit of some kind? Also, save me a spot in the briefing room would you? I need to talk to the lovely demi-goddess of war in the armory about some stuff first."

LEVEL UP: +5 to dex, +3 to aux

Head to the armory and see what I can get for my rifle and clips, as well as how much it would cost to get my torch refilled and how much it would cost to get some kind of armor plating on my suit.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12604 on: March 02, 2013, 09:16:39 am »

Actually, I wanted general tactics for missions. But first, please teach me about conventional weaponry and its tatics, I have the feeling the Doc is going to be busy for a good while.

Ask AM.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #12605 on: March 02, 2013, 10:26:13 am »

"endoscopic surgery probably..." "I'm not buying it, I bet the freak was fucking around in our insides" "ya think he'd do that?" "We know he's done worse to people for no reason"

Send to the Docs wristpad:
Hey Doc, I hope I'm not bugging you while your doing anything important. If you have some spare time, I have these small scars where I can't remember getting wounded, what's up with that?

"Hey AM, I've been getting better with my amps lately, but now I'm constantly scared about pushing it too far and I heard there's something called a decompensator for that? How much would that cost?"
He looks confused for a moment, the suddenly looks rather embarrassed
"I just realized I've been calling you by your job title the entire time. Would it be okay to ask your name? Rank? How, uh, should I adress you?"

Send mail to Doc and go to armory and ask above to AM
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 10:31:15 am by Pancaek »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12606 on: March 02, 2013, 10:34:02 am »

((We really should come up with a better moniker for the Armory Master. At the very least, call her a Quartermaster, since she deals out all miscellaneous things, not just arms and armor. Armory Master is a mouthful, and AM is.. odd.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12607 on: March 02, 2013, 10:49:02 am »

((We really should come up with a better moniker for the Armory Master.))
((Well, it would be a bit strange if we started calling her Daemonic Demi-Goddess of Death.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12608 on: March 02, 2013, 10:58:27 am »

"Oh good. The sooner I get off this ship the better. Nurse! Could you get me to the Briefing room? I want to apply for the mission."

Get to the briefing room.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12609 on: March 02, 2013, 11:38:30 am »

"Huh. Well, do you have the parts to make a Colt .45?"

Ask Armory Master.

((Yay, sword!))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #12610 on: March 02, 2013, 11:41:05 am »

((Jack seems to be one of the few that isnt a robot. And he is the one with a bolt action.))
To Steve: "Nimitz-class aircraft carrier big? Or Star destroyer Big?"

((SSD or bigger flying brick, if the ER Talks are anything to go by.

Also, SC, if you want me, you better tell Simus fast, because otherwise I will probably be going to the second team.))

I suppose that means the launcher isn't a proved prototype yet? Would I still have to make the shells by hand?

Go and observe the Rec Room's state post-Ivanopocalypse, specifically, the number of VR machines damaged/destroyed vs functional and intact.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #12611 on: March 02, 2013, 12:03:39 pm »

"Thanks Ms, if you don't mind me asking, why did you become a nurse here, were you a convict, did you specifically want to watch the Scum of humanity die or was it just coincidence?" After asking this Bruce went to his message pad.
Quote from: To The Doctor on the Sword
Hello Doctor, I wish to inform you that i am willing to let you experiment with my body as long as three rules are followed.
1. I want to be able to get through doors.
2. I want to be able to communicate properly.
3. I want to keep myself in the body, not some twisted for of my mind.
Bruce messages that and then checks his Token count.
((Take one out of conventional and put it in intuition and put the last on in will.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12612 on: March 02, 2013, 12:07:37 pm »

((We really should come up with a better moniker for the Armory Master.))
((Well, it would be a bit strange if we started calling her Daemonic Demi-Goddess of Death.))
((If we settle for "Daemonic Demigoddess" or "Demigoddess of Death", calling her "Dee-Dee" might work... >_>

Primarily I can't imagine Anton, or myself for that matter, addressing someone with a bulky title like Armory Master, or the initials AM, because neither sounds too good. I settle for "ma'am" for this reason, but I'd really rather at least have her rank.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12613 on: March 02, 2013, 01:41:42 pm »

(( I think I can see myself writing her a letter beginning with:
"Dear Dreaded Daemonic Demi-Goddess of Death, Doom, Dreams and Destruction, Demolisher of Deadly Desires, Disemboweler of Depraved Debauchees, Dissolute Delinquents and Dangerous Degenerates, Dealer of Delicious Drugs and Devastating Dreadnoughts, Distressingly Delightsome Damsel,
..."
:P Just for once, at least >_>

Seriously though, "Armory Master" is her rank, I believe - though you could always invent one, like my previous character did.))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12614 on: March 02, 2013, 01:45:55 pm »

Thomas stands up, not having moved since he was pulled into the briefing room. He looks around, with a slightly confused expression on his face.
"Huh... Guess I missed them."
He goes and gets his miscellaneous drugs and paraphernalia from the barracks, then goes to ask the AM about decompensators.
((Can I get stats, skills, and inventory please?))
Quote from: Thomas to Jim
Hi Jim, it's Thomas. I just wanted to tell you that I'm open for the mission.
((Edited because I knew I'd forgotten something))
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 01:59:21 pm by Spinal_Taper »
Pages: 1 ... 839 840 [841] 842 843 ... 2101