Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Whose Line Is It Anyway  (Read 2057 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: Whose Line Is It Anyway
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2010, 02:12:29 pm »

My problem when I used to watch this all the time was I could never understand what the British guy was saying.
Shoes...

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2010, 02:25:59 pm »

Haha, oh hell yes.  This is TV programming at its finest.  I couldn't fathom how anyone would even think of cutting something like this, and yet they did.  Twice.

It saddens me deeply.  These people are gods among mere mortals.  They should be worshiped with shrines and offerings of sacrificial virgins, not banished to obscurity! 

Oh, yeah, and Wayne Brady is doing stand-up in Vegas right now.  Came here after the show ended.  Nyah.

Anyways, thank you very much for the link.  I shall dispense no time in getting straight to watching and wasting the rest of the day.  Ta.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 02:38:02 pm »

I ran out of time  :'(

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2010, 02:44:05 pm »

There's a time limit?

Oh wait, you mean the player.  Yeah, that player sucks, but I believe you can clear cookies and it will reset.  If that fails, a proxy could work.
Shoes...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2010, 02:56:52 pm »

Why is it so god damn hard to clear cookies in win7 and or IE? In my computer that has firefox I do not need to go on a god damn search though my files to get to them. Also they are all properly labeled.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2010, 04:19:00 pm »

iReel.  There had to be some dung lining on this silver cloud now didn't there?  Shite.  Sign up and pay $35 a month for your free trial.  Yeah, don't think so.

Damn.  I'll have to find some other way of getting my Line.  But, hey, at least this thread reminded me to pick up on them again, which is a plus.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2010, 04:23:47 pm »

Why is it so god damn hard to clear cookies in win7 and or IE? In my computer that has firefox I do not need to go on a god damn search though my files to get to them. Also they are all properly labeled.

Assuming you've got Windows 8.

Click Safety

Click Delete Browser History

Check the Delete Cookies Box

Click Delete

Windows is only as difficult as you want it to be.

Shoes...

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2010, 04:24:07 pm »

iReel.  There had to be some dung lining on this silver cloud now didn't there?  Shite.  Sign up and pay $35 a month for your free trial.  Yeah, don't think so.

Damn.  I'll have to find some other way of getting my Line.  But, hey, at least this thread reminded me to pick up on them again, which is a plus.

Should you not use certain downloading types which will not be named her, Youtube has tons and tons of Whose Line clips. Start with "best of" and "inside jokes" and you'll never run dry.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2010, 04:29:08 pm »

Assuming you've got Windows 8.

Click Safety

Click Delete Browser History

Check the Delete Cookies Box

Click Delete

Windows is only as difficult as you want it to be.

I know how to do it. It still very much easier on Firefox. Also I can not tell what cookie is for what site and I do not want to kill them all. Anyway I switched computers and deleting cookies does not help.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2010, 06:47:27 pm »

I found that the site stores a Flash "supercookie", so you can try going to the Flash control panel here
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Delete the megavideo.com thing, and see if that gets past the time limit. I don't know if this will work, but if it does, you'll have to redelete it after you pass the limit every time.
Pages: 1 [2]