Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3809105 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Milno says some words before grabbing the object:
"In case I die, I would like to tell you guys something. Those may be my last words, so pay attention to keep them close to your heart: Ivan fucking sucks major d**g and ham sandwiches rule."

Upon seeing nothing happened to him, Milno laughs and turns towards Faith.
"And Faith, a phantom that looked just like you just knifed my back. Ahahhahaha!"

Just walk away with the thing. Wish for it to stop messing with our minds.
No roll please, I just took the thing. q.q

Edit: You ninja'd my "farewell my friends" thingy.
Also nevermind my plead. Milno is probably as good as dead right now.
You tighten your grip and give the thing a good tug. It resists for only an instant and then comes free, a trail of electrical discharge and luminescent fog trailing behind it. The lights of the building flicker and by their dying illumination you see the crystalline things in the clear tanks all around the room jerk violently, growing and dissolving, faintly shining as they curl and expand until finally becoming still. All is dark and motionless, save for the glowing thing resting in your hand.

> Total shut down of all Alien systems acknowledged. Threats nullified. Pick up in route. If you've got anything left to do here before going back, do it now. Otherwise, return to the original drop off point for extraction.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Milno:

Contact Steve:

"Uh....It just ocurred to me, Steve. How about the alien elevators? We can not leave this place without them unless we go around blowing holes everywhere and dropping from very high places."

Carefully check if the alien lift is still working. By means of poking its surface with the tip of my feet.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 03:25:44 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"No, I... think I'm ready to leave."

((We inspected all the rooms that could have engravings in them, right?))

EDIT: Actually, why not:

Examine crystal tanks.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Woo! This means I'm up. :)

Wait... No one died. Damn, nevermind.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Jim might disagree.

Of course, Feyri would agree wholeheartedly, and you seriously don't want to mess with her.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

No, I think you still are. At the very least I'm not in the next mission since Jim will be being rebuilt. Other people may be forced out for injuries as well. ^^^;

Ninja'd.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Jim: Uh...ohh...What happened...? I just remember something hitting my lower body then nothing....
Feyri: Hello darling!
*Cue to Feyri in a weddding dress*
Jim: Who's marrying?
Feyri: We just married!!!
Jim: HOW THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE *cough*
Feyri: I surfed on the interwebs and found a priest that marries yandere mercenaries and nearly-dead carcasses for one token.
Jim: Next mission please. Make it hard enough to kill me for sure this time. Twice over.))
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 03:39:36 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Welp, part of that is going on the OOC thread.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Milno:

Contact Steve:

"Uh....It just ocurred to me, Steve. How about the alien elevators? We can not leave this place without them unless we go around blowing holes everywhere and dropping from very high places."

Carefully check if the alien lift is still working. By means of poking its surface with the tip of my feet.
You walk to the lift. It looks quite dead from a distance but as you step near it wisps of the glowing mist that enshrouds the power source leap forward and onto the platform. The cube, missing a minute ago, rises up to meet you.

"No, I... think I'm ready to leave."

((We inspected all the rooms that could have engravings in them, right?))

EDIT: Actually, why not:

Examine crystal tanks.
((There are lots of rooms left down stairs, but they're pretty much all the same as the ones you saw already. The bottom floor has 4-way symmetry.))

You walk to the edge of the room and then take a short ramp up to the first level of tanks. Each tank is about 7 feet tall and 3 wide. The crystals inside all are different looking but of about the same proportions, 5-6 feet tall and about 2 feet wide. You lean closer and notice that there is a small control panel embedded in the wall near each tank. [Intuition roll: 3] You squint at the panel and notice that it includes several tiny monitors. It reminds you of the sort of thing you'd see on a piece of equipment in a hospital.

Woo! This means I'm up. :)

Wait... No one died. Damn, nevermind.

Oh, jim will be out for the next mission, Milno too. In reality what I'll probably do is just take volunteers from the active team first (if they're fit to fight) and then from the standby squad. It will give people who want to fight the chance to.

(Welp, part of that is going on the OOC thread.)
Theres an ooc thread?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Out of Context quotes thread, I meant. ^^^;

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Out of Context quotes thread, I meant. ^^^;
Ah

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Milno:

"Let's go people."

Gently kick Faith's asspoke Faith until she's on the platform. Find a way to bring Feyri to the lift.

"Faith, please make it move downwards."

Edit:

"Hey Steve. After we finish this mission, will you tell us how many tokens we won and such?"
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 06:18:14 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, jim will be out for the next mission, Milno too. In reality what I'll probably do is just take volunteers from the active team first (if they're fit to fight) and then from the standby squad. It will give people who want to fight the chance to.
((Well, I have to get used to my prosthetics if I leave this place alive. And I guess wherever Feyri goes, she'll still want to be with Jim. Meaning she either stays or kidnaps him and dons him as a backpack.
Sorry for double posting.))
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 04:38:02 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Hobble onto the elevator
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"But, crystals! We might get more tokens if we can figure them out.

...right?"

Take another stab at figuring out the control panel.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 1256