_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5781648 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Panty raid gone wrong?
« Reply #375 on: May 08, 2012, 06:26:48 pm »

Start up a VR simulation.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 08, 2012, 06:38:19 pm »

Thanks, Doc! Also, by the way - if you're not too busy or find it too personal to discuss - how did you end up on this ship, patching us? Have you also, like us, gone through your, eh, term of HMR missions? Or what could bring you to the dangers of going through space on a military ship, bound to engage in battles more or less often, bound to recover Hazardous Materials and study them aboard? Was it money, or thirst for knowledge, or just genuine willingness to help people?
(End talking, apologize and leave the place ASAP if he dislikes the questions)
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 08, 2012, 06:39:48 pm »

still waiting. . self inflict hallucination.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 08, 2012, 06:46:21 pm »

Stand up and see if my walking ability has been impaired.

((Oh no, they're going to neuter Faith! Quick Elisaz, do something!

Elisaz: :3  ))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 08, 2012, 06:56:59 pm »

((Isn't that Milnos job?))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #380 on: May 08, 2012, 07:18:05 pm »

Start up a VR simulation.
Thomas, confused about his location both in the world and the ship, wanders into the VR room and looks around for an open console.
(Vr machines are in the rec room too :P)

You head to an open VR machine and sit down, strapping on the helmet and gloves. It gives you a choice between several options

Battle of Hexbarax
Poacher
Punch many things
Tinker
Duel

Thanks, Doc! Also, by the way - if you're not too busy or find it too personal to discuss - how did you end up on this ship, patching us? Have you also, like us, gone through your, eh, term of HMR missions? Or what could bring you to the dangers of going through space on a military ship, bound to engage in battles more or less often, bound to recover Hazardous Materials and study them aboard? Was it money, or thirst for knowledge, or just genuine willingness to help people?
(End talking, apologize and leave the place ASAP if he dislikes the questions)
"I am here because," He seems to think, "Because I am needed."

still waiting. . self inflict hallucination.

Both you and milno will be let out as soon as the mission starts, though you'll still be somewhat restrained for a while after that.

[Will:5] You astral project to a dimension that is full of nothing but disembodied breasts giving you delicious snacks and not scaring you.

You stand up and walk around a bit. Stings, and you'll be limping a bit for a while, but you're fine.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 08, 2012, 07:20:47 pm »

Another 2 circuits, plus the coils.

Say to the other tinkerers on at the moment:

I have a solution to any recoil issues anyone has, if they're interested.

Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 08, 2012, 07:22:00 pm »

"Ah, thanks. Do you, uh know where I can test my designs?"
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 08, 2012, 07:24:41 pm »

Thomas opens up the Tinker program, takes a laser rifle and a gauss cannon. He removes the barrel and firing mechanism from the laser rifle, and attempts to attach it to the gauss cannon.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 07:35:19 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 08, 2012, 07:29:18 pm »

Tinker.
Take apart three laser rifles and see if I can combine them into a super-strength beam.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 08, 2012, 07:36:41 pm »

((The anti-recoil things actually only make it more expensive to people with powered armor. Make it possible to ditch the anti-recoil system altogether if the user wants so to make the gun cheaper.))
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 07:52:41 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 08, 2012, 07:45:53 pm »

Limp over to the VR machine and reclaim Faith's pants.

Elizas's Facial Expression: :3
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 08, 2012, 07:50:01 pm »

Nikitian looks with deep respect at the Doc.
That... yes, that is how it is to be. I am very sorry for not addressing you the way  a man of your dignity and stature should be addressed.
Could you please tell me how long my recuperation will take?

((@GM You said that it was time to 'head to the stasis pods' in the other thread. I assume this is also true for us who are not going on the mission?
@PyroDesu I'll try your solution with those multi-circuit gauss rifles I've been researching when I get back to tinkering. Also, good to know the 'Share Your Research Results (And Overall Knowledge)' campaign has started - I'll definetly contribute to it as soon as I can.))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 08, 2012, 07:54:06 pm »

((I would share knowledge, but I am currently out of comission until the mission starts. After that, I'll assemble the newbies and teach what I learned about suits and weapons.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #389 on: May 08, 2012, 08:07:49 pm »

Another 2 circuits, plus the coils.

Say to the other tinkerers on at the moment:

Another two coils, even over charged, don't seem to have a very great effect. Against a battle suit they are strong enough to break a layer of armor, but not penetrate and they don't even get that far on the avatar.

"Ah, thanks. Do you, uh know where I can test my designs?"
"Vr machines in the rec room. Follow the signs"

Tinker.
Take apart three laser rifles and see if I can combine them into a super-strength beam.
Combining 3 laser rifles into a single weapon which draws from the power sources of all three is possible, but the computer warns that the standard electrical systems in the rifles, as well as the focusing arrays you could get from them, wouldn't be able to stand up to the increased power. Making such a weapon work would require more high power parts.

Thomas opens up the Tinker program, takes a laser rifle and a gauss cannon. He removes the barrel and firing mechanism from the laser rifle, and attempts to attach it to the gauss cannon.
I assume by that you want to take a gauss cannon and give it what amounts to an underslung laser rifle? Like the underslung shotgun here (http://www.blackopstoys.com/ebaypics/HT-Predator-Billy/HT-Predator-Billy-rifle2.jpg), not that you want to make some sort of bizarre gauss rifle that fires lasers or something.

Limp over to the VR machine and reclaim Faith's pants.

Elizas's Facial Expression: :3
You limp over to the VR machine and grab Faith's pants. Ah, so thats what a beautiful woman possessed by an alien presence smells like. Minty.

Nikitian looks with deep respect at the Doc.
That... yes, that is how it is to be. I am very sorry for not addressing you the way  a man of your dignity and stature should be addressed.
Could you please tell me how long my recuperation will take?

((@GM You said that it was time to 'head to the stasis pods' in the other thread. I assume this is also true for us who are not going on the mission?
@PyroDesu I'll try your solution with those multi-circuit gauss rifles I've been researching when I get back to tinkering. Also, good to know the 'Share Your Research Results (And Overall Knowledge)' campaign has started - I'll definetly contribute to it as soon as I can.))
"Free to go now. Will heal soon. Cast melts away into gasses. You'll be fine."

(as per the stasis pods, it's assumed that everyone not actively going on the mission just gets into one without having to do so, since the pods are really just the on mission way of saying "I'm ready")

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 2101