_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1078 1079 [1080] 1081 1082 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5781581 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16185 on: August 31, 2013, 09:35:44 am »

((Has Irony told us what Faith did by herself yet? If so, can you link to the post where she explained? I'd really want to know having just finished reading the last mission you guys were on.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16186 on: August 31, 2013, 09:38:42 am »

((I too considered wheels for my Auxiliary weapons platform, except my idea was to replace the heel with a motorised wheel allowing for quick bursts of speed without the constant balancing issues of rollerblades.))
((We're probably thinking of the same thing then. I'll draw it later. ^_^))
((Pretty much yeah, except yours seems to be an armored boot with side wheels whereas mine is a customised robofoot with a single chunky roller.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16187 on: August 31, 2013, 09:44:06 am »

((I too considered wheels for my Auxiliary weapons platform, except my idea was to replace the heel with a motorised wheel allowing for quick bursts of speed without the constant balancing issues of rollerblades.))
((We're probably thinking of the same thing then. I'll draw it later. ^_^))
((Pretty much yeah, except yours seems to be an armored boot with side wheels whereas mine is a customised robofoot with a single chunky roller.))
((Well, mine is intended for use by regular, non-robot-legged people, after all. :P ))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16188 on: August 31, 2013, 09:55:56 am »

((Level Up which I forgot from last mission: +5 End, +3 Uncon because I may as well try to honor Milno's animal motiff and make him tougher to take down.))

Having been given some time to prepare for the mission, Milno decides to...

Search for a news channel on the TV and watch for a bit. Also, talk to Steve.

"Steve, how was your recruitment in the other HMRC ships, by the way?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16189 on: August 31, 2013, 10:02:07 am »

Jack walks up to the armory master, "Excuse me ma'am, Do you have any weapon manuals or videos that I could borrow?  I want to see if things have changed since I last used a weapon.  I would also like anything involving armor."  Inquire about any helpful thing involving weapons or armor.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16190 on: August 31, 2013, 10:12:38 am »

Level up, +10 dex, +2 aux, +2 unconventional, +1 speech, +1 handiwork, +1 age

Are my exosuit legs OK? I thought I had repaired those.

If I get payed this turn, go give 1 token to Jim and persuade Vich to go give the two tokens he owes to Jim.

Also, Vich brought back that sample from the pink mist tree thingies and the sandstorm, Miyamoto brought back that Beetle from the black towers. Just saying that in case you forgot. There were also other samples, like the plankton blob, the black tower shards and the liquid salt crystal (unless that's what you meant by dry lake bed), but I guess those weren't mentioned because they weren't important.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 10:25:48 am by Parisbre56 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16191 on: August 31, 2013, 10:40:48 am »

((GWG, here's the short version of why Lyra was acting scared:))
(crowded == 5+ people)
((Lyra does not like crowds, and we had every single HMRC member on the ship in the same room as her unexpectedly. Now that she's out of the room, she's recovering from that problem pretty fast, the current one is more a guilt thing, because she could have saved Feyri from dying at all, but failed.))

No change in activity

((Great, now tell Grate that.))

Grate gets things together and decides that, even if he'd rather be a superhero than a supervillain, superheroes who attacked Steve would probably end up spaced so he should just go along and hope for the best for now. He locates some useful material on the stuff available, then heads to the VR and opens up Tinker.

1. See if I can bring Equaterina into Tinker. It's nice to have friends.
2. See if I can tinker with the kinetic amps, maybe making a much smaller and cheaper one that only increases momentum by, say, ^1.5 or ^1.1 instead of ^2.
3. See if kinetic amps can be made to modify explosions somehow--specifically, explosions in firearms. Maybe put the amp in the back of the barrel and have it activate at the same moment the air is moving forward?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 12:27:05 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16192 on: August 31, 2013, 11:19:51 am »

((Level Up!: +2 handi, +1 END, +1 aux, +1 con, +2 strength, +1 intuition, +2 intelligence, +2 dexterity, +1 speech, +1 med, +2 Will. I think that's right.))

check options.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16193 on: August 31, 2013, 12:25:10 pm »

((not likely to happen))
um, what did Grate name the girl from Punch Many Things?
"Eq...Equ...um...how does Equaterina sound? I think that's a name."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16194 on: August 31, 2013, 12:28:22 pm »

((not likely to happen))
((Well, Grate's not likely to figure it out. And given past rolls, if he does he'll probably figure that Lyra's just a superhero trying to avoid anyone mistaking her for her masked identity, which also explains her superpowers and silence.))

um, what did Grate name the girl from Punch Many Things?
"Eq...Equ...um...how does Equaterina sound? I think that's a name."
((Thanks. "Katerina" was close.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #16195 on: August 31, 2013, 12:42:44 pm »

Radio Controlled
Name: Miyamoto De Bergerac
Appearance: rather plain, normal looking, if a bit unshaven at times.
Personal information: Even as a child, Miyamoto had been interested in science and technology. And though he wasn't exceptionally gifted, through hard work and perseverance, found himself studying genetics (with an option in robotics) at a rather good university. Alas, he was a bit too helpful for his own good, which got him in his current situation...
Reason assigned to HMRC: During his time working in the lab of his promoter, his friend Pancaek asked him to safeguard a little package for him. 'Sure, no problem, small trouble,' he said.
Next thing you know, armored police forces crash through the door of his apartment and introduce his face to the business end of a stun baton. After that, he wakes up in hell in a stasis pod in the Paracelsus' sword, with 10 missions standing between him and a chance for revenge against his 'mate'.

Stats:   strength: 3
   dext: 9 (1/3)
   endu: 3
   char: 0 (-1)
   intelligence: 20 (+1) (+1/3)
   will: 5 (1/3)

Skills:   speech: 0(-1)
   intuition: 1
   handiwork: 1
   conventional: 1
   unconventional: 12 (+1) (+1/3)
   exotic: 0(-1)(-1)
   auxiliary: 1 (+1)
   medical: 1

Profession: Scientist (grunt): +1 to Auxiliary systems, -1 to exotic weapons

(+1 to modifying and repairing suits and weapons.)

Microwave manipulator (19/20)

Battle suit: Mobility type. With cameyes

Metal head.
Laser rifle (27/30)
pliers
20 token

civlian gauss pistol (14,2,5/14 rounds)

Locker:
Hunter CPU
Tear of timmy
Mining laser

Herp derp forgot to level up officially.

End: +5 ->10
Exo: +3 -> 8

That's about it, really.

Stats:
Willpower: 15 (+1)
Endurance: 10 (2/3)
All others zero.

Skills:
8 exotic weapons. All others zero.

Profession: transhuman (+1 exotic, -1 charisma)

That raising of exo only brings it to 5.

Your briefing consists more of several seconds of electrocution.
>No. Bad Xan. Bad.

Charles attends the debriefing after getting dressed.
Leveled
>Congrats for not being terrible. Thats about it.

((I SHALL TAKE WHAT IS MINE BY RIGHT THROUGH STRENGTH OF ARMS IF NEED BE

Plus I doubt Stacy's going to put up much fight over it. I didn't ask him first or anything, though.))

Levelup!
+5 Int
+3 Uncon

Go give Lyra a hug. Then drag the guard corpses and gear to the Doctor. Ask what he thinks of them.
You drag yourself out of the healing bath, your flesh reformed, and then reclaim that club before giving Lyra a hug and dragging the corpses over to the infirmary. The doctor looks them over through a datapad being held by Maurice.

Standard biomechanical enhancements. Effective but uninspired. Strangely archaic as well.

>Good job on your super secret mission. 7 tokens.

That's... good to hear, Steve. Excellent to hear. And I imagine there's riches to be had for the shipfuls of psychopaths you hand picked to get this done, eh? ... What the hell, I got picked up for trying to steal from the UWM. Might as well get paid to do it and smash their windows at the same time. Besides, I suspect Hephaestus will not be the most hospitable once we arrive. I'm going to have to get you to tell me how you created such a fantastic source of fleshy agents as the HMRC later.

So there's your answer, May. No reason at all, unless you have a problem with the UWM. Or Hephaestus.

Continue Conversing

PING! LEVEL!
+1 Str
+1 End
+3 Int

+1 Handi
+2 Med

Spoiler: Skylar -- Stat Sheet (click to show/hide)

Leveled.

>Good job not being a problem. 5 token.

Denzel levels up!
Stats: +5 DEX, +2 END, +1 INT, +2 WILL
Skills: +1 to Intuition, Speech, Handicraft, Exotic Weapons, Auxiliary, and Medicine

Spoiler: Updated Char Sheet (click to show/hide)

((I believe my gear consists of a Mk1 suit, gauss rifle, and monoatomic sword. Sound about right?))
(Yep)

>11 tokens. You accompanied Vich on his wanderings but were semi-conscious much of the time.

(crowded == 5+ people)
((Lyra does not like crowds, and we had every single HMRC member on the ship in the same room as her unexpectedly. Now that she's out of the room, she's recovering from that problem pretty fast, the current one is more a guilt thing, because she could have saved Feyri from dying at all, but failed.))

No change in activity

EDIT: I'm blind and missed this:
Go give Lyra a hug. Then drag the guard corpses and gear to the Doctor. Ask what he thinks of them.
Return the hug, but otherwise stay in place on the bed. curl back up and kinda hide myself under the covers after Faith leaves.
after the painful reminder of my hurt arm when I hug Faith back, go to the infirmary to get it treated properly.
You get yourself stitched up.

I hope what cursory examinations I did were of some use to the lab techs. Might've saved 'em a few minutes of their time.

Also, I have to wonder: Exactly how long have you been planning this rebellion, waiting for a competent mix of soldiers under you, or whatever you felt would be appropriate as a trigger for it?

Wait, why am I in the armory? To the VR, so I can finally design what I've wanted since the Sharkmist mission! Load up a civilian gauss rifle and pistol and check whether the caliber is the same, with the difference being in the barrel and coils.

((I feel sorry about this, PW, but there is good reason I picked up all those civilian gauss rifles... At least it's not a completely custom weapon this time, though it'll probably mark where the shooter was pretty darn well...

Also, I have noticed: I could go full synthflesh now, and make Milno's stealth team just that bit more conspicuous...))
Their is a difference in calibers between the two weapons, Though not by a lot. Unfortunately the coils and barrels are so tightly machined that you can't really stick pistol bits with rifle bits.

To Maurice:seems like a fair deal, ill let you know what i decide.

To self:hmm... i guess im not gonna need my suit anymore, still it'd be a shame to sell it back to the armory master only to have it recycled or destroyed after all the work put into getting it working... Guess ill sell it to a newbie.

Code: (from Auron to inmates) [Select]
Custom mkII for sale,Damage limited to surface scratching.
the suit is capable of performing ultrasound scans and echo-locational area mapping,
additional features are thermal and echolocation based visual filters and thermal radar.
payment methods are negotiable.

Code: (Auron to armory master) [Select]
As you are aware a lot of us just got back from our mission to that weird hyper-jumping
death rock and after seeing the sheer amount of energy Lukas puts out with his chest
cannon i cant help but desire one of my own. Would you happen to sell any versions of
the weaponry it is based on? perhaps in a pistol or combat rifle format?

slip Maurice his tokens (preferably only 2 or 3) to arrange my body replacement surgery and set up my retirement plan.

If maurice is ready instantly: get surgery, spend rest of turn recuperating/selling rights to my suit to wolfchild over wrist pad.

If not: remove the bone armor from my mkII and store it and my footlocker in my actual locker then head off to the rec room and sell my suit to wolfchild. (2 tokens now, 3 later) once transaction is complete open tinker and begin designing my weapon system.

Spoiler: heavy pulse rifle (click to show/hide)

Moved the merch and tokens around.

Yeah, thats doable, though there are only 3 focusing chambers to work with, so it's gonna be more like one on each side, then one on each side to feed into that center one, then one to focus the center one.

Also, when you say dual beam, do you mean fires two beams or just uses the energy of the two beams?

Piecewise, I was after the chamber itself being conical not the shockwave, here have a crappy mspaint image

Spoiler: image (click to show/hide)
That will work then. Admittedly, it's not gonna kill anything with much armor, but it should work on soft targets, as long as there is some sort of atmosphere.

Also, make sure that focusing thing is strong or it's gonna banana peel, if you know what I mean.
(( I'll take random. Np with the doc I just wanted to ask to be made into a genetically modified super soldier. Don't much care how. ))

Random box: You get a medium sized box with a green hexagon on it.

The doctor jams a syringe of yellowish brown, bile looking fluid into your neck and when you wake up you've changed quite a bit.

Your skin has become black, scaly and slimy. Glowing bioluminescence nodules line your spine, arms, face, and other sections of your body. Gills have sprouted on your neck, but you seem to be able to breathe normal air without much difficulty. Electrical discharge constantly leaps between your fingers if you bring them close together and there's a low electric buzz in the air around you. Your jaw and face have warped and distended until they resemble those of a Viper fish more then a human.

((Oh and by the by, another question to Piecewise. Remember that Gungnir weapon Anton was working on? The electrolaser based around a laser rifle. How large would a hypothetical generator capable of powering it be, assuming it's redesigned to be more like the Red Hand - i.e. not requiring a Tesla Saber? How would that generator look, in general? I'm trying to come up with a good visual design, but I don't even know if the thing would be small enough to fit on the weapon itself, let alone how it looks.))

Shoe box sized or so, I think.
Enter the VR, see if there is anything more to the amp training session.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)

((Ed: Someone bought stuff after me. I think Bishop? It was a gold and a red, I believe.))
Hmm, well did you have any specific ideas for the training or just something in general?

(( I'll take the random box, I don't really have any ideas for what I want so I'll just hope it's something interesting. ))
Alright. Make sure to Bold things like this too. I almost missed ya with my bad eyes.

You get a box marked with a gold Hexagon.

((@Level up: +2 STR, END, +1INT, +1 CON, +2 UNCON))

Look for the Doc. See if it is possible to talk to him and continue the training, if not, go for the VR, check the options.

Leveled

>Eh. 5 token. At least you didn't screw things up and followed directions. Better then most.

Before that, tell me, are you ready to get your body upgraded away from that useless flesh yet?

Good job running the mission, even if you did lock yourself in the commander's room half the time. 14 tokens.

((Hey, I resent that statement! That only happened like once... Twice maybe? Damn, don't even remember how often I was out.
Christ that mission was long.))

((@ PW: sorry for making you change my sheet again, probably should have waited before posting my level up.
Nevertheless...
Double Level up baby!
For second level up: +3 in uncon, +4 in intelligence, +1 in dex.
To make it easier here is my sheet as found in idiots in space.txt, and men.txt, adjusted where needed:

Spoiler: space idiots (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: men (click to show/hide)

Note: I'm pretty sure I used my amp at least once since the last time I checked, but I think you forgot to deduct that. I could also be mistaken though, so I didn't change it in the text file. Also wasn't sure if my mind points 'pool' would change, so that I left that as it was too.
I should also have at least 2 mapping drones still with me, if I recall correctly. Other than that, these sheets should be correct I think.))

EDIT: just realized I have both the tokens and the stat requirements for using the universal amp... Although I'm going to wait for that. Wouldn't want to blow up the universe or something.

"Flying the shuttle and replacing limbs is sleeping, now?"

((I kinda think this is partially my fault. I always ordered Mesk to stay at the base because I was afraid of losing our most experienced medic. That did mean he wasn't exactly in any position to explore or gather samples. If we do indeed get a 'budget' for the next mission, remind me to at least give you first pick. Or maybe I'll just give you some of my tokens, I'll see what SC says before promising anything.))

Send message on open channel:

This is Miyamoto. I am currently selling my laser rifle. It is in a good state and has 27/30 seconds battery time left.
Price is one token, but new recruits will have preference. In fact, for new recruits with only 5 tokens I'm willing to give it to you and have you pay me after your first mission.
If you want, I will give you one 'Tear of Timmy' as a free bonus too.
Contact me for details.

To AM:
Thanks for the help, and glad to hear Gilgamesh is ok. And by 'unlock' I meant making sure I wouldn't get a 'no access company/military secret' or something.

Action For Miyamoto (spoilered to reduce length of post):
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

1. 5 token
2. Probably anything on the middle, high middle end of the conventional armory list. Gauss cannon, Cutting laser, that sort of thing.
3.Cutting laser doesn't come with a generator, but creating one to work with it shouldn't be a problem, especially with a Battlesuit to carry it.
4. Heavier armor, Built in laser system.
5.Pretty much the same.
6. For the mining laser? You never did figure that out. Hell, you're not even sure how much is left in the battery.
7-on: Yeah, thats doable. Need a generator backpack or something and a mount for it, but thats doable.

((I do have a specific, very good, reason to not trust Steve, but it wouldn't be IC to tell anyone about it in a way Steve could overhear, which made it much harder to express, natch.))

Go to the AM, purchase a scout eye.  Look around for a workstation to program on

I'm a bit of a programmer, and if anyone wants me to try to make these little scouters easier to use, let me know, as I'm going to try to write something to help with that.

You buy yourself a scout eye. In terms of things to program on; a data pad or a computer in the rec room works just fine.

((Level Up which I forgot from last mission: +5 End, +3 Uncon because I may as well try to honor Milno's animal motiff and make him tougher to take down.))

Having been given some time to prepare for the mission, Milno decides to...

Search for a news channel on the TV and watch for a bit. Also, talk to Steve.

"Steve, how was your recruitment in the other HMRC ships, by the way?"

Late Leveled.

You click the TV on but there's only static.

>Well within the expected range of actions. Most sided with us. A few wished to remain neutral and will be released on whatever planet they're on or can stay aboard if they wish, just not fighting. Scattered instances of aggressive resistance, quickly put down. Had to Neutralize some of the crew on each ship as well. Most were chosen for their positions specifically because of their feelings toward the HMRC and UWM. But there were a few loyalists and UWM officials. They were dealt with, usually non-fatally

Jack walks up to the armory master, "Excuse me ma'am, Do you have any weapon manuals or videos that I could borrow?  I want to see if things have changed since I last used a weapon.  I would also like anything involving armor."  Inquire about any helpful thing involving weapons or armor.
Are you just looking to get that +1 to modifying weapons and armor? Because I can just give you that to save time. Admittedly, those videos are probably gonna end up getting lost soon enough...

Level up, +10 dex, +2 aux, +2 unconventional, +1 speech, +1 handiwork, +1 age

Are my exosuit legs OK? I thought I had repaired those.

If I get payed this turn, go give 1 token to Jim and persuade Vich to go give the two tokens he owes to Jim.

Also, Vich brought back that sample from the pink mist tree thingies and the sandstorm, Miyamoto brought back that Beetle from the black towers. Just saying that in case you forgot. There were also other samples, like the plankton blob, the black tower shards and the liquid salt crystal (unless that's what you meant by dry lake bed), but I guess those weren't mentioned because they weren't important.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Leveled. 13 tokens, one of which goes to Jim.

(crowded == 5+ people)

No change in activity

Grate gets things together and decides that, even if he'd rather be a superhero than a supervillain, superheroes who attacked Steve would probably end up spaced so he should just go along and hope for the best for now. He locates some useful material on the stuff available, then heads to the VR and opens up Tinker.

1. See if I can bring Equaterina into Tinker. It's nice to have friends.
2. See if I can tinker with the kinetic amps, maybe making a much smaller and cheaper one that only increases momentum by, say, ^1.5 or ^1.1 instead of ^2.
3. See if kinetic amps can be made to modify explosions somehow--specifically, explosions in firearms. Maybe put the amp in the back of the barrel and have it activate at the same moment the air is moving forward?

>I wouldn't do that if I were you. Throwing off the yoke of the UWM though we may be, I'm keeping that particular rule in place. You saw what those things can do when used normally. I'm not letting you let the genie out of the lamp all over the inside of the ship.

((Level Up!: +2 handi, +1 END, +1 aux, +1 con, +2 strength, +1 intuition, +2 intelligence, +2 dexterity, +1 speech, +1 med, +2 Will. I think that's right.))

check options.
Leveled. 10 tokens.

Sorry, I may be being dumb but options for what?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16196 on: August 31, 2013, 12:46:24 pm »

Aah. And then I put the others in intuition. Okay.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16197 on: August 31, 2013, 12:49:30 pm »

OPEN THE BOX!!!!!! Ask the doctor if I can have a report of what he did to me to read.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as youve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16198 on: August 31, 2013, 12:52:52 pm »

((VR.))

"Hey Steve, do you have anything to say on my performance?

Chat with Steve.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16199 on: August 31, 2013, 12:56:24 pm »

(( Has anyone had a box with a green hexagon before? It might give me a hint to whats inside the box. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as youve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.
Pages: 1 ... 1078 1079 [1080] 1081 1082 ... 2101