_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1953 1954 [1955] 1956 1957 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5778731 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #29310 on: August 25, 2015, 10:24:18 am »

"Restricted by casts and straps, unbroken. Very good if you consider the circumstances."

What kind of voice is this? Does it sound in any way familiar?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29312 on: August 25, 2015, 10:39:17 am »

((*grumble*grumble* The times when a proper nice knife cost you three tokens and an arm... *grumble*grumble* ...I don't suppose we can get compensation for those past purchases in this day and age?))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29313 on: August 25, 2015, 10:42:17 am »

Auriel buys a Cloak of Invisibility (3 token), a Monorazor (1 token), and one pack of Medifoam (2 for 1 token, right?).

She also checks the prices on the following, for future reference: Fatman Suit, High Guard Armor, Walking Bastion, Arbiter Cloak, and Public Avenger Gear.

((Does not check out. The Cloak is 4 tokens.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29314 on: August 25, 2015, 10:52:08 am »

Duncan also buys 3 grenades for one token, after some confused paper and pencil calculations. He then walks into the "union room", trying to get members and interested parties to come.

"Hey, everyone who's interested in joining the union, how about we actually do something? We need some power, just to get people to listen to us for now, as longer-term inmates don't seem to like us or care for our aims much. Once we're a large group we won't need much, but for now, let's demonstrate the power of collective action! I have some stuff I could sell, and a token left anyway, so if we all chip in, we could buy something that will support all of us, maybe letting whoever's skill set is most appropriate use it, though for all of our net benefit? In the bar I noticed some people talking to a guy called Nyars who has some pretty intriguing looking merchandise..."
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 05:59:05 pm by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

Nunzillor

« Reply #29315 on: August 25, 2015, 10:58:52 am »

Eddie glanced at the "Soldier's market" board next to the armory list.  He had an idea.
"Thank you, ma'am.  How much would you pay for a MFM without a brain?"

How much could I get from the AM for a MFM without a brain?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 11:47:49 am by Nunzillor »

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29316 on: August 25, 2015, 11:05:15 am »

stay still

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29317 on: August 25, 2015, 12:34:24 pm »

Put on my suit. Then go 90% doom on a drone. If 90% wasn't too dangerous, try maximum doom.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29318 on: August 25, 2015, 01:58:54 pm »

That first part is getting far too close to tinker for this thread. In any case, if what you're talking about is right, it would seem like the major parts would be pretty well insulated (the armor contains metallic mesh remember) but that joints would provide a conduit for the effect to enter the body. I'd say it is vulnerable, but only to either a targeted EMP or one thats quite strong.

If that makes sense. I dunno if it does.

Heh, sorry, that's what you get when I try to present all the relevant info in an easy format. But at least now we know, right? The conclusion you have there is basically the same as what I expect'd based on this data, and makes sense from a gameplay POV (no cheap nades insta-disabling battlesuits, but also no complete invulnerability). 

Hmm. Maybe but you'd have to type things out exactly and if you didn't end up wanting to use that sequence it would take you a turn to delete it and start over.

That's the idea, yes. It'd mean a trade-off between being able to do something really fast (fast enough that a reaction shot becomes possible), but at the expense of less flexibility and loosing valuable time.

What mobility-enhancing options are there for Avatars? I know of the jump pack (that self-refuels) and flight pack (that self-explodes). Anything else you know off?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #29319 on: August 25, 2015, 02:04:43 pm »

Duncan also 3 packs of grenades, after some confused paper and pencil calculations. He then walks into the "union room", trying to get members and interested parties to come.

"Hey, everyone who's interested in joining the union, how about we actually do something? We need some power, just to get people to listen to us for now, as longer-term inmates don't seem to like us or care for our aims much. Once we're a large group we won't need much, but for now, let's demonstrate the power of collective action! I have some stuff I could sell, and a token left anyway, so if we all chip in, we could buy something that will support all of us, maybe letting whoever's skill set is most appropriate use it, though for all of our net benefit? In the bar I noticed some people talking to a guy called Nyars who has some pretty intriguing looking merchandise..."
More then willing to donate a token to the cause, good sir!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29320 on: August 25, 2015, 05:26:27 pm »

Considering i pushed B3, C4,
Which buttons were rendered unavailable?
How many buttons depressed themselves and which button depressed which other buttons?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #29321 on: August 26, 2015, 12:31:20 am »

Auriel buys a Cloak of Invisibility (3 token), a Monorazor (1 token), and one pack of Medifoam (2 for 1 token, right?).

She also checks the prices on the following, for future reference: Fatman Suit, High Guard Armor, Walking Bastion, Arbiter Cloak, and Public Avenger Gear.

((Does not check out. The Cloak is 4 tokens.))

Whoops. Just the Cloak and Medifoam, then.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29322 on: August 26, 2015, 12:55:49 am »

Hmm. Alright then. How about some news?
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

NoHopeNoChance

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29323 on: August 27, 2015, 08:42:28 pm »

Do the whole waking up in the quarters and looking around business. Realize that I am now on a ship loaded with rebels and prisoners. Hide in my room.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29324 on: August 29, 2015, 11:20:34 pm »

"Do you know if anyone ever tried to enhance those power pack-using jump packs?"

Armory. Question.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 1953 1954 [1955] 1956 1957 ... 2101