Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089280 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Also, seeing a Galaxy loom overhead seems rather intimidating. Deffinitly not stealthy beasts.
The Galaxies are Sky-Hippoes.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Saw a guy in a Scythe.  He jumped out, jumped back in, and zoomed directly up and avoided crashing.  Amazing.

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

Heh, scythe pilot ejects, falls for a bit then manages to reenter the cockpit and avoid the clif he was about to hit.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Infrared scope makes me drool.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ya, those scythes are insanely manuverable.

EDIT: And stream is over now. All that's left is to pray to the Beta Gods that I get in. Maybe a sacrifice or two.

DOUBLE EDIT: ALSO, they're giving out keys on twiter right now. They go insanely fast!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 08:14:46 pm by timferius »

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile

I didn't know someone else used my username for things until I tried to sign up for the beta, and someone else uses my old username as well. I need to come up with a more unique one then... any ideas?

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Are you referring to your station account username? I think you'll get to chose a character name once you're actually in the game- which means, stuff isn't really taken yet.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Intrinsic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gal drops are awesome, did several last night. And back in the day were a lot more common when you'd have massive 300-400 player fights.

Here is a vid my Planetside Outfit did way back in 04 done by the awesome Miir from Malvision(he did buckets of awesome DAoC movies before he went to PS) which shows some Gal drops in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97DZhNxIsfI

I was due to be in the vid but my alarm failed to wake me as i was on UK time and they're US.
Start Duelyst with a bonus 100gold, use referral code: Buttfungus
Enter during signup or ingame under Settings.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!

A couple of questions:

- How arcade is the flying?
- Is there a place for logistics?

I usually enjoy playing support roles, and used to love ferrying people around in helicopters in ArmA2. Would there be space for something similar here?

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile

I love how everyone is talking about this game like they already played it, when they just watched the stream :P
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

I love how everyone is talking about this game like they already played it, when they just watched the stream :P
Some people are playing in the beta...

Karakzon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ethics:give a shit?: denied]
    • View Profile

Just watched the video in OP.

If Bay12 makes a group, count me in. :P this game looks like it pushes all my buttons.
I am Dyslexic. No its not going to change any time soon.
Bolts of Exsanguination THE terrifying glacier export, get yours today!

Intrinsic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Some people are playing in the beta...

Yes, if you have an active planetside account you get planetside 2 beta also.
Start Duelyst with a bonus 100gold, use referral code: Buttfungus
Enter during signup or ingame under Settings.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Really? Automatically in?

I might go subscribe just for beta access. o.o

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

A couple of questions:

- How arcade is the flying?
- Is there a place for logistics?

I usually enjoy playing support roles, and used to love ferrying people around in helicopters in ArmA2. Would there be space for something similar here?
There's going to be medics & engineers, and flying/driving sunderers and galaxies is going to be your thing then :)

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 826