Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089783 times)

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If they have a significant preference, they should vote for that faction. If their preference is insignificant, those votes should be ignored, or at least discounted. Thus, I think it should be:

POLL: Preferred faction:
- NC
- VS
- TR
- No preference

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

I put the minor preferences in to fine tune the result.  For example, if the preferred factions are all relatively equal, then the minor preferences can be added on to try and find a majority.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile

Could we not get multiple votes for those that don't mind working in any faction / any two factions?
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile

How are they going to deal with player count differences between factions? I can see a lot of people not choosing NC because they don't look as cool as the others(no fancy reds or purples).

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I think NC looks awesome :P

Anyway, we havent discussed defense, we wont only be dishing out !!fun!!, but we'll also be getting quite some.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We could go with a strategy of 'aggressive defence', launcher counter-attacks out of the base, taking out vehicle spawn points, and cutting off reinforcements.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I'd rather defend our turrets from infiltrators, because it seems taking out the turrets will probs allow you to land troops near/on the base.
Mayby combine the two?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd rather defend our turrets from infiltrators, because it seems taking out the turrets will probs allow you to land troops near/on the base.
Mayby combine the two?
A combination would probably work best, depends on our numbers really.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

Since I'm noticing some discussion regarding which faction we will actually play I'm going to put up the faction poll again.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Drakale

• Bay Watcher
  • I will get my revenge~
    • View Profile

I went with VS, mostly because of their awesome aircrafts. Also, beam weapons.

fenrif

• Bay Watcher
  • Dare to be stupid.
    • View Profile

TR for life! Red ones go faster after all.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

NC. Big guns, lots of armour.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

lastverb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vanu will win again and then OP will decide we have choosen NC.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Vanu was already winning from the start. It was 2-1-5 a while ago.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Vanu will win again and then OP will decide we have choosen NC.
It wasn't OP, it was me.
I am the overseer.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 826