Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 654923 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans
« Reply #855 on: September 26, 2013, 12:46:11 pm »

What? I don't want a damn Exp All again. This is going to screw with my level/EV micromanaging way too much.
Well then don't use it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: September 26, 2013, 02:22:43 pm »

But I still need a way to share experience and EVs with lower leveled pokemon. I guess I'm restricted to using two pokemon in my party.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: September 26, 2013, 02:25:49 pm »

Theres always the tradition of 'put the pokemon in your first slot'. Being EV-specific is just making extra work unless you actually need it for some sort of cart-based competition.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: September 26, 2013, 02:29:25 pm »

Or have all of the other Pokemon in your party already EV'd up, or requiring the same EVs.

If anything, this could help accelerate EV training quite a bit.  If you need 4 special sweepers with 252 EV points for whatever reason...
1. Obtain four Power Lenses, equip to Pokemon being EV-trained.
2. Equip lead beater (not being EV-trained) with EXP All. 
3. Go EV train: assuming you get 1 Special Attack EV point for each Pokemon you defeat (e.g. Gastly, Litwick, Magnemite), every Pokemon in your party now gets 5 EV points, summing to 20 EV points for a single battle. 

Instead of taking 32 battles per Pokemon (assuming you used vitamins) for 128 battles total, you now only take 32 battles total.  That and Super Training will definitely ease the way to EV training.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 02:31:39 pm by Culise »

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #859 on: September 26, 2013, 03:01:40 pm »

It will actually make it easier though you will need just the two Pokemon in your team. With it this way you can throw the share on the guy that does the fighting and then throw the correct power item on the Pokemon your training. This way you can have the accelerated power item training without having to have the mon in training be first then switch out for one that can actually battle. Long as there is an area with Pokemon for just the stat you need trained it can go incredibly fast. Also as pointed out if you need multiple Pokemon with the same stat trained as long as you have enough of that power item you can train them all at once.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: September 26, 2013, 08:17:03 pm »

The dub of Pokemon The Origin will be put online on Nov 15th.

Also apparently it's 4 episodes long? Or the dubbed version is splitting the special into 4 parts. Its open to interpretation until it airs I guess.
It's FEF, not FEOF

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #861 on: September 26, 2013, 09:34:00 pm »

It is probably just the first episode which is probably a special long one. From how I understand it and the way the Underground podcast described it the series will be an actual series which will be similar to the Pokemon Manga and you could not fit that in 4 episodes without insane compression and loss of content which would just be a fiasco.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: September 26, 2013, 10:18:53 pm »

I thought we figured out it wasn't going to be a series?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: September 26, 2013, 10:33:03 pm »

The dub trailer said it's 4 episodes long, and there are other sources agreeing with this. Wikipedia says each part will be animated by a different studio, but I can't find any confirming sources on it that are written in english.
It's FEF, not FEOF

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #864 on: September 26, 2013, 11:17:27 pm »

Hmm it might have been figured out here. I am coming from a different source of information then you guys. Mainly the Underground podcast and since its not an active discussion they could have found it out later what was up but forgot to mention it in the next one they did.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: September 30, 2013, 06:30:06 pm »

2 MORE WEEKS, ARE YOU HYPE OR ARE YOU HYPE?

Also, apparently there were some "leaks" on a few pokemon. They honestly look fake as fuck, but here they are anyway.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This one deserves its own spoiler. If this is fake ,it's the worst looking fakemon I've ever seen.  If it is real, we now have a Pokemon that will be unquestionably hated by EVERYONE.
Spoiler: BEHOLD BINACLE (click to show/hide)

Also, has everyone decided what version they're going to get. I'm going with X. I have a friend who called dibs on Y.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: September 30, 2013, 06:33:52 pm »

I've seen those before. I'm pretty sure they said those were fake.
It's FEF, not FEOF

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: September 30, 2013, 07:33:50 pm »

I dunno, Greninja looks pretty convincing to me.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: October 01, 2013, 02:05:00 am »

I want a Binacle. It's like a Lileep, except it's a barnacle. SO ADORABLE

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: October 01, 2013, 04:41:02 am »

AFaIK final starter evos were not to be revealed until the release.
So calling BS on that one.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 463