Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632646 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT FINAL BOSS
« Reply #660 on: August 13, 2012, 07:02:29 am »

OK. i am about to go net hack on you guys.
Polymorph into a metalvore.
If i succeed in doing that, EAT THE LINCHES SWARD AND GAIN THE "SOUL EATER" INTRISTIC, and then run away and turn back.
if not
Gain faver with the gods. all of them. And gain gifts from them. Do not die from said gifts. I like my new troll body.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: August 13, 2012, 09:13:39 am »

Manifest as a ninja with an incendiary rocket launcher. Fire away.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 13, 2012, 09:33:18 am »

USE GERMANY TO FREE THE ZULUS.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: August 13, 2012, 01:14:51 pm »

>POSSES THE LAWFUL STUPID HEROES AND GET MY FORM BACK!
THEN
>EYESCREAM SHARDS ON HEROES
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 13, 2012, 02:16:28 pm »

TAKE THE FORM OF A MAGICAL KOBOLD. PULL A DAGGER AND ASSIST LICHMAN.
(2) YOU ARE BLESSED WITH THE MAGICAL ABILITY TO SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST UPON CONTACT WITH MAGIC. THERE'S A LOT OF MAGIC FLYING AROUND.

Use time left alive to make an appeal to the trapped souls within the blade to turn against the boss. Also, pray to Random Number God.
(2) YOU CAN'T TALK TO THEM, THEY'RE TOO BUSY BEING TORMENTED BY BLACK MAGIC. (2) "S'UP, BRO?"

CONVINCE WARRING BODILY FUNCTIONS NEED TO BEAT LICH FIRST. BEAT UP LICH.
(4) THEY AGREE WELL ENOUGH TO GET ALONG. (6) FOR YOUR FIRST MOVE, YOU FIRE THE ICE CREAM CANNON, ON YOUR SHOULDER. IT HITS HIM. LICHMAN IS BLOWN BACK BY THE RECOIL INTO THE CORE, CRACKING IT. "HI-FIVE!" ICE CREAM SHOUTS. "RIGHT HERE!" PHEONIX REPLIES. "OH GOD, YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE..." ICE CREAM SCREAMS AS HE MELTS AWAY.

Say that to the sarlacc pit that nearly destroyed reality - twice, albiet untintentionally - but was only stopped by the GM.
(6) "Y-YOU'RE DISCORD." YOU SHOUT AT THE GROUND WAIT, WRONG THING TO SAY.

DEAD? AND WHY SHOULD I CARE

FLY TO GALACTIC CORE, EAT IT

BECOME LEVEL 9999 WIZARD

(2) YOU TRY TO ATTACK LICHMANS GOAL AS A DEAD THING... YEAH, NO. (3v6+4) WELCOME TO BLADELAND.

OK. i am about to go net hack on you guys.
Polymorph into a metalvore.
If i succeed in doing that, EAT THE LINCHES SWARD AND GAIN THE "SOUL EATER" INTRISTIC, and then run away and turn back.
if not
Gain faver with the gods. all of them. And gain gifts from them. Do not die from said gifts. I like my new troll body.
(5) YOU QUAFF THE PURPLE POTION. YOUR SHAPE SEEMS UNSTEADY. (3) YOU BITE OFF SOME OF LINCHES SWARD. WAIT, WHAT? YOU STILL GET SOUL EATER(4) THE GODS GIVE YOU FAVER AND GIFTS, LIKE MAGICBANE.

Manifest as a ninja with an incendiary rocket launcher. Fire away.
(2) YOU MANIFEST AS A NINJA WITH AN INCENDIARY SHIRT. YOU RIP OFF YOUR SHIRT AND THROW IT AWAY.

USE GERMANY TO FREE THE ZULUS.
(6) ZULUS ARE DOUCHEBAGS. THEY BETRAY YOU, AND NOW YOU HAVE BEEN CAPTURED.

>POSSES THE LAWFUL STUPID HEROES AND GET MY FORM BACK!
THEN
>EYESCREAM SHARDS ON HEROES
(1) YOU FLIT INTO THE LAWFUL STUPID HERO, BUT HIS LAWFUL STUPID IS STRONGER THAN YOUR NEUTRAL STUPID. YOU HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED!

BOSS TURN
(4+3)

"Now that the interruptions will stop, I can finally enact my plan."
He stabs the core with his sword, which acts as a conduit for the magic. It courses through the obsidian black blade and into his heart.
BOSS STATUS
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
MINIONS
NEUTRAL

HEROES
ARENA STATUS

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: August 13, 2012, 02:18:52 pm »

>POSSES I SAY
>PLAY ANNOYING BARD SONGS! WE HAVE TO BECOME CHAOTIC STUPID!
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: August 13, 2012, 02:23:33 pm »

"Screw this." Become a recognizable form. Walk up to the lich and rip his heart out. Then eat it.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 13, 2012, 03:04:36 pm »

BE THE DEMONIC SWORD

EAT ALL THE MANA

BECOME LEVEL 9999 WIZARD

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: August 13, 2012, 03:31:46 pm »

ICE CREAM WILL BE MISSED, BUT PLENTY AROUND TO HELP HEAL HIM. COMBINE DEVIL POWERS WITH ROACH DRILL FOR DEMONIC INFESTED FANG. ATTACK LICH WITH SAID MOVE IN HOPES OF GIVING HIM STATUS AILMENT TO WEAKEN.

Praecordia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: August 13, 2012, 03:33:30 pm »

ABSORB POWER OF JESUS, SHOOT BEAMS OF JESUSPOWER AT BOSS
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 03:35:40 pm by Praecordia »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: August 13, 2012, 05:21:34 pm »

BEAT ZULUS TO DEATH WITH BOB MARKEY.

DESTROY LICH WITH BOB MARLEY.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: August 13, 2012, 05:56:23 pm »

SUICIDE CHARGE HEROES, WHILE EXPLODING.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: August 13, 2012, 10:29:28 pm »

Holy shit, I didn't die. That is... Surprising. Also, Random Number God, I need a favor here.

Cast Antimagic field on the lich and Galactic Core, with all metamagic and epic level feats applied. If pass, o.O uh, I don't know, party I guess? If fail, sigh resignedly and succumb to betrayal syndrome.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: August 13, 2012, 11:21:18 pm »

>POSSES I SAY
>PLAY ANNOYING BARD SONGS! WE HAVE TO BECOME CHAOTIC STUPID!
(2) [urlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5PAkntjs5M]Nazonazo mitai ni chikyuugi wo tokiakashitara![/url]

"Screw this." Become a recognizable form. Walk up to the lich and rip his heart out. Then eat it.
(1) YOUR FORM IS MOST EASILY RECOGNIZABLE AS A PARAPLEGIC INFANT. THAT MADE ME FEEL BAD. (3) YOU ATTACK HIS EMOTIONS, TRYING TO GET HIM TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU. YOUR DEATH MAY BE LESS MIND-GOUGINGLY AWFUL.

BE THE DEMONIC SWORD

EAT ALL THE MANA

BECOME LEVEL 9999 WIZARD

(4) YOU ARE INDEED LICHMANS BLADE. (3) YOU EAT ALL THE MANA, THEN GET INDIGESTION AND BARF MOST OF IT OUT. (3) YOU ARE A LEVEL 9999 WIZARD. YOUR SPELLS INCLUDE LEVEL 1 FINGER FLAME, LEVEL 1 SPARK AND LEVEL 1 WATER SPRAY.

ICE CREAM WILL BE MISSED, BUT PLENTY AROUND TO HELP HEAL HIM. COMBINE DEVIL POWERS WITH ROACH DRILL FOR DEMONIC INFESTED FANG. ATTACK LICH WITH SAID MOVE IN HOPES OF GIVING HIM STATUS AILMENT TO WEAKEN.
(2) YOU COMBINE THE ENDLESS SHADOW OF THE DEVIL WITH THE LEGIONS UNENDING OF THE ROACHES. THIS CONSISTS OF YOU PUNCHING THE ROACH DRILL WITH YOUR DEVIL HAND. (6) YOU CHANNEL ALL YOUR UNHOLY POWER INTO YOUR DEVIL HAND AND RUSH LICHMAN, SLAMMING YOUR BRUISED FIST INTO HIS STOMACH. WAIT. HE'S HEALED BY UNHOLY.

ABSORB POWER OF JESUS, SHOOT BEAMS OF JESUSPOWER AT BOSS
(3) YOU TAKE A LARGE BITE OUT OF JESUS. MMM, JUST LIKE MOM USED TO MAKE. (5) JEEBUS RAYS, GO!YOU USE THE POWERS OF THE ALMIGHTY ON LICHMAN, CAUSING SOME NASTY BURNS AND HIM TO START SCREAMING LIKE A SMALL GIRL.

BEAT ZULUS TO DEATH WITH BOB MARKEY.

DESTROY LICH WITH BOB MARLEY.

(3) YOU EMBARK ONTO A MASS ZULU GENOCIDE. (4) YOU ATTACK LICHMAN WITH BOB MARLEY AS THE FORMER RECOILS FROM THE WRATH OF THE ALMIGHTY. THE SECOND ATTACK SENDS THE LICH TO HIS KNEES, GLARING AT YOU WITH HATRED.

SUICIDE CHARGE HEROES, WHILE EXPLODING.
(5) "NO! LICH! YOU CRY, RUSHING THOSE WHO HAD ATTACKED YOUR MASTER. CONCENTRATING ALL YOUR MAGIC, YOU PUT IT AT ONE POINT WITHIN YOU. THE BLADDE. EVADING ALL OF THEIR STRIKES AND BLOCKS, YOU STAND IN THEIR MIDST, AND YOUR BLADDER BURSTS, SENDING MAGIC AND UNMENTIONABLE THINGS ALL AROUND YOU. TCM AND PRAECORDIA HAVE BEEN SLAIN, BUT THEIR SACRIFICES WERE NOT IN VAIN, AS THE LICH STILL RECOILS FROM THEIR FEROCIOUS ASSAULT. THE TRUE QUESTION, IS WHETHER ANY OF THE OTHERS WILL STAND AND FIGHT HIM.

Holy shit, I didn't die. That is... Surprising. Also, Random Number God, I need a favor here.

Cast Antimagic field on the lich and Galactic Core, with all metamagic and epic level feats applied. If pass, o.O uh, I don't know, party I guess? If fail, sigh resignedly and succumb to betrayal syndrome.
(6) HANSLANDA ANSWERS THE CALL. FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE, HE CASTS A FINAL SPELL. ANTIMAGIC FIELD! IT BUBBLES UP FROM THE CORE AND GROWS OUTWARDS, SURROUNDING LICHMAN AND CUTTING OFF ALL MAGIC. ACROSS THE GALAXY, 2ND YEAR STUDENTS HURTLE FROM THE SKY IN THEIR CARS, MAGIC BATTLES END ANTICLIMACTICALLY, AND CHAOS SPREADS LIKE A PLAGUE.

BOSS TURN

"D-Damn you..."
He struggles to his feet, still obviously injured.

BOSS STATUS
MINIONS
NEUTRAL

HEROES
ARENA STATUS

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: August 13, 2012, 11:31:12 pm »

Ahem.
Respawn as King Arthur armed with Excalibur and sheathe. If pass, attack Lich with Excalibur.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 232