Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632647 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT FINAL BOSS
« Reply #780 on: September 02, 2012, 04:10:21 pm »

BREAK FREE OF SYNRINGE AND INFECT RTD WITH THE SYMPTOM OF DECAPITATION. THEN INFECT THE LICH AGAIN.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: September 02, 2012, 04:12:54 pm »

ATTACK PATHETIC HEROES AND INFECT THEM WITH LYCANTHROPY

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

christehchris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: September 02, 2012, 04:57:53 pm »

I DROP MY FISH AND PICK UP ASHBRINGER, SLAP THE LUNCHMAN WITH IT

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: September 02, 2012, 06:01:50 pm »

....the boss doesn't have an actual name....
DISCOVERS THE REASON BOSS HAS NO NAME...*PUTS ON SUNGLASSES* HE MUST BE A REDSHIRT
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: September 02, 2012, 06:04:04 pm »

>force the lich into cardiac arrest!
>updaet my stats!
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: September 02, 2012, 06:49:10 pm »

BREAK OUT OF MY ELECTRONIC PRISON.

TAKE THE FORM OF ARCEUS ONCE OUT.

MAKE IT BACK TO WIFE.

CRUSH...HEROES? MAYBE?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: September 02, 2012, 09:48:22 pm »

Shit. My turn was highly ineffective, but my counterattack was BAWS.

Press the advantage! Strike for the Lich's neck! If pass, become new evil overlord, as time as zombie corrupted King Arthur's heart. If fail, pray to Morgan God for a miracle of some sort, like enough fish to feed everyone here or something.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: September 02, 2012, 10:59:41 pm »

Use Cage Rage to pick up the force field, shape it into a gigantic fist, and punch the lich until he is naught but a pile of dust. All while shouting incoherently. Also get GM to change status from sarlacc pit.
(3) YOU GRASP THE FORCEFIELD AND TRY SHAPING IT INTO A FIST. YOU PULL SOMETHING, AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S GIVING YOU THE BIRD. (3) YOU POKE HIM WITH THE MIDDLE FINGER. HE'S INSULTED.

AS MANA SPIRIT POSSESS THE LANDSCAPE WE FIGHT ON. CREATE PITS AND DEADLY SPIKES BELOW EVIL DOERS.
(4)YOU FLOW INTO THE EARTH, (6) AND PLACE PITS AND SPIKE BELOW THE EVIL DOERS. TOO BAD YOUR FANATISM JUDGED EVERYONE AS EVIL. INCLUDING YOURSELF. A HOLE IN THE LANDSCAPE OPENS BELOW THE LANDSCAPE, CAUSING A PARADOX FIELD.

FOCUS ALL LIFE ENERGY INTO FORMING A HOLY ZWEIHANDER ALONG WITH THE CORPOREAL BEING WHO TRANSCENDS THIS MORTAL REALM IN ORDER TO WIELD IT AGAINST THE FORCES OF EVIL AND ORDER HIM TO ASSIST IN THE BATTLE

(6) YOU SACRIFICE YOURSELF ATOP A HOLY ALTAR WHICH RECENTLY APPEARED, AND YOUR LIFEBLOOD SOAKS INTO THE ROCK. THE ROCK TREMBLES AND SHATTERS, LEAVING BEHIND A 7-FOOT BLADE OF PURE KICK-ASSIUM. IT'S TOO HEAVY FOR EVEN THE GODS TO WIELD THOUGH. SMOOTH.
What about the corporeal being?  :-[ I didn't even get a roll for that.. *sniff*

RETURN AS A TITAN (Better than GODS) AND, SEIZING THE BLADE IN YOUR HANDS, STRIKE DOWN THE NEAREST HERO YOU CAN FIND
((I THOUGHT THE CORPOREAL BEING WAS A GOD. ALSO, HAHAHAHA I'M A BAD PERSON.))
(2) "MAYBE LATER" THE CORPOREAL ONE REPLIES. "X-FILES IS ON."

BREAK FREE OF SYNRINGE AND INFECT RTD WITH THE SYMPTOM OF DECAPITATION. THEN INFECT THE LICH AGAIN.
(1) YOU SHOVE YOURSELF DEEPER INTO THE SYRINGE, GET MARRIED, FATHER A FEW NEW STRAINS, AND GENERALLY SETTLE DOWN. (1) YOU CAN'T DO IT! YOU CAN'T ABANDON YOUR FAMILY!

ATTACK PATHETIC HEROES AND INFECT THEM WITH LYCANTHROPY
(2) THERE AREN'T REALLY THAT PATHETIC OF HEROES HERE. JUST UNLUCKY ONES.

I DROP MY FISH AND PICK UP ASHBRINGER, SLAP THE LUNCHMAN WITH IT
(4) THE FISH DROPS TO THE FLOOR WITH A BANG, WHILE YOU RUSH FOR ASHBRINGER. (3) IT'S A BOOK. THAT'S BURNING INTO ASH. THAT'S WHAT YOU MEANT, RIGHT?

....the boss doesn't have an actual name....
DISCOVERS THE REASON BOSS HAS NO NAME...*PUTS ON SUNGLASSES* HE MUST BE A REDSHIRT
(6) AYUP. IT'S REALLY SAD IF YOU GUYS CAN'T BEAT A REDSHIRT.

>force the lich into cardiac arrest!
>updaet my stats!
(6) HE HAS A HEART ATTACK. SOMEWHERE, IN AN ABANDONED GRAVE, SOME LONG UNUSED HEART IS FREAKING OUT.

BREAK OUT OF MY ELECTRONIC PRISON.

TAKE THE FORM OF ARCEUS ONCE OUT.

MAKE IT BACK TO WIFE.

CRUSH...HEROES? MAYBE?
(2) NO. DESPITE BEING LIFE-INCARNATE, YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS MONITOR. (6) YOUR WIFE, ON THE OTHER HAND, HAS NO SUCH ISSUES. WELL, YOU'RE OUT OF THE COMPUTER. THE BAD NEWS, IS THAT SHE WAS A LITTLE ANGERED BY YOUR IMPRISONMENT, SO CLEVELAND IS GONE. (4) YOU TURN INTO ARCEUS, FOR SOME REASON.

Shit. My turn was highly ineffective, but my counterattack was BAWS.

Press the advantage! Strike for the Lich's neck! If pass, become new evil overlord, as time as zombie corrupted King Arthur's heart. If fail, pray to Morgan God for a miracle of some sort, like enough fish to feed everyone here or something.
(5+3v1+3)YOU REMOVE HIS HEAD, WHICH HURTLES INTO THE GALACTIC CORE. THE OUTER LAYERS OF IT SLOWLY BURN AWAY, REVEALING A JAR FLOATING IN THE PURE MAGIC, WHICH SLOWLY TAKES A DARK, SINISTER PURPLE SHADE. DID YOU FORGET WHAT MAKES LICHS SO LONG-LIVED?

BOSS TURN:
The Bosses voice revebrates from the entire galaxy as he speaks, ley lines and mana pools acting as magnifying tools for his voice.
"Hanslanda... I really must thank you. I never would have thought of this on my own. Now that my phylactery is nestled within magic itself, my dominion over the galaxy will be unparalleled."
The forcefield dissipates, as do the walls and lines of reality itself. All that ever was and will be lies out before the heroes as a film reel, scrolling through time. The reel spins faster and faster, soon forming a sphere around the heroes, each scene but a frame in the entire timeline. Some scenes begin vanishing from existence, such as the Battle of Britain. Ahead of those frames, the path of history changes, accommodating the new history. At the final frame, the black of the end is slowly fading to a purple.
"I know I've said this before, but you better stop me heroes..."

BOSS STATUS
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
MINIONS
NEUTRAL

HEROES
ARENA STATUS

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: September 02, 2012, 11:58:00 pm »

MAKE IT UP TO WIFE BY TAKING HER ON HONEYMOON.

HONEYMOON OVER, BACK TO FIGHTING!

TURN ON BOSS! LIFE/LOVE+BEING GOD>MAGIC. MATH WILL CONFUSE AND BEWILDER LICH.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: September 03, 2012, 12:29:21 am »

...Destroy magic. All magic.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: September 03, 2012, 12:31:17 am »

INFECT UNLUCKY/BEWILDERED HEROES WITH LYCANTHROPY. OMNONNOM.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: September 03, 2012, 12:51:25 am »

Motherfucking this. I pray to God Morgan Freeman, and cast Anti-Magic Field on magic!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: September 03, 2012, 12:52:58 am »

Motherfucking this. I pray to God Morgan Freeman, and cast Anti-Magic Field on magic!
But an anti-magic field IS magic. I'm talking about destroying magic. IT SHALL BE DONE.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: September 03, 2012, 12:54:48 am »

But an anti-magic field IS magic. I'm talking about destroying magic. IT SHALL BE DONE.

Okay. Scratch that last one, STAB THE MAGIC!
He's fucking with us.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: September 03, 2012, 01:03:56 am »

AS LANDSCAPE, HELP FABOLOUS SORCERER OGRES CONDUCT RITUAL TO DESTROY LICH FOREVER. MAKE FOREVER ECHO FOREVER AS WELL.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 232