Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632557 times)

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT FINAL BOSS: ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR
« Reply #1755 on: October 02, 2012, 10:38:23 pm »

Please, I am rage. Actually, I have an idea: if lich is love, life, and creation, that means there will always be more things to kill. Killing the lich now would be fun. Killing her creations for all eternity? Priceless. Corpse-bitch may be corpse bitch, but I think I can make her suffer more this way.

Defect to Liberal...for now
I remember you, from a half-real dream...
Ally with me. You amuse me, and I shall create a realm of infinite combatants, so you can kill...forever.

I accept your offer.

Ally with Eldritchism.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: October 02, 2012, 10:39:28 pm »

May i remind you that I am the god of Life and Love, who can take the form of Steve(?), Arceus, OR Rambo, and I'm married to a Death Incarnate, who previously looked like the lich, but now looks like...Chuck Norris, I think. Our family pet is a Crocodile that looks like Mr. T, and I am the only one, besides the Golem, that can wield the Sword of Destiny.

I AM THE CONTROLLER OF LIFE, LOVE, AND HUMANITY.
HA! YOU CONTROL LIFE, BUT NOT SENTIENCE. I CONTROL HUMANITY, NAY, I AM HUMANITY. I AM THE SUM OF THEIR HATE, THEIR GRIEF, THEIR MALICE. I RULE ALL EARTH, AND AM A GOD INCARNATE. I AM A AVATAR OF MADNESS.

I AM THE END ALL BE ALL. I AM THE MIDDLE. I AM ALL OF HUMANITY. I AM A GOD. I LEAD THE ARMIES OF EARTH AND HELL THEMSELVES.
If you are a god of humanity, and also the arch-conservative, what does that make Democrats?
Aliens, obviously. WAIT NO LIZARD PEOPLE. Yeah, thats actually a thing you know? People think all major figure in history were lizard people.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: October 02, 2012, 10:40:28 pm »

BOSS TURN:

The Lichette suddenly shudders a bit, and tries to grab Dirgs attention. She gives him a worried, guilty frown, latches  onto him, and points at the wormhole from whence they came.
"I don't think we win, Dirg. I-I think they're back. I-I'm scared."
Just then, a loud rattling sound emenates from the wormhole, and something horrible, so horrible that the muind cannot comprehend it forces its way through. A sheathe materializes on Lichettes back, and she reaches for it, intending to defend Dirg to the death.
HOLY SHIT WHAT A TWIST.

TELL ME YOUR FINAL FORMS, AND WHETHER YOU'RE LIBERAL (LICHETTE) OR CONSERVATIVE (MISKO) AND WE'LL GET THIS SEQUAL SHIT ON THE ROAD!

COMING SOON: YOU AT FINAL BOSS 2: INSERT SEQUAL NAME HERE
That was me, I think. Or you. Or something. So yeah.
I think we arrives at the same time. Yeah, that makes sense. If it was just the all consuming cloud of death you are, she wouldn't pull our her sword, cause stabbing cloud seems pretty pointless. Besides, since I and Wrex are physical, we certainly were the ones who made the sound.

So yeah, we are a contingent of dark ones coming to rain on dirgs parade.
May I suggest your theme music? That or Wagner. Ride of the Valkyries.
Holy shit that video.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: October 02, 2012, 10:40:39 pm »

May i remind you that I am the god of Life and Love, who can take the form of Steve(?), Arceus, OR Rambo, and I'm married to a Death Incarnate, who previously looked like the lich, but now looks like...Chuck Norris, I think. Our family pet is a Crocodile that looks like Mr. T, and I am the only one, besides the Golem, that can wield the Sword of Destiny.

HA! YOU CONTROL LIFE, BUT NOT SENTIENCE. I CONTROL HUMANITY, NAY, I AM HUMANITY. I AM THE SUM OF THEIR HATE, THEIR GRIEF, THEIR MALICE. I RULE ALL EARTH, AND AM A GOD INCARNATE. I AM A AVATAR OF MADNESS.

I AM THE END ALL BE ALL. I AM THE MIDDLE. I AM ALL OF HUMANITY. I AM A GOD. I LEAD THE ARMIES OF EARTH AND HELL THEMSELVES.
If you are a god of humanity, and also the arch-conservative, what does that make Democrats?
Aliens, obviously. WAIT NO LIZARD PEOPLE. Yeah, thats actually a thing you know? People think all major figure in history were lizard people.
What about kids of Republicans who grow up and decide to be Democrats?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: October 02, 2012, 10:42:28 pm »

Intermarriage. thats what obama is. Half human, half lizard man. They inject themselves obviously.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: October 02, 2012, 10:47:18 pm »

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: October 02, 2012, 10:49:39 pm »

Intermarriage. thats what obama is. Half human, half lizard man. They inject themselves obviously.
This may be the most insane argument I have participated in...
How about moderates, where do they fall? And what about Democratic children of two Republican parents?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: October 02, 2012, 10:55:15 pm »

How about moderates, where do they fall? And what about Democratic children of two Republican parents?
Moderates are those who are infected, but have some resistance. Democratic children? They are accepted into the collective, and their anus is used to store eggs.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: October 02, 2012, 10:56:48 pm »

Moderates are those who are infected, but have some resistance. Democratic children? They are accepted into the collective, and their anus is used to store eggs.
A moment ago, you said Democrats were lizard people and/or aliens...
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: October 02, 2012, 10:57:38 pm »

You're talking to the god of humanity. Does humanity make sense?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: October 02, 2012, 10:58:46 pm »

Humanity at least tries to keep its story straight.
Sig

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: October 02, 2012, 10:59:14 pm »

No it dosen't.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: October 02, 2012, 11:01:53 pm »

No it dosen't.
My stroy is Straaight. Why can't lizard people from space have collectives and lay eggs in anuses?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: October 02, 2012, 11:20:21 pm »

JESUS CHRIST THE POSTS. 8 PAGES WORTH IN A DAY.

TEAMS: Correct me if neccesary

LIBERAL/ROMANTICISTS

His endless chatter grates upon my nerves. I have grown tired of this game.

Annihilate Misko. If successful, join Xantalos. If fails, stay on the Liberal team.

Cross the male lich with Taveros (I want his horns too) and you have me. The lich's subconscious (unofficially).
Also I will Liberaly kick you ass.

Question, can I have my sword? The one I crafted, and the golem took?

And I'm Liberal.

I am: A giant dragon-robot with lots of neat weapons and powerful magic. Also the pope of the reformed Miskopalian church.

I am a Moderate.

I will convince the lichette and Dirg to get married in the Miskopalian church I set up at Aperture Science.

I THINK SPINAL_TAPER IS GONNA TAKE A FEW WEEKS TO ROLL ALL THE ACTIONS.

Keep talking Miskos, for it shall make it all the easier to reach down your throat and yank out the sad remains of your heart.

Final Form: Demonic Werewolf.

There is no good. There is no evil, there is only the strong, and the weak. There is only power, and those too weak to sieze it. There is no love, there is only anger. There is no joy, there is only sorrow. There is no hope, there is only hate. All the talk of order, peace, and beauty is merely madmen scrabbling desprately to avoid the truth: That we are the cruel ones, the destroyers of life. We meddle in things we don't understand, for the sake of those not yet born, and for what? Nothing but petty squabbles over dogma. The Madness must end!

Arch-Conservative, but opposed to that child Misko.

CONSERVATIVE/PALADINS
Oh fine....
MY FINAL FORM SHALL BE.....DWARF FORTRESS 1.0 (!!!!!!)

Oh and on the Conservative side, because its the dickish thing to do at this point.

STOP SUPPORTING THE LICHETTE, SHE IS EVIL.

Form: I am all. I am that which lies beyond the horizon; that which collapses the ground underneath you, the ones who wait beyond the veil. I lie in the recesses of sentience's souls; I am the voice in the back of your mind urging you to steal, to hurt, to kill. I rot trees and crumble mountains. I consume stars with my passing; I warp existence by existing. I am the threads that bind your shells together, the one that watches and waits for the time of destruction to arrive. And now it has. I sally forth, and my very presence is anathema to your being. I have seen universes come and go, and this one will not last. Whatever you do, whoever you pray to, if I am not them, they will submit or cease to exist. I am your doom. I am all. I. Am. Xantalos.

Faction: I serve none; I come to destroy the love inherent in the corpse-bitch, and then her - no more. Ally with me as you see fit - it will not change the result.

TIME LORDS:

Know what?

Fuck the corpse bitch, and fuck trying to calm misko.

FACTION:THE MOTHERFUCKING TIMELORDS
we do good for the sake of doing good. we follow no law. we will steal to feed a poor man, we will kill a cruel king.

TIMELORDS FUCK YES

>TO THE TARDIS BEFORE HE CAN HIT ME

TURN:
The claw continues trying to force its way into the unborn universe, pulling the wormhole wider and wider as it pulls itself in. Around the wormhole, space itself twists and warps.

Lichettes breath slows to a calm and measured pace, and her ebon blade glows with an eerie purple light. The light steadily gains intensity and volume, eventually surrounding her in an orb of purple light. Just then, its expansion halts, and reverses into a compaction around her. The orb surrounds her and begins to rotate, before condensing into her body and leaving a weak glow around her. She gives Dirg a warm smile, then reaches out and grabs his hand.
"Let me help you."
Some of the energy course through their grasps, leaving Dirg with a similar glow...

Just then, a massive bursting sound is heard, followed by a ripping like God himself unzipping his fly. A many-armed, soot black monstrosity pulls itself from the wormhole, with a face composed of ever-shifting features. One moment, it's consumed with rage, and the next it's filled with the corrupting joy of vengeance. It's followed by a legion of other beings, each the ethereal form of one of the heroes of times past.

Suddenly, the first to come out, the ethereal Misko, opens its mouth, which drips and morphs like tar, slowly opens, and it begins to speak. IT NEVER SHUTS UP. The long winded rant continues for so long a time, many of its comrades turn tail, and back up Lichette and Dirg. Once again, Misko is filled with a primeval, seething rage, and feels his power increase, to such a degree that it cannot control its strength. It must choose a lieutenant to boost in power.

COMMENTARY:
I THINK SPINAL_TAPER IS GONNA TAKE A FEW WEEKS TO ROLL ALL THE ACTIONS.
HAHAHA. No. It's not quite time for the first clash of the war. Besides, do you think I could remember all of those? ALSO, THIS WILL HOPEFULLY END THIS GAME, FREEING MY UP FOR A POSSIBLE SEQUEL. The new status for the Romantics and Paladins will detail their organization as well as their numbers.

Romantics:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Paladins:

TIME LORDS:

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #1769 on: October 02, 2012, 11:23:46 pm »

YAY. I appoint Xantalos, as he is certainly my equal, if not greater, and one must know when to give proper respect. I belive He decided to lump the anti Lich forces together.

I imagine a bunch of massive gods entering a area, one talking and talking, and 2 of them just wandering off bored.
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 232