Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632571 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2040 on: October 06, 2012, 11:17:10 pm »

Disregard this I'm not that smart

You're just out of your depth, little morsel. Run along home before someone hurts you.
FOOLISH MORTAL! I WILL ONLY TOLERATE YOUR INSOLENCE BECAUSE WE FIGHT AGINAST THE LICH BUT IF YOU CONTINUE ON THIS PATH I WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN WITH THE FORCE OF THE SUN! (And yes, I will talk in something other than caps tonight. Its just that this charcter is so much fun!)

Ơka̡̛y̛.̧͡ ̨̕I̷̶̧ ̡̕͜ge͞t͟ i͜҉t́,̢̡ ̸̧n̶̕e̷̡ẃ̵ ͝k̸i̢͘͝ḑ ̸on͜ t͏ḩ̵è҉̢ ̧b̧lo̶c͞k̨ ̀w̸̴͟a̶̵nt̵̷͟s͘ ̛̀t̛͡ó̸ ̶̸̨p̛͏͢r͜o͏̶v̸̶̛e͝ h́͢i̴̵m̸͡s͢el͢f̡.͘͠ T̵̵̈́̊̋̂ͪ̄̇̍h̓ͯͤ͗ͬͨ̅́͜͠iͫ̀̓̈̎̔ͪ̕͏n̶ͭk͗̊͛͆́ͫͮ͛͐͡͝s̸̓͠ ͆ͯ̀̂̃̐ͧ͡h́͆̈́̈ͥ̊ͩ̈̚e͑̄̈͊'͂ͬ̌̃̓ͭ̎̏҉s̴͒̀ͨ ̢͆ͥ͌́s̈͂ͭ̈́̏͂̔oͣ̒́͞m̸ͥͦͣ̊̓̚̚͠ȩ͌͗̾ͪ̉ͬ̀͘ ͣ̋t͐ͪ̍͗͐̌͊̊̀ǫ̒͗ͯ̎̎͢ư̷̵̒̃̉̑̀͂̇̓g̸̛̅ͯ̀ͥ͠h͗ͯ̔͂͐̽ͦ ̿s̡̢ͥ͂̔h͋ͩ̆ͮ͑̃̀̈̀į͊̅͞t͗ͣ̑̆̚.̌̿͗̍̇̉̚ ͩ͑͌̿̈ͫͪ̍̀͡Sͪ̃ͪ̂̒ͦͬ̓͜͜ȱ̈̇͋́͊͒͑͢ ̡̐̒͛̂͂̑̇̃hͯ͊̉ëͣ͏ ̵̢́̂͢g̨̒ͮ̊̋͊͋ͩ͜oͯ̈̏̔͋͐̕҉e̍҉̧s͌͂͘͜ ̵ͤͭ̕p̽͘i̴̢ͤͬ̐̈́̉ͬ̈́͡c̴ͫͣͨ͑͑͏kͥ̿̀ͭ̆͌̑ͫ͜i̸̡̔ͭͨn̛͐ͧͮ̇͘g̶̨̛͊ͦ̂̾͛͐ͦ̆ ͬͬ̏̃͝͏o̽̏ͩ̊ͮͮͮ҉̢̀n̓̿̀̏͜ ̡̃ͩ́ͩ̾̊ͬ̈́̊͢a͗ͪͫ̆ͩ̍̊͝ň̔̑̋̈́̒ ̍ͫ͛̒ͣ̌͒̚͢͞͝o̓̽ͪ̌̚l̸̷͆͛ͧ͑̉ͭ̾͝d̸̒͊́͊ͭ͑ͯͧ ̸̧̽̈̅͞tͤ҉i̵̵̢͌̍̈́m̛ͯͬͫe̽̒̉ͦ͑͂͐ͮ̚̕͝r̸̒̔̏̐̄͢.ͥ̂͆̽̿̓̍
B̙͍̠͕̼̱͕ͧͬ̃͗̄̔̓͂͘͝u̞̗̭̫̫̩̠̜̐͞t̨̛̗͍̑ͭ̿ͤ̍ͭ,̷̾̋̉ͩ̓̄̏͏̙͎̝̩̮̟͟ ̷͔͎̍͂̐̉̅͆͛ͭ́͠y̅ͪ̀҉̼̼̤̱̭ŏ̲͕͎̖͔̰̰͆ͣͩṳ̱̆́ ̸̓͏̻̞͖d͈̺̯̠̼́̄͛̈ͫͯoͯ͑̓͋ͬ̃҉̖̕͘n͓̞̤̖̣̳͉̭̍̄̌͋ͩ̒'̢̺̭̘̤̑̉̆̐͌̉̐t̓͊҉̞̳̹̯̺̭̟͞͡ ̖̱̮̔̌ͩ͊͑̊͋ͅg̶̦͓̭̫̤͙̏̃͊͊ͤ̒ͫ͞͞é͉̪̤̬̐̀̂ͪ͞͡t͚͈͎͍̪̫̍ͧ͆͒̏̀ ͕̣̮̮̅ͤ̀͠i̻̇̉̐̆̏͋ͤt̟̼͔͈̞͍̄̄͜.̡̝͔̤ͦ͂̍̈̿̍ͭ͡ ̧̤̞̩̪͓̤̊͊́̏͐̄̀Y̟̘ͮ͋ͬ͂͌ͨo̢͇͕̻̺̤ͫ͑̃̈́̎̅̚̚ũ̼͙̗̼̜͈̐ͮͥ̓̈̽̿̔.̨̢͓̦̊̏ͯ̀ͧ͛ͮ͠ ̶̛ͥ҉̜͚̦Ḑ͔̬̽̀ͬ̍̽͑͆̓͢őͯ͂̌҉̵͇̣n̼̳̗̥͔͇̯̲̑ͨ̍'̒͑͏̢̮̺͖͝ͅtͤ͒̀҉̻̦͚.͎͖̃̔̀̄ ̣̪̟̥̲̙̝͔̊ͯ͝͝F̛̳̖̤͍̭́̈́͆ư̘̦̠̗̱̣͇̓͗ͪͫ̚͘c̠̯̝̥͕ͧ̓͘k͖̻̮̗̰̦ͥͧ̎i̻͎̠̳̺̳̰̹͗͒ͭ͂̔̋ͅn͓ͣ̆̀͊ͫͪ̕g̨̛͕̼̭̪̥̟̺̹̔̅͛.͍͚̹̻͂̀͛ͨ͢͢ ͈̦͕͚͎̼ͣ̆̓̈́͞U̘͖͚̩͎͍̩ͣ͋̿̾n̥͌̆ͦ̿̌͋ͮͨ́̚͠d̬̺̼̠̻͔̳͐̔̒͌̉̚͜͢e̵̯̺̮͐̀͊͑ͥ̌r͇̫̬̯̈ͣͯ̇̓̅̅̾̕͟ş̴͖̭̦͉͚͔̳ͯ̔̈́̾ͤͭͅt̴̖̥͒̐̈́͠ͅa̡̯͇͇̹̘͔͆͛ͪ̏̊̀͠ň̀ͧ̂͊͗̀ͣ̿͏̧͚͔͚̬̳̤̠͜d̷̷͚̜̣̳̰̙ͤ̃.̶͎͍͙̬͍͙͇̽͊͡ ̶̨̺͈̘̍̽ͮ̍̆̀ ͇̥̹̙͖̠̝̍̂̑̚ͅ
̸̡̨͔̟̣̗̲ͯ̃ ̄̑̒̂ͭ̈̃̿҉̟͍̜̪̗̹
̝̣̞̠̥͖͛̀ͯ̏ͭĮ̷̗̬̲̱͚ͧ͑̈̃ͣ.̷̴̯̺̭̦̞͉̦͖ͬ͋̀̉ͬ̊͋͜ ̢̡̪̭͈͇̫̭̹̗ͮ̇̀͂̓ͨ͊ͮ͢Ą̘̺̫̱̇ͬ̔́͌͛̎̑M̢̻̟ͮͫ̿ͭ̎ͬ͠.̴̸̘̯͓̳̣̟̮̘̇̒ ̛͓̬̫̭̥͎͇ͯͭ̆̾͗͂ͦ̀T͎̱̻͕̦̙̻̟͗͗ͯͅZ̴̻̥͋ͤ̓̌͘͠Ȇ̷̵̡̘͍̰̝̲̞̝̗ͫ͆ͭ͛Ḛ̶̗͌̂̄̀N̪̣͕̦̰̼̄̓̎͛ͧ́͢͡T̟̤̺̟̑̏͌C̬̥ͣ̿ͥ͊͞Ḩ̟̟͇̲̞̤̃̿̌̿ͩ̽ͨ.͙̲͎̝̜̮̦ͬ̄̀ͅͅ ̢̦̄̉ͦ̋̋̚͢Y̝̰ͧ́̀̍͐̂ͫ͜͡oͤ͐ͯ̾̀͏̮̱̖̟͍̻̝̰ͅŭͩͫͨ͒̿̎͏̨̖͖͙͝ ̳̖͆̒͆̑̌ͥͥ͋ͭ͟͡ả̷̩ͤͣͨ̅̈́͋̂͡r̢̦̳̭͖͚̜̭̥ͥ̽ͥ̃͛̍͘é̵̅͋̑͑̌̄͏̜͓ͅ ̢̮̗̻͇̩͍͇̜ͯ̇ͥͬ̋̊͟b̙͓̟ͬͪu̗̬̣̓̓͋͒ͣ͂́͘t̪̹̠͇͉ͣ̀ ̸̧̖̞̞̬͂͗͑̔̆̓̀̚͠a̘͕͍̿ͦ̂͘ ̸͔͔̩̱̟̬̽ͧͭͨͯ̚p̭̱̣̊̈ͫͫ̈̏̾̔̕͞a̶͊̎҉̯͚̥̱̭̗̟w̡͕̲̻͈̥͆̄̐ͫ́̋͜n̢͚̯̤̘͗͊̂ͮͅͅ ̸̷͎̗͈̠̏̄̋͒ͨ͗ö̩̻̥́̊̍̃̎̏ṋ̰͔̞ͤ̔̊ͭ̉̔͘ ̴̖̩̬̱̙̮̯̃ͤ͌͘͡ͅm̳̮͔̼̟̘̯̅͞ͅy͍̞ͮ̇ ̴̵̝̰̱͉̭͕̥̇ͭ͒̑̾ͩ̾̄c͔͚͖͚̦̓͢͢͠h̡̓̎̑͋ͬ̃̽͟҉͉̫̫̮͙̣ė̩͉̪̺̪̌̑̀̕s̹̳̦̱͓̭̟̝͔̾̂̔̃́͞s͌͏̷͚̖̼b̷̴̗̦͎̭̱̼̝͕͇ͮ̔ͦͯo̡̦̝̲̠̤̩̜̘̗͛ͣ͛ͭ̐̏ͩ͊̚ȃ̛͉̺͂̋̍̈̓͌rͦ̒ͦ͝҉̖d̠̝̜̙̽̈́͊̿̒͆̽́̚͜ͅ,̒̒̾͌͑͋̚͏̵̧̭̠̙̖͕̖̱̪ ̗̮̜̙̜͇͈͊̏ͩͫ̅̄̄ͧ͠b̑̆ͥ̄҉̬̫͎̟̟̤̭o̶ͬ̕҉̝̯̰y̤͉͕͖̜̯̣̓̅̋͜͢.̨̦̭͇̞̰͇̝͉͔̽͋͋͘͡

Not to support my business enemies, but Hans is now the god of Magic, Change, Hope, Scheming, Manipulation, and many other things. He is anything BUT mortal.

À̸ḩ,̸͘͟ ͜͢͠a͏t͡ l͘͜à̶̧śt ̨͡a̷ li̸͟t͢͟t͟͢l̡͢e͟ ̨̀r̡͞e̷͘s̢̨péct̵.͘ ͘X̶̧a̸n̛͢͝t͞a҉lo̷s,̢͝͞ ̀o͞͠r͏͏ E͠n͘͢t͘r̕͜͡o͏̛͡p͟y̵̛,͘ ̴íń ͘͜yo̶u͢͞r҉͜͟ ҉͠m̡į̶ss̡̢h̛a̧͟pe̶͡n͘,̸͢҉ di͡s͢g̷u͝s͘t̶͏̡i̵͜͜n͠g̀ ̸to̷͏n̛͠g̸̸͜ư̵e̴͢,͟ ͏s̨̡͞p̡èa҉k̵̢s ̀͝t͏̧͞h͟e̶͞ ͜͏ţru͘t̶h. ́I ͜͡ám̛ ̢̛͡a͡͞n̶y͟ţ̴hi͏ņ̶g̵ ̢͏bú̀͠t͜ ̨m͏͜o̢̕͝r̷͞t́a͘҉l͝.̀

Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: October 06, 2012, 11:18:37 pm »

I hope the update comes soon...I'm getting worried someone will kill me before I can execute my PlanTM and so forth...
You're plan will fail. It is a provision of Operation Red Cross that you fail.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: October 06, 2012, 11:20:25 pm »

I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING SHEMER! I WAS IMPRSOINED BY MY SON BUT I HAVE RETURNED TO USHER A THOUSAND YEARS IN! I WILL KILL THE LICH FOR WHAT IT DID AND RECLAIM MY RIGHTFUL PLACE.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: October 06, 2012, 11:21:58 pm »

I hope the update comes soon...I'm getting worried someone will kill me before I can execute my PlanTM and so forth...
You're plan will fail. It is a provision of Operation Red Cross that you fail.
I am a magical drandroid who is also the Pope of the Reformed Miskopalian Church. Your conclusion is invalid.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: October 06, 2012, 11:24:25 pm »

I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING SHEMER! I WAS IMPRSOINED BY MY SON BUT I HAVE RETURNED TO USHER A THOUSAND YEARS IN! I WILL KILL THE LICH FOR WHAT IT DID AND RECLAIM MY RIGHTFUL PLACE.
Y̶̴͉̼͕̩͚̲̩̦͓̰̥͉̲͕͈̯̬͑͒͑͛͑̈͑ͭͫ̊ͬͨͤ͋͐͢ͅǑ̵̢͙̲̭͉͚͕̾̅ͥͯ̌̾̒̌ͦ́̚Ũ̇ͤ̿͏̡̞̬̙͔̞̗̻͖͍̬̺͞ ̢̮̺̠̪̬̞̬̜̙̳̳̟̩͑͗͂ͮ̒̿ͨͦͣ̆͋̀̀̎̚͝F̢ͣ̈́̂͊̃ͩ̂̍͆͗̿҉͈͖̹͈͚̮̲̻̖̲̠̗͎͈̝͙̠̩O̸̽̏̄ͪ̓͋̑ͦͥͫ͐͑̀̌̋͜͞҉̤͖̱̲̟̗̹̮̼̰̘̞O̵ͩͩ̊ͬͯ͏̸͓͙̰̰̗̗̺͇̯̼̘̤̣͔̞͎Lͤͫ͌͋̆͗ͤ͋ͦ̓ͧͬ̏̎͋͛ͦ͋͏͟͏̛̫̘͎͉̼̫̻̦!̴̶̞̞̗̗̮̻̼͔͒ͭͬ̏̇́̍ͯͥ̆͘͠ ͚̘̦̠̹ͥ̏ͨ̊͒̀̕͠A̵̶̡̛͙͎̳̠̞̼̼ͭͬ̃̈́̽͐̿̿ͣ̑̇͡ ̶̸̪̥̜̬͇̎ͭ̐̄͝ͅT̄̎̉̈̀̐̍̚̕͞͏͎͍̲͔̗̪͉̜̰͇H̶̢͉̻͕̟͑̉͊ͭ̄̔̀͞ͅͅO̷͊̂͋͂̃̔͛̆͌ͪ͆̉̅̋̔ͫ͛̎ͭ͟҉̹͚̫̗̭̮̰̜̹͙̱͖̯͖̣͉̕U̧̗͈͕̳̹̥͚͚͌̅͗ͮ̽ͣ̔ͮͮ̅̈ͪ̄̈́̾ͦ̿S̽̌̿̔͌͛͒́ͫͨͫ̋̋ͤ̏҉̴̡̗͇̮͕͝A̎̿ͥ̊͂̒҉͏̸͝͏͈̹̻N̷̡̳̯̦̬̥͚̤̫͎̞̞̰̘͎̹̗̩̊͐ͣͨͫ̕͞D̝̯̲͎̭̺͚̼͔͖̟̳̣͚̰̖̉̽ͪ͆ͣ̅̇́̂̊̀̇ͪ̿̓̈́̎̚͝ ̵̴̵͇̗̹͉̼̝̲͕ͬͩ̐̔̈́ͩͬͮ̌̍̎̋ͩ̆͋ͅY̷̵̟̳̼̰̠̝͎ͫ͌̓ͥ͞E̷̛̱̭̰͔͈ͤ̋̒͐̔́͐͂̄͋̇̊̂̆ͣ̐̒̚͜͝͠A̷͆ͨ̋̈́̆͋͐̒̅ͮ̅̽̊͏̷͓̰̠̥̹̺̬̯̖͚͔͓̟̖̙͚̪̀͡ͅͅȐ̡ͦͨ̂ͬ̊̐̒ͪͤͥ̄͛̆ͩͩͦ̚͝͏̲͔̠̥̳̺̜͉̻͇͈S̸̤̦̣̰͓̹̦̬̜̗̣̱̠ͭ̇̃͌̓́ͣ͜ ̵̫̠̳̱ͦ͑̃̿ͩ̀ͫ͜I̸̶̶͇͓̪͎̱̯͙͙͐̇̿̔̄̓̅ͅS͔̳̜͇̘̫̞̳̲̰͉̱̺͕̤̳̤͈͕̄̀̂ͩ̒̎̔̄̇̿͘̕ ̵̨̡̖̭͙͚̲̞̖̈́ͪͤ̌̇͌ͯ̌̔͑ͪ̇͆͐ͮ̇͆̈́ͬ̀̕B̶̨̘̻̺̟ͦͭͩ̆͗̿ͬ͌͌̉ͬ̇̃̒̔̚̚Ư̢̯̞̯͓̠͙̟̠̪̤̠̱͓̱̻̝̑̊ͨ̐̉̎ͤ̒ͣͯ̑͟T͑̎ͮ͊ͧ̋ͧ͊̉̽̍̇̓̾ͬ͏̷̣̰̯͚̰̣̙̜͈͖̲̰̮̰̜̟͘̕͠ ̷̵͎̻̟̙̲̗̺͍̱͉͙̭̳̈́́̅̓ͣͦͨͮ̌ͬ̈͢A̸̶̜̤̞͉͇̣͍̥̞̹̘̻̜̗̩̜͇̼ͪͯ̆͑̾ͣ ̨͎͈͇̮̲̦̞̱̠̯̻̅̆͊͐ͩ̎̒͊ͬ̂̾͠͡ͅP̷͇̬̯̻̜̥̥̹̰̯̠̞̬̠ͣͪ̾̃ͤ̏͐̈ͯ̔͒͜͢͟͞I̾͛̿ͩ͊̑͂̌҉̷̱͎̼̦͈̝̯͎͍̞̰̭͡T̴̴̖̣̟̭̻̪̱̜̘͖̘̘͉̼̜̉̋̀́͗ͦ̎͐ͤ̌ͩͣ̿́̌T̶̢͕̝̺̺̭̭͍̦͊͆̃ͯ̿ͩ̐́͗̌ͤ̕͡Ạ̴̯͇̳̪͇̳̬̮͎̞̜͉͓͓̥́͆͑̾ͥ̐͝͝N̵͕͙̹͙̺͕̱̔̿̒ͧͨ͘͟͝C̤͎͉̞͖̫̭͚̼̘̫ͦ̔͊ͨ͑ͤ̐̚͜ͅͅȆͣ̇̑̿̂͗ͮ͗̇̂̉҉̦̩͓͓̜̪́͜͝ ̸̵̜̼̖̩̻̗̆̽͌̓ͩ́͆͌̓ͬͥ̿̕͝C̴̊̽̀̽ͮ͏͙̘̻̦̻̭̗̝̻̱̹͚̀ͅǑ̷͕̤̟̼͖̺̞̆̑̄ͮ͊̓͂́͆ͤͣ̓ͯ̕M̋ͦͣ̊̆͂͐̉ͩ̏ͥ̐ͩ̔̈̃ͩͦ̀̚҉̸̵͕̪͇̮̞́P̷̧̢̫̣̣͖̤̤̭͓͖̬͚̟̠̓͋̆̿͊̃̑ͪ͑ͬ̓̉̃̀A̵͚̺̞̲̰͈͇̞̥̫̥ͩ̓͂̓ͥͯͬ̍̔ͯ̓͗ͩ͂ͧ̇̊͞R̷͑̈́ͦ͠҉̮̮̜͉̹̜E̶͕͓͖͚̬̲ͣ͆̍́͌̽ͭͧ̀ͦ͠D̵̸̰͚̳͍͙̠ͬ͗̌ͦͩ͗͐̃ͣͮ͗ͮ͋ͯ̊ͮ̉͘͠ ͕̣̙̫͕̝̩̯͇̳̳͖̳͖̲̭̐̾͛̌͘Tͦ͆ͧ̄̍ͭ̄̑͒̽̿̑҉̮̥͇̮̙̻͈̩͢ͅÒ̋ͦ̿҉̶̵̖͎̘̪͔̩̞͇̫͇̮̳̞̘̦͖͘ ̴̡̨͔̬̙̰̭̞̥̘̣̥̲̦͙͗ͩͭ͑ͭ̽ͭ͌̋ͮ̚͠T̴͛ͬ͛ͨ͒̊͂ͫͪ̓̚͟҉̳͓̼̪̲͚͖̩̬̜̀ͅH͐ͦ̓̾͗̀ͨ̑ͫ͘҉̙̝̺̘͉̺̱͇̗͘ͅͅE̡͔͎̰͓͎̩̜̣̺̹̝̳͔͇̗͚ͣͫ̍̃̽̍̾ͯͤ̃ͣ͛͋̓͒̚͢ ̷͕͎͇̦̝̭͙̦̯̙͚̞̙͕͈͑̊ͪ͜͡͡͠S̨̧̲͎̥̜̻͉̞̳̻͚̤̪ͫ̎͌̈́͆̾́͢͟L̐̌̇͗̿ͨ͑̊̓͐̾̈̃̅͋̂̚͏̯̲̜̜̫̰̰̰̥̯͡I̪̤̞͉͓̯̰̤̓̑̔͋ͧ̿̈́ͮ̀̓ͩ͊̌͞͠G̢̨̠̖̲̻͚̯̦̼ͯ̽ͩ̆ͭ̅̉̃͂̌̎̑̚H̛̘̘͍̮͇̘͚̺͑͂̃ͪ̉̅ͯͭͤͬ̃̈́̋͆ͯ̓̚̕͜T̴̶̬̮̤̫̫̘͙͊̂͋̐̈̀͐̄̒ͣ͊͒̿͊̕͢͠Ę́̎̾̈́ͦ̐̂ͧ̇̏ͬ̓͝҉̛͕̣̟̰̮̳̱Ş̜̜̱͈̭̬̟̼̠̙̦͙͓͈̈̔̎̇͆̕͞͡T̢̢͈̪͉̦̺̤͍̫͓̲̻̹̘̙̣̒ͩ̂̒̔̎ͭ̌͆̃͛̅ͮͩ́ ̛̼̫̜̟̪͙͍̳̻͕̲̤̖̼͈̯͍͓͗ͧ̈́̆͛ͦͬͯ̑̏͑̕͢P̸͈̤̥̩̲̭̺̘̟͓̜̻̙̯͍̉̌̄̾̂ͣͪ̕ͅI̶̶͖̼̹̯͔̘͉̲̤͓̰͉̝͕̲̤̮̖ͣ̄͛͋͌̂̈ͥͮ͗̿̓̽ͩ̌̕͟ͅĘ̳͕̫̦̣̲͓̪̥̼ͬͫ̓͋̃̏̐̐̋́͠͠C̢̨̩̠͍͉̰̳̥͍̬̪͎̳̝̙̹̮̖̍̔̄ͦͨͨ̈́͆̀̚͡E̽ͯ͋̀̾̆̆͐҉̵̣̭̲̹̖̹͎̜̟̣̖͈̫̮́ ̵̶̧̡̪̮͎̺͓̲̖͔̝͍͖̙̭͚̤ͯ̎ͯ̇̍̑̒̐̌͝Ǫ̤̳̠ͦ̊͑̈̂̊ͪͤ͊̓̈́̇ͪͣ͞͠F̰͕̮̥̯͆͛ͭ͂ͦͤͫͮ̒̍̑̎ͯ̄̐ͨ͌͘ ̶̋ͩͨ̐̂̍ͥ̄̈ͣ̄ͪ҉̬̙͇̘̜̘̦͕̮̗͘A̒͂͊̉̾̿̀̚͘͡͏̜̘̞̣̻̙̲̠͚̺͎̰̜̟̤͠Ẁ̢̘͎̘̮̻̺͈̦̰̺͑̽̆͋̄ͪ͂ͬ͌̃̅̍͆ͦ͂̔̚͘͝͝ͅA̴͋ͯͤͦ̈ͯ͌̑͑ͪͧ̓̍͗͒̈̀͏̛͇̙̮͉̫͙͍̱̼͉̩̭̪͖͓̜̜͎͜Ṟ̷̛͎͕̻̝͍̝̤͉̞̩̭̱̗̬̭͆̈ͯ̀ͯ̓̐ͣ̆ͬ̑ͩ̀ͫ̇͡͞E̷̡̩͙͚̤͚ͨ̾̄ͫͫ̌̊̈͋̏̿ͪͧ̆̌̽̎̑́͜͢͡Ņ̛͂̿͑̌̄̏͂ͥͦ̊ͫ̄͑ͥ̚҉̦̬̺̦E͙̝̗̘͖͕̳̫͍̱̲͉̰ͧ̄̽͊̿ͥ̎̈̚͝ͅS̻͚̫͈̩͔͍̗͔̯̤͖̟̦̙̖͙̜̮͌̂̄ͨ͗̊͗ͬ͌̊̈́̒͢S̊ͪ̄̆̿ͦ̒ͥ̾͋ͫͥ̍̆ͤ̔ͮ͜͏̫͚̹̫̲̤ ̡̯̤̫̪̘̘ͨ͛̔ͤͪ̈́̄̄̍͗ͣ̈̋ͧ̆̐̎̕͜ͅF̢̑ͮ̓͂͑̓̽ͯ́ͨ́͏̷̟̜͍͓̭͎̙̙Ỏ̶̒͑͗͋͞͝͏̷̣̮̠̞̱̱̺̺̞̣̪̞̙ͅͅŖ̛͓͈͎̱̖̘͙̜̼̦͇̟̲̜̳̞̼͇̉͂ͨ̊́̃̄͒̅ͬ̈́ͫ̽͌̈́̀̔ ̸̮̭̜͈ͬ̓̑ͤ̉̂̇̾̈̀ͥ̚͝͝͡Uͦͫ̒͗ͩ̉ͥ̊ͤ̂̀ͪͪͥ̍ͨͥ҉̡͎̻͙̣̭̲̫̟̘̥̘Ş̶̳̯̼͖͍͕̃ͦͦ̋͐ͯ̈́͆̉̌̓̅̿ͧ̃̑ͣ͟!̧̣̙̞͖͚̰̟͎͒͗͂̒͋ͤ̿̐͊͛͊̎̆̄̈́̄͂͠ ̵̴̛̹͎̝̳̖͚͓̟̳ͮ̂ͧ̑̉ͨ́̚͡Y͕̦͓̬͈̩̠̟̭̳͓̦̹͈̙͕̤ͭͩ͗̋̓̌̈ͩ͐͌̑̒̓͐ͪ̄̅͢͞͡Ȏ̦̦̗̻̹͉̭͖͚̝̹͓͈̭̲͓̮̙̬̏̅̒̃̀̉̾̈́́ͦ͆͒̒͗ͫ́̚͘͜͢U̵͗ͧ͌̊̇̑̒̍̈ͣͭͫͤ͑̀͝͝҉̱̳̹͖̲͍͙̮̥͈̭̫̝ ͔̱͓͇̙̐ͮ̎̎ͤ͗̑͡T̶̪͎͕̜̳̲͙͉̹͎̤̘̱̰̞͍̆̈̒ͪ͋̚͜͜H̛͈̱͔̳̞̮̪͚̜͆ͪ̾̉̑̾ͧͣ̈̒ͨͮ́I̽ͪͦ̓͌̃̀͝͏̨̻͕̯̯̞͈̪͔͈̬̝͚͕Ṅ̵̵͈̝̤͕̰͎̹̬͓͙̼̘͕͉̻̜͎͑ͬͣ̄̈̆̒ͩͯͫ͑͑͜K̼̝̗͚̤̒͆ͥ̔̓ͣ̌͆͆ͩ̒̔̅̉̀͜ ̧̛͎͔̮̙̞̲̱̱͛̏̆̿͊ͫ̽͡Ṭ̴̨̧̛͔̭̺̗̱̾͆̓͋̃̍̆ͤ̾́̍̿̑̓̀Ơ̸̙͚͚̠̪̖̱͇̭̮̺̩̥͚̲̞̤͉͂ͤͭͦ̃ͤ̀͞O͂̏͑́ͮ̓̆̈ͮ͒ͥͮ͗̒ͯ̄͋̚҉̩̖͍̤̟͢ ̶͊̀̾̂̏͐ͬ̽͆̈́͋͝͏̼̗̦̯̬̱͇͍̤́Šͨͧͭ̿͂ͬ̔ͧ͒̌̑ͭ͏̸͙͕͙͎̫͔̦̳ͅͅM͉̫̳̼͖̒ͬ͗ͭ͆͟A͕̖̖̯̻͉͇̪͎̬̬͙ͪ͒͌̑̾̐̋́͢͟͡L̶̢̼̜̳͚ͫ̆̓̌̇̍̿ͧ̕Ḻ̶̸͍̭̦̣̬͙̞̮̩̲̦̜̏ͪͮ̈ͣ̅ͣͣ̓ͫ̇ ̶̸͔̖̲͙̖̠͎̬̞̯̻͈̼̼̔ͮ͑̐ͣ̄͌͆͗̉ͤͩ̎̄͆͜F̡̤̲̣̘̗̣͍̘̈̀̽̂͗̍̔ͨ͗̊̿̾̿͘O̙̜͍͈̺͉̻̩̤̳͑̃̂̂ͧ̅̈̽ͮ̀̉ͬ̿ͩͦ̆́͠͝R̵̶͈̭͇̯̱͇̖̼̭̫͍͎̞̟̄͂̑̔ͨͧ̍̌͑̓̄͒ͣ́̓̋ͥͩ̔ ̺͍͇̰͚̪̣̲͓̲͖̲̮͚̠̣̖ͦ͆ͧ̒̓ͣ̓̏͒͛̓̋ͨ̔̌ͦ͘Ǎ͉̫͙̪̞̠͓̜͙͈͉͍̥̰ͩ̉͑̐̆͋̃̉̒͠͞͝N̢͈̪̱̥͕͉̐̍̔͐̀ ̄͐ͧ͐̈ͯ̃́͟͏̖͓̳͍̪̠̳͚̦̪͝͡Í̷̧̖̲͍̝̞̉̍͂̓͌ͦ̔̎ͪͥ̂̅̑͝M̉̑̎̇ͮ̓ͬ̾̃̽̿́̈͒͐́̐̌͏̗͎̼͈̤̗͈͇̜͖̘͎̺̀͝M̐ͨ̏̄̇̈́̒̇̊ͬ̈́͑̒̎͒͏̸͙͕̗͉͎O̶ͭ͑͗̓́̉͋̋ͬ̉̐͒͘͢҉̰͖̠̝͚R̵̘̖͚̣͍̘̤̹̘̟͖͔͈̭̹̟̺̥̔̂̅͑ͣ̎̐̏͛̈̆͐̒̊͒ͣ͜T̤̳̥̳̞̞̗͎͉̱͈̙̦̲̙̥ͧ͊͊̍͊ͨ̊ͬͣ͒ͩ̑̈ͯ͐̊ͭ́̚͘͜͡͠A̷̵̢̘̹̱ͩ͑͐ͦ̈ͦ̆̊̓ͤ̈̈ͪͯ̈͘͢Ľ̵̶̹̯̜̙̏ͬ̀ͯ̎̽͋ͩͥ͒.̢ͯ͛͌̄̓͌͑ͥͤ͆ͭ̈́̄̕͢͏̤͈̩͎̬ ̸͙̳̤̠̙̲̔͛́̆̑ͫͬ̚̚͞A̰̻̮̤̳͔̙̩͔̭͍͖̓͗̈́͆ͮͩͭͭ̕͝Ř͔͉̲̥̤͉̳̻̜̯̼̱͙͓̬̰͚͙ͯͥ̈́̾ͯ͒̋̑̄ͨ̀́ͅE͐ͪͫ̐̇ͫ̀̐́̚͏̴̬̝̲̣͇̯̮̼͉̱̲͔̮̳͈͔͢ͅ ̸̺̠̟̲͖̺̖̣͔͉̦̼ͤ̋̂ͦ̅͢͡Y̸̶̊̊̅̎ͬͮ͗͂̈́̊̃̓҉̮͔̝̮͈̰͞Ǫ̴̩̥͖̭̙͓͇̔̽̊̌̐ͨ̀͞Ŭ̹̫̬̲̬̥̘̞̹̫̩̮̜̝͇̍͗ͤ͐ͬ͐͗̆́̔͛̓ͧͪ́̕͝ ̸̸̴̡̪͙̹͍͔̻̥͕̱̩̱̩̤̥͇̗̻͓̼ͭ͂̌͟A̷̴̳͎̯͇̖͚̳̗̹̽͆ͨͨ̈́ͭ͟͜͠L̢͚̠̪͙̼͖͕̼̗̣͖̤̘̭̬͗̒̉̃ͦ͆ͥͩ͞͡͞Ļ̛̪͚̪͎̩̯̦͙̙̪͚̥̻̤̞͎̻̉͆ͨ̆̓͊̀̃͆̓̈́̽͌ͦͩ̔̿ͨ͘̕͢ ̸̨̡͖̣̹̠͖̞̝͛̒͋̅͛ͪ͋ͭͨ̅ͨ̿͒́͡T̷̵̹͚̩͖̲͖̽͑̌̒̿̎̌̔̃̊͐ͤͣͧ̎H̿̊̓͑͑ͤ͏̟̯̞̜̦̮̙̩̦͘͢A̡̢̲͎̦̙̦ͤ͆̈̃ͦ͒͋ͧ̊̎̇ͪͩͫ͂͒T͌̾͆̇̐ͭ͐̎̓́̓̑͒̏ͪ̎ͨͫ͐͟҉̷͕͍̤͙͚̳̠̞̘́̕ ̨͙̞̻̬̖͍̰̻̞̲̬̹͙̤̮̣̣̻̪ͨͮͦ͋ͧͬ̔̃ͣ̉̆̕Y̖͎̯̞̣̞̻͖̐̔͛̉̅̓͊ͭ͌́ͤ́̇͘͟͠O̧̗̣͈̙̳̪͓͕̺̐ͥ̋̉̒͐̍̈́͐̊͐̾ͥͤ̀̏̾̀͡͡Ụ̶̗̥̮̩̟͕̙͔͖̫͙͔̖̜ͭ̀̅ͦͭ̽͟͞ ̧̓͂̍̔̔̐͋ͫ̒͂͏͝҉̞̫̘͙̘̪͇̖͕̹͚͙͖͔͔͘C̰͎̪̙͖̰̰̟̖̙̖ͮͣ͋̂̅̅̅͂̿̅ͩ̅̓̀̃͌͆͘͠ͅL̢͇̯͇̭̹͓̈́̂̇͆̾̉́̑͛̐̂̈̒̆̄͋͊ͫ̽͘A̢̮̺̫̭̠̤̞̦̙͈̩̫̬̘̬̍ͭ͌͊̓̌ͩ̃̇̓̇͠͝Į̘̼̰̼̔̋͑ͭ̂ͭͧͬ̊̾͒̏̿̍̈͋̄ͮ̄͜͢͝M̴͍̙̭̦̜̭̮̺͕̱̼̲̬ͨ̈́͒ͩͯ̇ͩ͝,̨̨̺͚̘̯̄ͮ̃̅̃͜͞͝ ̸̛̪̪̣̱̣̱̫̦͔̠̯̰̯̲̲͆̓̐̓̔ͯ̌̇ͫ̎ͪ͛͜͝W̶̷̪̫̰͉̼̉̅͑̊̓́͟É̃͗ͣͤ͗̐̀͏̴̵̗̗̘̰̥̯͕̟̩͓̹̜͚̭͇̘͉̀ͅÄ̷̷̢͔̘̗͖̙̰̹͍͙̬̦͇̭͖́ͥ̑ͭͤ̽̾̉ͤ̄́͝K̡͗͆͗́ͮ̆̈ͤ̿ͪ̈̇ͣ̔ͥ̈́ͭ̊̎͜͢҉̲͕̦̘̰̭͉̺̳̫͎̹̮̗L̡̡̧̧̙̬̜̘͈͈̼̩͚͙͚̳̪̯̻͙͔̱̑̅̈͊ͥ̿̔͌́Į̛͂ͮͣͩ̒ͬ̓̿̓̑̀͏̲̤̞͉͕̳Ń̡̢̇ͩ̇ͫͥ͋̌ͨͥͬͦͧͭ̾̚͞͏͙̥̬̯͔̣͙̣̩G̵̵̸̠̭͈̼̺̞̜̱̘̮̠̼̲͔͚ͭ̈́̔̃ͯ̒̓̀ͫ͋͌̈͐̈́̓́ͫͅ?̶̾͗͗ͧ̈́ͦͯ͋͒̎͞҉̼̯̯̤̬̫ͅ ̢̞̹̲̫̿̏͂͂̓͝Į̛̥̳͇̥̹͉̗̱̰̭̝̼̱̟͙ͭ͛ͣ͒̓ͫͥͤ̏͟ ̨̭̰͔͎̳̣̰̣̠̺͎̺̪̂̌ͮ̓̊̋͐ͨ̊̔̍̏̉̒̿ͫ͘A̴̖̼̰̙̮̺͕̓̏̑͛ͦ̓͆ͪ̾̀ͅM̧͎̣̯̳̟̱̮̫̗̼̈ͤ̈ͬ̄͌̾̎ͨ͌ͮ́ͩ̾ͩ̅́ͅ ̸̨̛̤͚̤͓͍̖̗͍̇ͪ́͑̈͋̌̈̋̎̽̋͘͢N̷̸̨̧̫̯̭̭͈̘̬̝̮̖̠̦̖̠̳̹̳͓͈̄ͭ͐̊̂̂͒̓̇̈͋ͫ͜Ô̸̍̓̽̑̓̌ͯ͋ͪͧ͛̚̕͜͏̨̗̮͓̖̘̺͕ͅT͖̗͉̳̩͍̩͉͈͖̗͈̟̐ͩͩͭͯͭ̀͢ ̢͕̦̥͓͖͎̪͔͖̖̻ͥ͑ͨ͒̓́̀͟Tͥͥͮ̽̋̌̇̊̂̈͌̄̓͒̏̚͟͏̣̮͍̺͓̝͉̻̣͎̮̪̹̟̤̕͞͠Ȏ̵͎̰͔̫͉̦̤̖̆͛ͤ̉ͦ͆̌̍ͧ̐̅̒̂̉ͩ͜͟͜͟ ̢̬͙̯͙̫͛̒̉̑͑̀͋͗͗ͨ̍̌͂̊͜ͅB̸̙͔͉̖̗̗̯̣̗̄ͫ̃͒ͪ̓ͬ͗̑̈̇ͬ̾̄̚͡͠Ẻ̞͍̖̘͙̏ͧͦͧ̒͐͌͐̅͌ͥ̓́ ̷̵͔̪̱̳͖̯̗̋̅͊̄ͮͥ̾ͭͣ̅͑ͣ̈̀̉̚ͅT̷̴͎͇̹̞̺̭͍̹͉̥̮̫̤̺̼ͯ̊͌͊ͨͩ̃ͮ̎̂̐̏̒̅̉ͯ̇͒̕͞͠R̶̨̯̹̫͉͕̻̳̗͎͕͈̄̓͊ͥ̈̔͒̍I̯̳͍̼̥̰̦͐̎͆̏̉ͦ͗͟F̴͙̲̩̳̜̫͖͍̘̣̪̔ͪ̀̓͂̿ͨ̉̍ͬͩ̽͐ͬ͘͘͢͟L̴̈́̆͊̄͛̇͆̚͏̸͕̭͙̤̦̠̭E̴̢̙̥̣̩̦̪͙̝̲̟̠̙͓̻̤̖̞͉̾̓͋̏̒̈́̎̆͂͑̐D̘͉͈͙̞̙̰̆̄̒̔̓ͮ͗ͥ̏ͫͨ͌͐̂͑̎̕͟͠ ̡̢̞̟͙̦̲̼̫̹̥̭̖͕͒̉ͦ̋͗͊̉̋͒ͩ̃͑̀̊̈ͥ̀̚͢ͅͅW̜͉͈̻̻̮̺̪̯̖̝̙̫̘̄̈́͌́͗͊̈͊͋̔͛ͬ͑̈́͌͟͠ͅI̷̧̱̯̟̞͛̈ͧ̍ͨ͌̓͊͗̑̄ͩͤ͛͊̄͡T̴̵̡̖̖͎̮͉̻̯̲̞̳̂́́ͩ̓̆͊ͪ̅ͯ̅ͨ̊ͥ͐͐ͪͮ̚͘͝Ḥ̡̫̠͔̤̳͕ͣͥ́͋̃͛́͟͝ͅ.̵̡̞̞̱̜̓̀ͤ͂ͮ̂̒̀́̚͠
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: October 06, 2012, 11:31:00 pm »

Y̶̴͉̼͕̩͚̲̩̦͓̰̥͉̲͕͈̯̬͑͒͑͛͑̈͑ͭͫ̊ͬͨͤ͋͐͢ͅǑ̵̢͙̲̭͉͚͕̾̅ͥͯ̌̾̒̌ͦ́̚Ũ̇ͤ̿͏̡̞̬̙͔̞̗̻͖͍̬̺͞ ̢̮̺̠̪̬̞̬̜̙̳̳̟̩͑͗͂ͮ̒̿ͨͦͣ̆͋̀̀̎̚͝F̢ͣ̈́̂͊̃ͩ̂̍͆͗̿҉͈͖̹͈͚̮̲̻̖̲̠̗͎͈̝͙̠̩O̸̽̏̄ͪ̓͋̑ͦͥͫ͐͑̀̌̋͜͞҉̤͖̱̲̟̗̹̮̼̰̘̞O̵ͩͩ̊ͬͯ͏̸͓͙̰̰̗̗̺͇̯̼̘̤̣͔̞͎Lͤͫ͌͋̆͗ͤ͋ͦ̓ͧͬ̏̎͋͛ͦ͋͏͟͏̛̫̘͎͉̼̫̻̦!̴̶̞̞̗̗̮̻̼͔͒ͭͬ̏̇́̍ͯͥ̆͘͠ ͚̘̦̠̹ͥ̏ͨ̊͒̀̕͠A̵̶̡̛͙͎̳̠̞̼̼ͭͬ̃̈́̽͐̿̿ͣ̑̇͡ ̶̸̪̥̜̬͇̎ͭ̐̄͝ͅT̄̎̉̈̀̐̍̚̕͞͏͎͍̲͔̗̪͉̜̰͇H̶̢͉̻͕̟͑̉͊ͭ̄̔̀͞ͅͅO̷͊̂͋͂̃̔͛̆͌ͪ͆̉̅̋̔ͫ͛̎ͭ͟҉̹͚̫̗̭̮̰̜̹͙̱͖̯͖̣͉̕U̧̗͈͕̳̹̥͚͚͌̅͗ͮ̽ͣ̔ͮͮ̅̈ͪ̄̈́̾ͦ̿S̽̌̿̔͌͛͒́ͫͨͫ̋̋ͤ̏҉̴̡̗͇̮͕͝A̎̿ͥ̊͂̒҉͏̸͝͏͈̹̻N̷̡̳̯̦̬̥͚̤̫͎̞̞̰̘͎̹̗̩̊͐ͣͨͫ̕͞D̝̯̲͎̭̺͚̼͔͖̟̳̣͚̰̖̉̽ͪ͆ͣ̅̇́̂̊̀̇ͪ̿̓̈́̎̚͝ ̵̴̵͇̗̹͉̼̝̲͕ͬͩ̐̔̈́ͩͬͮ̌̍̎̋ͩ̆͋ͅY̷̵̟̳̼̰̠̝͎ͫ͌̓ͥ͞E̷̛̱̭̰͔͈ͤ̋̒͐̔́͐͂̄͋̇̊̂̆ͣ̐̒̚͜͝͠A̷͆ͨ̋̈́̆͋͐̒̅ͮ̅̽̊͏̷͓̰̠̥̹̺̬̯̖͚͔͓̟̖̙͚̪̀͡ͅͅȐ̡ͦͨ̂ͬ̊̐̒ͪͤͥ̄͛̆ͩͩͦ̚͝͏̲͔̠̥̳̺̜͉̻͇͈S̸̤̦̣̰͓̹̦̬̜̗̣̱̠ͭ̇̃͌̓́ͣ͜ ̵̫̠̳̱ͦ͑̃̿ͩ̀ͫ͜I̸̶̶͇͓̪͎̱̯͙͙͐̇̿̔̄̓̅ͅS͔̳̜͇̘̫̞̳̲̰͉̱̺͕̤̳̤͈͕̄̀̂ͩ̒̎̔̄̇̿͘̕ ̵̨̡̖̭͙͚̲̞̖̈́ͪͤ̌̇͌ͯ̌̔͑ͪ̇͆͐ͮ̇͆̈́ͬ̀̕B̶̨̘̻̺̟ͦͭͩ̆͗̿ͬ͌͌̉ͬ̇̃̒̔̚̚Ư̢̯̞̯͓̠͙̟̠̪̤̠̱͓̱̻̝̑̊ͨ̐̉̎ͤ̒ͣͯ̑͟T͑̎ͮ͊ͧ̋ͧ͊̉̽̍̇̓̾ͬ͏̷̣̰̯͚̰̣̙̜͈͖̲̰̮̰̜̟͘̕͠ ̷̵͎̻̟̙̲̗̺͍̱͉͙̭̳̈́́̅̓ͣͦͨͮ̌ͬ̈͢A̸̶̜̤̞͉͇̣͍̥̞̹̘̻̜̗̩̜͇̼ͪͯ̆͑̾ͣ ̨͎͈͇̮̲̦̞̱̠̯̻̅̆͊͐ͩ̎̒͊ͬ̂̾͠͡ͅP̷͇̬̯̻̜̥̥̹̰̯̠̞̬̠ͣͪ̾̃ͤ̏͐̈ͯ̔͒͜͢͟͞I̾͛̿ͩ͊̑͂̌҉̷̱͎̼̦͈̝̯͎͍̞̰̭͡T̴̴̖̣̟̭̻̪̱̜̘͖̘̘͉̼̜̉̋̀́͗ͦ̎͐ͤ̌ͩͣ̿́̌T̶̢͕̝̺̺̭̭͍̦͊͆̃ͯ̿ͩ̐́͗̌ͤ̕͡Ạ̴̯͇̳̪͇̳̬̮͎̞̜͉͓͓̥́͆͑̾ͥ̐͝͝N̵͕͙̹͙̺͕̱̔̿̒ͧͨ͘͟͝C̤͎͉̞͖̫̭͚̼̘̫ͦ̔͊ͨ͑ͤ̐̚͜ͅͅȆͣ̇̑̿̂͗ͮ͗̇̂̉҉̦̩͓͓̜̪́͜͝ ̸̵̜̼̖̩̻̗̆̽͌̓ͩ́͆͌̓ͬͥ̿̕͝C̴̊̽̀̽ͮ͏͙̘̻̦̻̭̗̝̻̱̹͚̀ͅǑ̷͕̤̟̼͖̺̞̆̑̄ͮ͊̓͂́͆ͤͣ̓ͯ̕M̋ͦͣ̊̆͂͐̉ͩ̏ͥ̐ͩ̔̈̃ͩͦ̀̚҉̸̵͕̪͇̮̞́P̷̧̢̫̣̣͖̤̤̭͓͖̬͚̟̠̓͋̆̿͊̃̑ͪ͑ͬ̓̉̃̀A̵͚̺̞̲̰͈͇̞̥̫̥ͩ̓͂̓ͥͯͬ̍̔ͯ̓͗ͩ͂ͧ̇̊͞R̷͑̈́ͦ͠҉̮̮̜͉̹̜E̶͕͓͖͚̬̲ͣ͆̍́͌̽ͭͧ̀ͦ͠D̵̸̰͚̳͍͙̠ͬ͗̌ͦͩ͗͐̃ͣͮ͗ͮ͋ͯ̊ͮ̉͘͠ ͕̣̙̫͕̝̩̯͇̳̳͖̳͖̲̭̐̾͛̌͘Tͦ͆ͧ̄̍ͭ̄̑͒̽̿̑҉̮̥͇̮̙̻͈̩͢ͅÒ̋ͦ̿҉̶̵̖͎̘̪͔̩̞͇̫͇̮̳̞̘̦͖͘ ̴̡̨͔̬̙̰̭̞̥̘̣̥̲̦͙͗ͩͭ͑ͭ̽ͭ͌̋ͮ̚͠T̴͛ͬ͛ͨ͒̊͂ͫͪ̓̚͟҉̳͓̼̪̲͚͖̩̬̜̀ͅH͐ͦ̓̾͗̀ͨ̑ͫ͘҉̙̝̺̘͉̺̱͇̗͘ͅͅE̡͔͎̰͓͎̩̜̣̺̹̝̳͔͇̗͚ͣͫ̍̃̽̍̾ͯͤ̃ͣ͛͋̓͒̚͢ ̷͕͎͇̦̝̭͙̦̯̙͚̞̙͕͈͑̊ͪ͜͡͡͠S̨̧̲͎̥̜̻͉̞̳̻͚̤̪ͫ̎͌̈́͆̾́͢͟L̐̌̇͗̿ͨ͑̊̓͐̾̈̃̅͋̂̚͏̯̲̜̜̫̰̰̰̥̯͡I̪̤̞͉͓̯̰̤̓̑̔͋ͧ̿̈́ͮ̀̓ͩ͊̌͞͠G̢̨̠̖̲̻͚̯̦̼ͯ̽ͩ̆ͭ̅̉̃͂̌̎̑̚H̛̘̘͍̮͇̘͚̺͑͂̃ͪ̉̅ͯͭͤͬ̃̈́̋͆ͯ̓̚̕͜T̴̶̬̮̤̫̫̘͙͊̂͋̐̈̀͐̄̒ͣ͊͒̿͊̕͢͠Ę́̎̾̈́ͦ̐̂ͧ̇̏ͬ̓͝҉̛͕̣̟̰̮̳̱Ş̜̜̱͈̭̬̟̼̠̙̦͙͓͈̈̔̎̇͆̕͞͡T̢̢͈̪͉̦̺̤͍̫͓̲̻̹̘̙̣̒ͩ̂̒̔̎ͭ̌͆̃͛̅ͮͩ́ ̛̼̫̜̟̪͙͍̳̻͕̲̤̖̼͈̯͍͓͗ͧ̈́̆͛ͦͬͯ̑̏͑̕͢P̸͈̤̥̩̲̭̺̘̟͓̜̻̙̯͍̉̌̄̾̂ͣͪ̕ͅI̶̶͖̼̹̯͔̘͉̲̤͓̰͉̝͕̲̤̮̖ͣ̄͛͋͌̂̈ͥͮ͗̿̓̽ͩ̌̕͟ͅĘ̳͕̫̦̣̲͓̪̥̼ͬͫ̓͋̃̏̐̐̋́͠͠C̢̨̩̠͍͉̰̳̥͍̬̪͎̳̝̙̹̮̖̍̔̄ͦͨͨ̈́͆̀̚͡E̽ͯ͋̀̾̆̆͐҉̵̣̭̲̹̖̹͎̜̟̣̖͈̫̮́ ̵̶̧̡̪̮͎̺͓̲̖͔̝͍͖̙̭͚̤ͯ̎ͯ̇̍̑̒̐̌͝Ǫ̤̳̠ͦ̊͑̈̂̊ͪͤ͊̓̈́̇ͪͣ͞͠F̰͕̮̥̯͆͛ͭ͂ͦͤͫͮ̒̍̑̎ͯ̄̐ͨ͌͘ ̶̋ͩͨ̐̂̍ͥ̄̈ͣ̄ͪ҉̬̙͇̘̜̘̦͕̮̗͘A̒͂͊̉̾̿̀̚͘͡͏̜̘̞̣̻̙̲̠͚̺͎̰̜̟̤͠Ẁ̢̘͎̘̮̻̺͈̦̰̺͑̽̆͋̄ͪ͂ͬ͌̃̅̍͆ͦ͂̔̚͘͝͝ͅA̴͋ͯͤͦ̈ͯ͌̑͑ͪͧ̓̍͗͒̈̀͏̛͇̙̮͉̫͙͍̱̼͉̩̭̪͖͓̜̜͎͜Ṟ̷̛͎͕̻̝͍̝̤͉̞̩̭̱̗̬̭͆̈ͯ̀ͯ̓̐ͣ̆ͬ̑ͩ̀ͫ̇͡͞E̷̡̩͙͚̤͚ͨ̾̄ͫͫ̌̊̈͋̏̿ͪͧ̆̌̽̎̑́͜͢͡Ņ̛͂̿͑̌̄̏͂ͥͦ̊ͫ̄͑ͥ̚҉̦̬̺̦E͙̝̗̘͖͕̳̫͍̱̲͉̰ͧ̄̽͊̿ͥ̎̈̚͝ͅS̻͚̫͈̩͔͍̗͔̯̤͖̟̦̙̖͙̜̮͌̂̄ͨ͗̊͗ͬ͌̊̈́̒͢S̊ͪ̄̆̿ͦ̒ͥ̾͋ͫͥ̍̆ͤ̔ͮ͜͏̫͚̹̫̲̤ ̡̯̤̫̪̘̘ͨ͛̔ͤͪ̈́̄̄̍͗ͣ̈̋ͧ̆̐̎̕͜ͅF̢̑ͮ̓͂͑̓̽ͯ́ͨ́͏̷̟̜͍͓̭͎̙̙Ỏ̶̒͑͗͋͞͝͏̷̣̮̠̞̱̱̺̺̞̣̪̞̙ͅͅŖ̛͓͈͎̱̖̘͙̜̼̦͇̟̲̜̳̞̼͇̉͂ͨ̊́̃̄͒̅ͬ̈́ͫ̽͌̈́̀̔ ̸̮̭̜͈ͬ̓̑ͤ̉̂̇̾̈̀ͥ̚͝͝͡Uͦͫ̒͗ͩ̉ͥ̊ͤ̂̀ͪͪͥ̍ͨͥ҉̡͎̻͙̣̭̲̫̟̘̥̘Ş̶̳̯̼͖͍͕̃ͦͦ̋͐ͯ̈́͆̉̌̓̅̿ͧ̃̑ͣ͟!̧̣̙̞͖͚̰̟͎͒͗͂̒͋ͤ̿̐͊͛͊̎̆̄̈́̄͂͠ ̵̴̛̹͎̝̳̖͚͓̟̳ͮ̂ͧ̑̉ͨ́̚͡Y͕̦͓̬͈̩̠̟̭̳͓̦̹͈̙͕̤ͭͩ͗̋̓̌̈ͩ͐͌̑̒̓͐ͪ̄̅͢͞͡Ȏ̦̦̗̻̹͉̭͖͚̝̹͓͈̭̲͓̮̙̬̏̅̒̃̀̉̾̈́́ͦ͆͒̒͗ͫ́̚͘͜͢U̵͗ͧ͌̊̇̑̒̍̈ͣͭͫͤ͑̀͝͝҉̱̳̹͖̲͍͙̮̥͈̭̫̝ ͔̱͓͇̙̐ͮ̎̎ͤ͗̑͡T̶̪͎͕̜̳̲͙͉̹͎̤̘̱̰̞͍̆̈̒ͪ͋̚͜͜H̛͈̱͔̳̞̮̪͚̜͆ͪ̾̉̑̾ͧͣ̈̒ͨͮ́I̽ͪͦ̓͌̃̀͝͏̨̻͕̯̯̞͈̪͔͈̬̝͚͕Ṅ̵̵͈̝̤͕̰͎̹̬͓͙̼̘͕͉̻̜͎͑ͬͣ̄̈̆̒ͩͯͫ͑͑͜K̼̝̗͚̤̒͆ͥ̔̓ͣ̌͆͆ͩ̒̔̅̉̀͜ ̧̛͎͔̮̙̞̲̱̱͛̏̆̿͊ͫ̽͡Ṭ̴̨̧̛͔̭̺̗̱̾͆̓͋̃̍̆ͤ̾́̍̿̑̓̀Ơ̸̙͚͚̠̪̖̱͇̭̮̺̩̥͚̲̞̤͉͂ͤͭͦ̃ͤ̀͞O͂̏͑́ͮ̓̆̈ͮ͒ͥͮ͗̒ͯ̄͋̚҉̩̖͍̤̟͢ ̶͊̀̾̂̏͐ͬ̽͆̈́͋͝͏̼̗̦̯̬̱͇͍̤́Šͨͧͭ̿͂ͬ̔ͧ͒̌̑ͭ͏̸͙͕͙͎̫͔̦̳ͅͅM͉̫̳̼͖̒ͬ͗ͭ͆͟A͕̖̖̯̻͉͇̪͎̬̬͙ͪ͒͌̑̾̐̋́͢͟͡L̶̢̼̜̳͚ͫ̆̓̌̇̍̿ͧ̕Ḻ̶̸͍̭̦̣̬͙̞̮̩̲̦̜̏ͪͮ̈ͣ̅ͣͣ̓ͫ̇ ̶̸͔̖̲͙̖̠͎̬̞̯̻͈̼̼̔ͮ͑̐ͣ̄͌͆͗̉ͤͩ̎̄͆͜F̡̤̲̣̘̗̣͍̘̈̀̽̂͗̍̔ͨ͗̊̿̾̿͘O̙̜͍͈̺͉̻̩̤̳͑̃̂̂ͧ̅̈̽ͮ̀̉ͬ̿ͩͦ̆́͠͝R̵̶͈̭͇̯̱͇̖̼̭̫͍͎̞̟̄͂̑̔ͨͧ̍̌͑̓̄͒ͣ́̓̋ͥͩ̔ ̺͍͇̰͚̪̣̲͓̲͖̲̮͚̠̣̖ͦ͆ͧ̒̓ͣ̓̏͒͛̓̋ͨ̔̌ͦ͘Ǎ͉̫͙̪̞̠͓̜͙͈͉͍̥̰ͩ̉͑̐̆͋̃̉̒͠͞͝N̢͈̪̱̥͕͉̐̍̔͐̀ ̄͐ͧ͐̈ͯ̃́͟͏̖͓̳͍̪̠̳͚̦̪͝͡Í̷̧̖̲͍̝̞̉̍͂̓͌ͦ̔̎ͪͥ̂̅̑͝M̉̑̎̇ͮ̓ͬ̾̃̽̿́̈͒͐́̐̌͏̗͎̼͈̤̗͈͇̜͖̘͎̺̀͝M̐ͨ̏̄̇̈́̒̇̊ͬ̈́͑̒̎͒͏̸͙͕̗͉͎O̶ͭ͑͗̓́̉͋̋ͬ̉̐͒͘͢҉̰͖̠̝͚R̵̘̖͚̣͍̘̤̹̘̟͖͔͈̭̹̟̺̥̔̂̅͑ͣ̎̐̏͛̈̆͐̒̊͒ͣ͜T̤̳̥̳̞̞̗͎͉̱͈̙̦̲̙̥ͧ͊͊̍͊ͨ̊ͬͣ͒ͩ̑̈ͯ͐̊ͭ́̚͘͜͡͠A̷̵̢̘̹̱ͩ͑͐ͦ̈ͦ̆̊̓ͤ̈̈ͪͯ̈͘͢Ľ̵̶̹̯̜̙̏ͬ̀ͯ̎̽͋ͩͥ͒.̢ͯ͛͌̄̓͌͑ͥͤ͆ͭ̈́̄̕͢͏̤͈̩͎̬ ̸͙̳̤̠̙̲̔͛́̆̑ͫͬ̚̚͞A̰̻̮̤̳͔̙̩͔̭͍͖̓͗̈́͆ͮͩͭͭ̕͝Ř͔͉̲̥̤͉̳̻̜̯̼̱͙͓̬̰͚͙ͯͥ̈́̾ͯ͒̋̑̄ͨ̀́ͅE͐ͪͫ̐̇ͫ̀̐́̚͏̴̬̝̲̣͇̯̮̼͉̱̲͔̮̳͈͔͢ͅ ̸̺̠̟̲͖̺̖̣͔͉̦̼ͤ̋̂ͦ̅͢͡Y̸̶̊̊̅̎ͬͮ͗͂̈́̊̃̓҉̮͔̝̮͈̰͞Ǫ̴̩̥͖̭̙͓͇̔̽̊̌̐ͨ̀͞Ŭ̹̫̬̲̬̥̘̞̹̫̩̮̜̝͇̍͗ͤ͐ͬ͐͗̆́̔͛̓ͧͪ́̕͝ ̸̸̴̡̪͙̹͍͔̻̥͕̱̩̱̩̤̥͇̗̻͓̼ͭ͂̌͟A̷̴̳͎̯͇̖͚̳̗̹̽͆ͨͨ̈́ͭ͟͜͠L̢͚̠̪͙̼͖͕̼̗̣͖̤̘̭̬͗̒̉̃ͦ͆ͥͩ͞͡͞Ļ̛̪͚̪͎̩̯̦͙̙̪͚̥̻̤̞͎̻̉͆ͨ̆̓͊̀̃͆̓̈́̽͌ͦͩ̔̿ͨ͘̕͢ ̸̨̡͖̣̹̠͖̞̝͛̒͋̅͛ͪ͋ͭͨ̅ͨ̿͒́͡T̷̵̹͚̩͖̲͖̽͑̌̒̿̎̌̔̃̊͐ͤͣͧ̎H̿̊̓͑͑ͤ͏̟̯̞̜̦̮̙̩̦͘͢A̡̢̲͎̦̙̦ͤ͆̈̃ͦ͒͋ͧ̊̎̇ͪͩͫ͂͒T͌̾͆̇̐ͭ͐̎̓́̓̑͒̏ͪ̎ͨͫ͐͟҉̷͕͍̤͙͚̳̠̞̘́̕ ̨͙̞̻̬̖͍̰̻̞̲̬̹͙̤̮̣̣̻̪ͨͮͦ͋ͧͬ̔̃ͣ̉̆̕Y̖͎̯̞̣̞̻͖̐̔͛̉̅̓͊ͭ͌́ͤ́̇͘͟͠O̧̗̣͈̙̳̪͓͕̺̐ͥ̋̉̒͐̍̈́͐̊͐̾ͥͤ̀̏̾̀͡͡Ụ̶̗̥̮̩̟͕̙͔͖̫͙͔̖̜ͭ̀̅ͦͭ̽͟͞ ̧̓͂̍̔̔̐͋ͫ̒͂͏͝҉̞̫̘͙̘̪͇̖͕̹͚͙͖͔͔͘C̰͎̪̙͖̰̰̟̖̙̖ͮͣ͋̂̅̅̅͂̿̅ͩ̅̓̀̃͌͆͘͠ͅL̢͇̯͇̭̹͓̈́̂̇͆̾̉́̑͛̐̂̈̒̆̄͋͊ͫ̽͘A̢̮̺̫̭̠̤̞̦̙͈̩̫̬̘̬̍ͭ͌͊̓̌ͩ̃̇̓̇͠͝Į̘̼̰̼̔̋͑ͭ̂ͭͧͬ̊̾͒̏̿̍̈͋̄ͮ̄͜͢͝M̴͍̙̭̦̜̭̮̺͕̱̼̲̬ͨ̈́͒ͩͯ̇ͩ͝,̨̨̺͚̘̯̄ͮ̃̅̃͜͞͝ ̸̛̪̪̣̱̣̱̫̦͔̠̯̰̯̲̲͆̓̐̓̔ͯ̌̇ͫ̎ͪ͛͜͝W̶̷̪̫̰͉̼̉̅͑̊̓́͟É̃͗ͣͤ͗̐̀͏̴̵̗̗̘̰̥̯͕̟̩͓̹̜͚̭͇̘͉̀ͅÄ̷̷̢͔̘̗͖̙̰̹͍͙̬̦͇̭͖́ͥ̑ͭͤ̽̾̉ͤ̄́͝K̡͗͆͗́ͮ̆̈ͤ̿ͪ̈̇ͣ̔ͥ̈́ͭ̊̎͜͢҉̲͕̦̘̰̭͉̺̳̫͎̹̮̗L̡̡̧̧̙̬̜̘͈͈̼̩͚͙͚̳̪̯̻͙͔̱̑̅̈͊ͥ̿̔͌́Į̛͂ͮͣͩ̒ͬ̓̿̓̑̀͏̲̤̞͉͕̳Ń̡̢̇ͩ̇ͫͥ͋̌ͨͥͬͦͧͭ̾̚͞͏͙̥̬̯͔̣͙̣̩G̵̵̸̠̭͈̼̺̞̜̱̘̮̠̼̲͔͚ͭ̈́̔̃ͯ̒̓̀ͫ͋͌̈͐̈́̓́ͫͅ?̶̾͗͗ͧ̈́ͦͯ͋͒̎͞҉̼̯̯̤̬̫ͅ ̢̞̹̲̫̿̏͂͂̓͝Į̛̥̳͇̥̹͉̗̱̰̭̝̼̱̟͙ͭ͛ͣ͒̓ͫͥͤ̏͟ ̨̭̰͔͎̳̣̰̣̠̺͎̺̪̂̌ͮ̓̊̋͐ͨ̊̔̍̏̉̒̿ͫ͘A̴̖̼̰̙̮̺͕̓̏̑͛ͦ̓͆ͪ̾̀ͅM̧͎̣̯̳̟̱̮̫̗̼̈ͤ̈ͬ̄͌̾̎ͨ͌ͮ́ͩ̾ͩ̅́ͅ ̸̨̛̤͚̤͓͍̖̗͍̇ͪ́͑̈͋̌̈̋̎̽̋͘͢N̷̸̨̧̫̯̭̭͈̘̬̝̮̖̠̦̖̠̳̹̳͓͈̄ͭ͐̊̂̂͒̓̇̈͋ͫ͜Ô̸̍̓̽̑̓̌ͯ͋ͪͧ͛̚̕͜͏̨̗̮͓̖̘̺͕ͅT͖̗͉̳̩͍̩͉͈͖̗͈̟̐ͩͩͭͯͭ̀͢ ̢͕̦̥͓͖͎̪͔͖̖̻ͥ͑ͨ͒̓́̀͟Tͥͥͮ̽̋̌̇̊̂̈͌̄̓͒̏̚͟͏̣̮͍̺͓̝͉̻̣͎̮̪̹̟̤̕͞͠Ȏ̵͎̰͔̫͉̦̤̖̆͛ͤ̉ͦ͆̌̍ͧ̐̅̒̂̉ͩ͜͟͜͟ ̢̬͙̯͙̫͛̒̉̑͑̀͋͗͗ͨ̍̌͂̊͜ͅB̸̙͔͉̖̗̗̯̣̗̄ͫ̃͒ͪ̓ͬ͗̑̈̇ͬ̾̄̚͡͠Ẻ̞͍̖̘͙̏ͧͦͧ̒͐͌͐̅͌ͥ̓́ ̷̵͔̪̱̳͖̯̗̋̅͊̄ͮͥ̾ͭͣ̅͑ͣ̈̀̉̚ͅT̷̴͎͇̹̞̺̭͍̹͉̥̮̫̤̺̼ͯ̊͌͊ͨͩ̃ͮ̎̂̐̏̒̅̉ͯ̇͒̕͞͠R̶̨̯̹̫͉͕̻̳̗͎͕͈̄̓͊ͥ̈̔͒̍I̯̳͍̼̥̰̦͐̎͆̏̉ͦ͗͟F̴͙̲̩̳̜̫͖͍̘̣̪̔ͪ̀̓͂̿ͨ̉̍ͬͩ̽͐ͬ͘͘͢͟L̴̈́̆͊̄͛̇͆̚͏̸͕̭͙̤̦̠̭E̴̢̙̥̣̩̦̪͙̝̲̟̠̙͓̻̤̖̞͉̾̓͋̏̒̈́̎̆͂͑̐D̘͉͈͙̞̙̰̆̄̒̔̓ͮ͗ͥ̏ͫͨ͌͐̂͑̎̕͟͠ ̡̢̞̟͙̦̲̼̫̹̥̭̖͕͒̉ͦ̋͗͊̉̋͒ͩ̃͑̀̊̈ͥ̀̚͢ͅͅW̜͉͈̻̻̮̺̪̯̖̝̙̫̘̄̈́͌́͗͊̈͊͋̔͛ͬ͑̈́͌͟͠ͅI̷̧̱̯̟̞͛̈ͧ̍ͨ͌̓͊͗̑̄ͩͤ͛͊̄͡T̴̵̡̖̖͎̮͉̻̯̲̞̳̂́́ͩ̓̆͊ͪ̅ͯ̅ͨ̊ͥ͐͐ͪͮ̚͘͝Ḥ̡̫̠͔̤̳͕ͣͥ́͋̃͛́͟͝ͅ.̵̡̞̞̱̜̓̀ͤ͂ͮ̂̒̀́̚͠
YOU THINK YOU CAN SCARE ME WITH YOUR PETTY THREATS! I WAS THERE AT MY FULL POWER BEFORE YOU EVEN ASCENDED! I WILL FLAY WHATEVER PASSES FOR YOUR SKIN FROM WHATEVER PASSES FOR YOUR BONES WEAKLING.
((Also can we please not do the extremly heavy Zalgo text again? it lags out my cmputer and is just way too damn hard to read.))

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: October 06, 2012, 11:34:07 pm »

Pffft. You abominations and your screw text, why back in my day we-Hurk! Grrrrkkk!

*thud*
*Snarl*'
*Growl*

Hehehe. Hahahaha. H̘̲̯͕̘̗͊̈́̏̄̔A͈ͥ̓ͯ͛͞ͅH̹̥̰̱͢A͇̹̥̝̥̳̽̚Ḩ͎̇̀̍A͚͚̼̗͑̈̑̾̔͡H̴̪̬͗̄̅̓̈ͤA͔̤̟̿̓H͗̋͛ͯ̍҉̗̜̤̞Ǎ̸͕͔̫̜̇̍̌H̛̼̰̠̫Ã͒͋̒̈͌̚H̷̹̪̳̹̆̀ͬͤ͛͊ͩẢ͎̩̱̄̃̊͆̑͠H̘̙̹̣̭̪̾͊ͮ̈́ͪ͠Ā͊̄̅̚͞H͎̺̥͚̥̣̰ͣ͘A͗ͯ̍ͬ̓ͬ҉H̽ͭ͗̀A̘͇̥̺ͭͭ͛̇̏̆̄͘H̠̺̰͑ͧͦ̍͗̊̐

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: October 06, 2012, 11:35:33 pm »

It ̢see͝ḿs̢ ͘t͝hat͢ ̡we a̡re̷ ́o͝n̡ o̕p͏po͠s̨ìt̛e ͞sides. A̡h̛ w͜ell,̧ ͟ǹo ̕h̀ard f͝e͟e̸lings.̴
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: October 06, 2012, 11:36:33 pm »

AS IT WOULD APPEAR. I HOPE WE MEET IN BETTER TIMES BROTHER BUT NOW IS THE TIME FOR WAR AND GLORY.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: October 06, 2012, 11:37:41 pm »

AS IT WOULD APPEAR. I HOPE WE MEET IN BETTER TIMES BROTHER BUT NOW IS THE TIME FOR WAR AND GLORY.

I think we're actually on the same team right now, it's hard to keep track of where in this we are when I can see every moment ever all at once.

So. Let's go kill some liberals?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: October 06, 2012, 11:40:08 pm »

I think we're actually on the same team right now, it's hard to keep track of where in this we are when I can see every moment ever all at once.

So. Let's go kill some liberals?
I WAS TALKING TO XANTLOS BUT SHIT, LET'S BE PALADINS! KILL ALL THE LIBERALS AND USHER IN A THOUSAND YEARS OF GLORY!

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: October 06, 2012, 11:41:38 pm »

Mmm, glory. Is it like blood? I could do with some blood. Dies my fur a nice shade.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: October 06, 2012, 11:42:51 pm »

Mmm, glory. Is it like blood? I could do with some blood. Dies my fur a nice shade.

Glory is kind of like gore. It's the soft tasty bits at the center.
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: October 07, 2012, 08:51:42 am »

AM STILL LIBERAL SO NYAH

>MOAR DANCING, WEDDING PARTY STUFF, DANCING, EVERYBODY'S DANCING
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: October 07, 2012, 10:36:36 am »

This is becoming such a clusterfuck.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 232