Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632551 times)

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2700 on: November 01, 2012, 06:03:10 pm »

>ABSORB DARK ENERGY. ALL OF IT.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: November 01, 2012, 11:53:44 pm »

Because I'm a lazy asshole, no turn today.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: November 02, 2012, 09:34:45 am »

BECOME JOHN MADDEN

COMMENT EVERYTHING

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: November 02, 2012, 06:07:15 pm »

Make a...communication robot thingy...misko, what did you ask for?
(5+3) ROBO-COMMUNICATOR THING CREATED. IT'S PRETTY KICKASS.

Gather support for Beastpeople United™
Activate 'Furious DM's Curse' on self, to gain a -40 penalty to my very next action.
Help Xantalos by destroying the Universe.

(3+1) YOUR ORGANIZATION BECOMES A VIRAL VIDEO, AND TWEENS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE BEHIND YOU. (2) YOUR WISDOM STAT IS NOT HIGH ENOUGH. (5) YOU INARDVENTLY OFFER A +2 TO XANTALOS.

Reform into British Gentleman form. Then drink Jäegerbrau, and become a Jäegermonster.
(3) YOU ARE A BRITSH KITTEN. (1) YOU THEN DRINK SOMETHING FROM A SERIES I DON'T RECOGNIZE, SO HOW ABOUT I JUST KILL YOU.

KEEP SPAWNING RANDOM FREAKS! ASDSDFSJKH.
ALSO, PLAY THIS DURING THE FIGHT.

(5) YOU SPAWN DOWN SOME MORE FREAKS, MOST NOTABLY SEEMAN AND SEELDIER.

Gather support for Beastpeople United
Aid This
(4) +1 ENGAGED.

"This song kinda sums up the RTD, eh?"

Question Brown Man to his exact intentions after apologizing for attacking him.

Gather support for Beastpeople United
Aid This

Support this organization.
(2) "How about no?"
(2) YOU GIVE AN ENTHUSIASTIC THUMBS UP TO THE VIDEO.

Activate 'Furious DM's Curse' on self, to gain a -40 penalty to my very next action.
DESTROY THE UNIVERSE
(2+1+2vs1+4) YOU TRY TO DESTROY THE UNIVERSE, BUT THE UNIVERSE DISSAGREES.

DESTROY THE UNIVERSE
TURN BEER COVERINGS INTO ANTI-MATTER, DESTROYING XANTALOS
"Tim, dont mistake me for trying to do war and that shit. I'm just trying to stop this guy that obviously isn't going to make peace."
(6vs5+1) WHATEVER XANTALOS SAID ABOUT ANTIMATTER AND STUFF IS TRUE.

>ABSORB DARK ENERGY. ALL OF IT.
(6) YOU BEGIN CONSUMING THE VOID ENERGY, BUT YOU CAN'T GET ENOUGH. YOU CAN'T EVER GET ENOUGH. EVEN WHEN ITS MASS BURSTS YOUR MAGIC SACK, YOU STILL CONSUME IT. ALL THE MAGIC MAKES YOU MUTATE INTO CHRISTMAS LIGHTS.

BECOME JOHN MADDEN

COMMENT EVERYTHING

(6) YOUR COMMENTING GETS YOU ON THE COVER OF YOUR OWN GAME, WHICH TRIGGERS THE CURSE. YOU BECOME MUCH LESS TALENTED.

BOSSES:
Make a...scout robot thingy...misko, what did you ask for?
Comm droid my man.

>Ask if he's ever been in war. Explain that, when you see someone not in a uniform like your's, you shoot. Tell him of the overriding fear of death that fills you. You'd rather have shot a friendly then be dead yourself. It's a jungle out here. Ask him, if a large powerful entity
appeared out of nowhere, and threatened to kill you, what would you do?  His methods were first talking, and then violence. Who listens to a random dude who shows up and starts talking out of nowhere? You had already attacked members of my organization, what am I to do? Ask for power back, I need that. To rule the empire.
>In empire, liberalize aspects of the economy, while retaining large scale control of various corporation.
>Fund Research into anti-energy weapon shields. Must find out what that gun does.
>impede Cassandra's organizaation. Spread tales about not including non-humanoid aliens, with subtle traces of implications that they are in favor of forced cross-breeding. Use wrex infecting others as example.

"I have. I just expect you to rise above it, especially when you have no uniforms nor sign of solidarity. There is no way to tell your allies from your enemies, and you simply attack with no provocation."
(4+3) THE ECONOMYS POWER INCREASES, AND THE ECONO-GOD BUILDS A TEMPLE IN YOUR EMPIRE. JUST BECAUSE. (5+3vs1) THE BEASTFOLK EMPIRE BECOMES CONSIDERED A NAZI-LIKE ASSOCIATION.

*sighs* "This is the last time I accept jewelry from Greatwyrmgold. Honey, I'm gonna go dispose of these things before they go off." PROPERLY DISPOSE OF EARRINGS THEN GO COOK LICHETTE AND I SOME BREAKFAST.
(5+2) YOU THROW THE EARRINGS INTO THE VOID, WHERE SPACE BEAVERS DEVOUR THEM. YOU THEN TAKE SOME BACON AND CREATE A DELICIOUS BACON BASED MEAL FOR YOU AND YOUR BOSS.

*sighs* "This is the last time I accept jewelry from Greatwyrmgold. Honey, I'm gonna go dispose of these things before they go off." PROPERLY DISPOSE OF EARRINGS THEN GO COOK LICHETTE AND I SOME BREAKFAST.
Express sadness over their lack of trust and request earrings back, via E-mail.
(4+3) YOU SEARCH THROUGH SPACE BEAVER FECES AND FIND THE EARRINGS!

>USE EXTREME AMOUNTS OF LIQUOR POWER TO LAY AN OVER-THE-TOP ACTION MOVIE BEATDOWN ON XANTALOS, CORAI AND ANYONE ELSE WHO'S THINKING ABOUT STEALING MY POWERS/DESTROYING THE UNIVERSE

>SET SAID BEATDOWN TO AWESOME GUITAR SOLO SOUNDTRACK

((GM NO LIKE MY ACTIONS?))
(6+3vs2+1) THE GUITAR STARTS UP, YOU ENGAGE ASS-KICKING MODE, ADOPTING A KUNG-FU POSE!  YOU RUSH XANTALOS, THEN DELIVER A SUPER SKY KICK ASSAULT, WHICH RIPS HIM TO SHREDS AND DISPERSES HIM INTO THE COSMOS, AT LEAST UNTIL THE SEQUEL.

DESTROY THE UNIVERSE
YOU'RE A BIT BUSY BEING DEAD. IT'S THE SEQUEL NEXT TURN.

LICHETTE:
Lichette sighs heavily and calls up Yoink stands up from the table.
"Thanks hon. You're a dear. It's been wonderful, but I've got to get back to fighting."
She walks outside of their retreat, paces through the snow, and (3+3) begins constructing an interdimensional and infinite radio.

NPC:
"Folks, I don't like how much damage you've caused. I don't like all the war. I don't want to kill you though. I'd prefer to not kill you. But, if you can't just get along, I'll just start killing people until the rest of you get along."

SWAGGOTS:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Romantics:

Paladins:

TWOCS

THE DRUNKEN FOOLS

THE MODERATES:

OMNICIDALISTS:

WESTSEEIIDE!!:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 09:34:10 pm by Spinal_Taper »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: November 02, 2012, 06:17:21 pm »

FYI, Jäegermonsters are from Girl Genius, a steampunk webcomic. They're basically super-soldiers with a hat obsession.

Anyways...Research Haste.

Say to Tim, "Mind letting me know who you intend to kill beforehand? That's part of why I gave you the earring--so we could communicate better."
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 09:41:09 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: November 02, 2012, 06:20:07 pm »

RESPAWN AS GOD OF COMPASSION, KINDNESS, AND ALL THAT IS GOOD ABOUT HUMANITY. FORM A REPUBLIC TO OPPOSE MISKO'S HORRIBLE EMPIRE. GATHER HUMANS WHO ARE DISENFRANCHISED WITH MISKO TO MY SIDE.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: November 02, 2012, 06:22:28 pm »

RESPAWN AS GOD OF COMPASSION, KINDNESS, AND ALL THAT IS GOOD ABOUT HUMANITY. FORM A REPUBLIC TO OPPOSE MISKO'S HORRIBLE EMPIRE. GATHER HUMANS WHO ARE DISENFRANCHISED WITH MISKO TO MY SIDE.
Good luck.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: November 02, 2012, 06:23:14 pm »

YES. TEMPLE TO ECONOGOD ACHIEVED.

>BUILD AWESOME FLOATING CAPITAL CITY OF ECONOPOLIS, JEWEL OF THE EMPIRE.
>Invade failed Planet-state (Like city state, but planet) of downturnistan And the Vorthonian republic, save from suckitude, Spark golden age.
>Sequel? As sorta-boss, I should do something. Tell GWG to do something. Focus Long-Range strikers to the ready if needed. Scan The section of space for menacing anything. Get in contact with other leaders and ask WTF is going down, and how can I help.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 07:42:39 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: November 02, 2012, 06:31:57 pm »

Prepare for Sequel. Prepare followers for sequel as well.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: November 02, 2012, 06:40:30 pm »

I will do the same

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: November 02, 2012, 06:45:05 pm »

Huh. Yoink got a +3.
Rip Yoink's teeth out and use them to inflict puncture wounds on all his pressure points, which Mr Fingersfrom the web comic Goblins will then stick his fingers into. Rip out his spinal cord and strangle him with it while beating him to death with his own intestines.
Then absorb his soul and destroy the universe.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: November 02, 2012, 06:46:42 pm »

Huh. Yoink got a +3.
Rip Yoink's teeth out and use them to inflict puncture wounds on all his pressure points, which Mr Fingersfrom the web comic Goblins will then stick his fingers into. Rip out his spinal cord and strangle him with it while beating him to death with his own intestines.

You are still dead.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: November 02, 2012, 06:47:24 pm »

I will do the same
Why you join the werewolf-hunting fascist? Join us to have werewolf planet with arena for killing! Imported things to kill!
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: November 02, 2012, 06:48:05 pm »

Huh. Yoink got a +3.

You are still dead.
Dead does not apply to me nor matter.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: November 02, 2012, 06:52:06 pm »

Huh. Yoink got a +3.

You are still dead.
Dead does not apply to me nor matter.
Kinda does.
However, the sequel has started, so you're un-dead.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 232