Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632543 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2850 on: November 09, 2012, 09:08:33 pm »

Noticed that, the remainder of my post goes in the OOC thread once I find it...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: November 09, 2012, 10:08:58 pm »

> Form new faction: The Random Persons Againt Mental Erasure. Declare war on Vorthon's So called "Utopia". Erasing someone's mind and replacing it with that of another is a worse crime against nature than anything I have ever seen. Even the worst deserve to die as themselves.

>Scratch That, He changed his mind. Continue helping Beastfolk commune or whatever it was.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 10:15:44 pm by Wrex »

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: November 10, 2012, 01:26:36 am »

Excellent...

BEGIN CONVERSION PROCCESS FOR THE CITIZENS. WE MUST CAST OFF THE LIMITATIONS OF THE APES.

ALSO, BREAK OFF AND FORM MY OWN FACTION. FURRYDOM.
(2) THE PEOPLE REBEL. APPARENTLY, THEY DON'T THINK CONVERSION'S SO HOT.

CREATE ARMY WITH GWG'S HELP. Send him some weapons back, as an appreciation gift.
(3) YOU CREATE AN ARMY OF DRUNKEN, BESERKING DWARVES.

> Form new faction: The Random Persons Againt Mental Erasure. Declare war on Vorthon's So called "Utopia". Erasing someone's mind and replacing it with that of another is a worse crime against nature than anything I have ever seen. Even the worst deserve to die as themselves.

>Scratch That, He changed his mind. Continue helping Beastfolk commune or whatever it was.
(1) YOU MOON EVERYONE AT THE CONFERENCE, HOPING TO AWAKEN THEIR INNER WERE-'X'. IT AWAKENS THEIR INNER NEED TO CALL THE POLICE.

>POWER UP VOID VORTEX WITH ALL THE STARS AND BLACK HOLES WITHIN THE GALAXY THAT IS INSIDE THE VOID VORTEX
(1)YOU POWER UP THE VOID VORTEX WITH ALL THE STARS AND BLACK HOLES, STARTING WITH THE ONE YOU JUST PULLED YOURSELF INTO.

KILL VORTHON. THEN RESURRECT HIM AND KILL HIM AGAIN. THEN RESSURECT HIM AGAIN AND KILL HIM AGAIN. KILL HIM UNTIL HE BEGS TO BE KILLED.
(6vs5) YOU KILL VORTHON. THEN YOU RESSURECT HIM. THEN YOU GIVE UP.

BOSSES:
Curse everyone else's teleportation skills. Misko is surrounded on all sides! What to do?

"Sup. Have you been suppish my man? Well that's inter- Heeyy! Lichy, Darling! How you been? I'd like to introduce you to Tim. Tim, Lichette, Lichette, Tim."
*position Lichette between me and Tim*
"So then, Tim, would you like to put the large gun away? While I respect your second amendmant rights, it really is quite rude to not leave it outside. So then, while teleporting, did either of you see the other side of New Yoinkinium?"

>Invade tomio and Vorthonistan, Capturing frontiers and blitz-krieging them. Reason? Violation of the 2691 Galcatic treaty against Weaponization of Plasma in Third World States and the Second Declaration of the Rights of Man, respectively. (Weapon proliferation and Crimes against humanity. Also stop his faction.)
>Stop any more Masculinity from entering Dirg (Note, this is against Xantalos, not Dirg) by absorbing it. I'm simply too awesome to be affected.
>Send 7 dwarves to other side of planet. dwarves will certainly survive, little buggers. Apocalyplse proof buggers.
>Begin Charging teh Blackhole.

((Did you ever try teleporting?))
(4+2vs1+3) SHE'S TOO BUSY SHUDDERING IN FEAR TO RESIST BEING PUSHED TOWARDS TIM. (5+3vs3+2) YOU STOP ALL FORMS OF MANLINESS ENHANCERS!

GIVE TIM WRESTLING COSTUME
THEN GIVE MISKO ONE
WRESTLING MATCH TO DETERMINE THE WINNER
NO BONUSES
ON WRASSLING HONOR
WHICH IS UNIVERSAL HONOR FOR TIM
HUMANITY'S HONOR FOR MISKO
ALSO MAKE DIRG EVEN MORE MANLY

(4+1) WRESTLEMANIA 2012: THE KICK-ASS ONE! HAS BEGUN! BOTH FIGHTERS CAN NOW EITHER SUIT UP OR REJECT THE CHALLENGE!

Give Greenstarfanatic the portal gun if he brings me nondestructive minions.
Destroy freaks.
Send weapons to tomio and Vorthonistan.
Testing Haste.
(2+2) YOU WIPE OUT THE FREAKS, THEN (6+2) SHIP TOMIO AND VOROTHINISTAN WEAPONS.

>DRINK

>LISTEN TO NEWS

>CONVERSE WITH LOCALS USING ENGLISH TO SPANISH PHRASEBOOK
(6+3) LICHETTE HAS BEEN THROWN INTO TIMS PATH!

Lichette:
"U-Uh... Hi. Mr. Universe embodied. P-Please don't hurt me."

Tim:
(5+3vs2+4)
"I won't. Just don't cause trouble. Goodbye."
He walks off, in search of anything else causing chaos, and sees Xom.

Sinatra:
Sinatra looks upwards.
"He's gone. The avatar."

SWAGGOTS:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Romantics:

Paladins:

TWOCS

THE DRUNKEN FOOLS

THE MODERATES:

MANLY MEN:

WESTSEEIIDE!!:

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: November 10, 2012, 01:51:56 am »

"I do not get that guy. Sometimes it seems as if he has some sort of plan, other times he's just a singleminded blood-hound for chaos. I just thought he would want to have some sort of meeting with us. Hmm."
*Look at Lichette slightly incredulously*
"Did you say 'Mr. Universe'? He's not Arnold Schwarzenegger you know. Hehe, 'Mr. Universe'. You know, I have to admit, I was not expecting that response at all. You really must be scared of him huh? Interesting. That seems uncharecteristic of you. You've always been a take-charge person (Unlike Mr. Musky over there). Frankly, I'm a little surprised you were scared of him. He's never done anything to hurt you. I moved out of the way because, well, he may not be my biggest fan, and being close to people who don't like me and have the ability to do something about it is not something I enjoy."

>Try teleporting? Ha. Knowing my luck I would teleport to the inside of a star or something. Instead, walk with Lichette to other side of New-Yoinkinium while amiably chatting. She seems to be a excellent shield.
>Launch co-ordinated assualt on tomio's dictatership.
>Mention the Black-hole generator to her and see what she thinks.

Still seems odd she was scared.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 07:04:11 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: November 10, 2012, 02:43:16 am »

WRESTLEMANIA 2012!
IN ONE CORNER: THE VITROLIC REPRESENTATION OF DICTATORSHIPS EVERYWHERE, RECENTLY REDUCED TO MERE REASON BY THE CHALLENGER! HE'S BEEN DEVOTED TO KILLING THE LICHETTE FOR ABOUT 4.3 SECONDS, HE'S VHEMENENTLY OPPOSED TO FURRY SOULSTEALING, HE ONCE RANTED FOR 8 WHOLE PAGES, HE'S...
MISKOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

AND IN THE OTHER CORNER, HE'S A MAN CLAIMING TO BE THE UNIVERSE'S PEPTO BISMOL. HE WIELDS A GUN CAPABLE OF DESTROYING THINGS THAT DON'T EXIST AND ANYTHING THAT DOES, BUT WILL HE HOLD UP AS WELL WITHOUT HIS +4 BONUS? PRESENTING FROM THE UNIVERSE ITSELF, THAT GUY, HIM WITH THE +4, THE MAN IN BROWN...TIIIIIIIIMMM!!!!!

YOU HAVE ONE ROUND TO CHOOSE YOUR COSTUMES, BOYS, OR YOU WILL BE KNOWN THROUGHOUT THE AGES AS...

WUSSIES.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: November 10, 2012, 06:21:18 am »

Why are you posting so large?

Send wardroids to wherever Vorthon is as "consultants."
Invent a magical/technological device which functions as a bomb powerful enough to destroy a solar system. Guard blueprints by storing them in my CPU.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: November 10, 2012, 09:21:44 am »

MAKE WRESTLING MATCH ALOT MORE AWESOME. DO IT WITH GODLY LIGHTS AND SHIT.

APOLIGISIES TO VORTHON. I WILL STOP KILL NOW. YOUR PEOPLE PROBS DO THAT TOO.

WRESTTLIIIINNNGGGG

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: November 10, 2012, 09:33:55 am »

CREATE ARMY WITH GWG'S HELP. Send him some weapons back, as an appreciation gift.
(3) YOU CREATE AN ARMY OF DRUNKEN, BESERKING DWARVES.

THIS is a three? What would've happened if I had a five....

Anyway, send berserking dwarves towards any enemy.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: November 10, 2012, 01:40:42 pm »

CREATE A NEW FACTION. THE ISOLATIONISTS. WE JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE, FOR THE MOST PART. PROMISE CITIZENRY IMMORTALITY IN EXCHANGE FOR CONVERSION.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: November 10, 2012, 01:44:26 pm »

Dang it, I didn't make any furbies. PUNCH MISKO IN THE FACE FOR SHOVING LICHETTE INTO TIM "Don't you dare ever try to put her in harms way ever again! You got it?"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: November 10, 2012, 01:54:48 pm »

Dang it, I didn't make any furbies. PUNCH MISKO IN THE FACE FOR SHOVING LICHETTE INTO TIM "Don't you dare ever try to put her in harms way ever again! You got it?"
As someone who leads a faction that is openly hostile to her, What the fuck do you think I should have done? I don't like dying, and it turned out for the best, so be quiet.

CREATE A NEW FACTION. THE ISOLATIONISTS. WE JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE, FOR THE MOST PART. PROMISE CITIZENRY IMMORTALITY IN EXCHANGE FOR CONVERSION.
Hinder this wait a minute. Tim? Here's someone creating a new faction! Kill him!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: November 10, 2012, 01:55:19 pm »

...A faction which won't create chaos.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: November 10, 2012, 01:57:34 pm »

...A faction which won't create chaos.
Et tu, Brute? Guess what. You attacked me repeatedly when I tryed to be left alone. I ain't taking that anymore. Besides, I don't wanta hostile empire leading faction. Cuts on my mojo.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: November 10, 2012, 02:03:44 pm »

DAMMIT ALREADY JUST LEAVE US IN PEACE. WE WILL CEASE ALL HOSTILITIES IF YOU DO.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: November 10, 2012, 02:05:10 pm »

DAMMIT ALREADY JUST LEAVE US IN PEACE. WE WILL CEASE ALL HOSTILITIES IF YOU DO.
And what would I get out of that? Hmm? You've attacked me alot, I demand recompense.
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 232