Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632593 times)

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2895 on: November 12, 2012, 06:35:57 am »

Go to alternate dimension, become dictator there, raise army, kill Lichette and misko.
That'd be it.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: November 12, 2012, 08:53:40 am »

SWITCH WITH XANTALOS

DELIVER 50 HIT COMBO

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: November 12, 2012, 10:36:56 am »

Attack Greenstarfanatic and recapture that gun at any cost! Using portals!

Request aid from GreatWyrmGold.

YOU HAVE NO PORTALS. I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH PORTALS.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: November 12, 2012, 12:41:06 pm »

SMITE ASSASINS, REVIVE/HEAL DIRG

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: November 12, 2012, 03:03:19 pm »

There were no assasins, only guards. Dirg, if you EVER do that again, I will do all in my power to crush you. If you want my help, stop being a asshat.

Declaration: Anyone who aids GWG or attacks Greenstar shall facemy wrath presonally. Starting with Corai and Lord Skowpoke.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: November 12, 2012, 03:24:53 pm »

There were no assasins, only guards. Dirg, if you EVER do that again, I will do all in my power to crush you. If you want my help, stop being a asshat.

Declaration: Anyone who aids GWG or attacks Greenstar shall facemy wrath presonally. Starting with Corai and Lord Skowpoke.
You do realise I'm trying to kill you, right? You AND Lichette.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: November 12, 2012, 03:43:25 pm »

And if you or anyone else attacks anyone on my side, I will kill them, so you don't want anyone killing greenstar, then don't let him kill Cassandra.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: November 12, 2012, 03:50:05 pm »

And if you or anyone else attacks anyone on my side, I will kill them, so you don't want anyone killing greenstar, then don't let him kill Cassandra.

Change of plans, I'm killing GreatWyrm. Or at least keeping him preoccupied until I can. Then....Uh....Corai, how about?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: November 12, 2012, 03:52:45 pm »

He may be a minion, but he is still a being of free will. Granted, I'd prefer he attack Xantalos or GWG, but I have no mind control, much in the same way you have no control over, say, anyone, andthe Lichette has control only over you. If they WANT to help you theywill, but I will wear them down (see:Vorthon).

EDIT: Well, there you go.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: November 12, 2012, 05:12:39 pm »

Make sure turrets are set to "Shoot At All Enemies"
Create large starship, big enough to hold all Aperture Science laboratories several times over. Make sure it includes weapons, armor, and life support.
Move all Aperture Science assets and personnel to said starship.
Take off.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 08:20:20 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: November 12, 2012, 06:21:49 pm »

>FORM VOID FACTION
>RESURRECT SELF IF NEEDED
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: November 12, 2012, 07:49:48 pm »

Spinal, you forgot tomio's action. I could have used kicking his ass as a ego-booster.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: November 13, 2012, 03:29:31 pm »

Give Misko a squad of ten (10) Spanish Arch-Conservative ninja Catholic catfolk soldiers with the best training available, as tribute. Create Space Elevators on all Furry Empire-controlled worlds.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: November 14, 2012, 09:02:55 pm »

Actually, join in on attacking Tim, using the FIST OF THE NORTH STAR..[/i]
(6vs1+4) YOU COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND GO HOKUTO SHIN KEN ON TIMS ASS, PUNCHING HIM IN THE BACK ALOT. SADLY, YOU AREN'T EXACTLY THE STRONGEST BEING HERE, SO IT'S A DISTRACTION AT WORST.

Attack Greenstarfanatic and recapture that gun at any cost! Using portals my bare fists!

Request aid from GreatWyrmGold.

(3vs5+1)  YOU ATTACK GREENSTAR. YOU GET 5 FEET FROM HIM BEFORE THE LEGIONS OF MUTATED FREAKS DRAG YOU DOWN INTO THEIR MASSES AND EAT YOU.

SWITCH WITH XANTALOS

DELIVER 50 HIT COMBO

(6vs4+4) YOU LEAP INTO THE RING, AND GO AFTER TIM. YOU SWING A FEW TIMES, BUT YOU REALIZE THAT YOU DON'T SATISFY WRASSLIN' HONOR, AND TIM DESTROYS YOU WITH HIS BONUS.

Go to alternate dimension, become dictator there, raise army, kill Lichette and misko.
That'd be it.
(1) YOU GO INTO THE DIMENSION OF ENDLESS.

SMITE ASSASINS, REVIVE/HEAL DIRG
(4) YOU LOOK AT THE SMEAR THAT USED TO BE THE ASSASINS BEFORE SHRUGGING AND HELPING DIRG TO HIS FEET.

>FORM VOID FACTION
>RESURRECT SELF IF NEEDED

(1) YOU FAFF AROUND IN THE UNDERWORLD, TELLING PEOPLE TO COME INTO YOUR SHELTER TO HAVE 'QUALITY TIME' BUILDING 'TEAMWORK'. DEMONS OF RAGE KICK YOUR ASS.

BOSS
Xantalos shoryukens Tim in the balls, rendering himself invincible to that black hole thing, and then applies a piledriver for good measure.
Little man, I am the manliest thing you will ever see. I am Macho Man Randy Savage, and now I stomp your midget ass.
Xantalos then curbstomps Tim. Lack of a curb does not apply.
(5vs3)XANTALOS TAKES ADVANTAGE OF TIMS DISTRACTION TO LEAP INTO THE AIR, THEN LAND ATOP TIMS HEAD, BALANCED LIKE A PIN ATOP A PENCIL. HE LEAPS INTO THE AIR AND BEGINS SMASHING TIMS HEAD DOWN! TIM FALLS BACKWARDS, AND XANTALOS LANDS ROUGISHLY!

Send GwG into an infinite loop until I can create a deathtrap to kill him for good. Then, send my new minions, Painis Cupcakes and Ass Pancakes to slowly destroy a few random buildings. Specifically, Aperture Labs.
(1+2vs3+1) YOU GET GWG IN AN INFINITE LOOP, BUT IT ALSO RELIES ON HIM WALKING IN A SINGLE DIRECTION. (6+1vs5+2) THEN, PAINIS AND ASS LEAD AN ASSAULT ON APERTURE, BUT ARE STOPPED BY A GOOD DEAL OF SECURITY MEASURES.

"Freaking ninjas! What is it with everybody and ninjas? Thanks honey, think I'm gonna have to do something extra special for ya when we get back to the resort." PULL LICHETTE INTO AN EMBRACE THEN KISS/MAKE OUT WITH HER. CHAT WITH MORGAN FREEMAN GOD ABOUT A PLOT ADVANCEMENT TOKEN.
(2+2) YOU PECK LICHETTE ON THE CHEEK AND FLIRT WITH HER, AND SHE SMILES AT YOU.
"A little busy for that, aren't we?"
(2+2) MORGAN SMILES MYSTERIOUSLY AND THROWS A SINGLE 6-SIDED DIE AT YOU.

>SIT IN BAR

>DRINK BOOZE

>TELL THE OTHER BAR PATRONS AN AWESOME JOKE

"HEY, WHY DID THE MEXICAN PUSH HIS WIFE OUT OF THE WINDOW?

...TEQUILA!"

>KEEP AN EYE/EAR OUT FOR ANY NEWS OVER BIKE'S RADIO
(5+2)YOU FIND OUT THAT THERE'S THE BIGGEST WRESTLING MATCH THIS ALL OF EXISTENCE GOING ON RIGHT NOW.

Make sure turrets are set to "Shoot At All Enemies"
Create large starship, big enough to hold all Aperture Science laboratories several times over. Make sure it includes weapons, armor, and life support.
Move all Aperture Science assets and personnel to said starship.
Take off.

Seriously, why was my action skipped?
(2+2) YOU BUILD A SPACESHIP. IT'S PRETTY NICE, ALL THINGS CONSIDERED.

*regrow head*
"Mother-Fucking Jebam te Peachku mater! Mico te jebam Fascistichku! Dabogda trazio brochiam Geygevorm! "
*Look At Lichette*
"If your husband attacks me, He is going to be attacked back! Back-stabbing and attacking me without warning, walking calmly through a planet, with his wife a moment ago I might add, are simply unacceptable. I mean what, we're walking calmly here discussing things, when super Dirg shows up and attacks me! And you let him! Someone you invited here. I thought we had a rapport going! Don't do that. Yes, even if your damn husband feels a blast of inspiration from his usual jacking off with furbies (and seriously, what the hell?). If you want help fighting Tim, you are going to need to keep both of your emotions in check. I really don't want to be harsh with you, but attacking me and killing my guards? I'm not your beloved pushover husband."

*Calms*

"Now, assuming you agree to that, what are your plans regarding Tim? Your current plan seems to be 'do not anger him'. While I admit both to the usefulness of this plan, and indulging in it myself, It is not viable long term. From what can be seen from Xantalos, he may not be as strong without his gun."

>I want to find out what is on the other sode of Yoinkinium Damnit!
> Xantalos and Tim Feel like being Giant Assholes Do they? Shoot Black-hole at their fight. Hopefully should kill one of those bastards. Unless Tim wants to return my power to me, in which case attack only Xantalos.
> Meditate on rage and hatred inherit in all human beings till power returns.
> Seize all assets owned by Aperture Science. Especially GWG's Bonus.
((I will have my bonus!))

"And do not kill the ninjas damnit! They are expensive. And only doing their job. They do not deserve death because they did their job and defended their leader."

"S-Sorry. I just kind of lost control. I mean, my husband did just almost die..."
(4v2&5) YOU ATTACK TIM, AND KNOCK HIM DOWN. THEN, XANTALOS ATTACKS YOU FROM THE SIDE, AS WRASSLIN HONOR REQUIRES. YOU ARE KNOCKED AWAY FROM TIM, AND A 3-WAY BRAWL ENSUES.

Give Misko a squad of ten (10) Spanish Arch-Conservative ninja Catholic catfolk soldiers with the best training available, as tribute. Create Space Elevators on all Furry Empire-controlled worlds.
(5+2,4+2) YOU GIVE MISKO SOME ELITE SOLDIERS, THEN BEGIN CONSTRUCTION OF SPACE ELEVATORS.

LICHETTE:
(2+3) LICHETTE STANDS NEAR DIRG, THEN LETS HIM LEAN ONTO HER SHOULDER.
"Look, Dirg... Maybe you shouldn't be fighting... I mean, you almost got killed,"

SWAGGOTS:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Romantics:

Paladins:

TWOCS

THE DRUNKEN FOOLS

THE MODERATES:

MANLY MEN:

ISOLATIONISTS:

WESTSEEIIDE!!:
[/quote]
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 09:48:28 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: November 14, 2012, 09:10:59 pm »

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 232