Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 91

Author Topic: Stardew Valley - Harvest Moon type game for PC  (Read 433369 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Stardew Valley - Harvest Moon type game for PC
« Reply #1260 on: May 04, 2018, 06:14:43 pm »

Well I'm no expert, but it's usually the female who gets pregnant, so....I'd say that one.

Of course, female PCs aren't affected by this in any mechanical way.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: May 04, 2018, 10:34:34 pm »

Well I'm no expert, but it's usually the female who gets pregnant, so....I'd say that one.

Of course, female PCs aren't affected by this in any mechanical way.
Heh, indeed.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: May 21, 2018, 06:03:39 am »

I got absolutely shafted Fall of my first year (which is still ongoing!). I must have gotten not even three days of rain, max.

And three out of four remaining fish I need to complete every Fish Tank bundle are Fall exclusives.

Rainy day Fall exclusives. I’m not happy.
Black lives matter.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: May 21, 2018, 06:19:02 am »

Gonna guess Walleye, Eel, and Catfish? Catfish and Eel are available in Spring as well. Walleye though, you're boned.

You honestly shouldn't be expecting to complete the entire community center within your first year anyway. It's technically possible, but heavily dependent on luck.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: May 21, 2018, 06:26:47 am »

You’re close - Walleye, Eel, and Red Snapper. (And Sturgeon, but Winter is coming, so I’m not worried.)

Nah, I’m not trying to get it ALL done right now. I was already boned when Summer passed and I had one Gold melon and no such parsnips. Just want to do what I can do. I’ve barely even scratched the Animals bundle except for a single large egg I got from the Traveling Merchant.

So far I have the Boiler Room done; the Fish Tank mostly done except for the Ocean, Night, and Lake Fish bundles; the Pantry done except for Animals and Quality Crops as said; the Crafts Room done except for Winter Foraging; the Vault done except the 25,000G bundle; and a few miscellaneous items on the Bulletin Board found but nothing complete yet.
Black lives matter.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Stardew Valley - Now with Multiplayer
« Reply #1265 on: August 01, 2018, 03:01:58 pm »

Oh hai multiplayer update.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: August 01, 2018, 05:03:33 pm »

Wow, niiice list of new features in this update, in addition to multiplayer.

...Probably should go back the game I was playing. Kinda deadstopped by the indecision between picking Abigail or Penny. Note: I did already do a playthrough with marrying Abby.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: August 01, 2018, 06:52:40 pm »

Y'know, I have to admit, Penny's a sweetheart and there's a certain satisfaction to "rescuing" her from the living situation she's in otherwise.

But as a partner... Ehh, I'unno. She really is awfully square. Never quite lets her hair down like you'd hope.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: August 01, 2018, 07:12:14 pm »

That was how Penny pulled me away from my intended (Leah) on the first playthrough I did. Second time I ignored Penny's misery and redeemed Haley - she shows more character growth than anyone else and rounds out a lot more by the time you hit 10 hearts.

(The bachelors are all so tedious. I can't imagine anything's changed about that.)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: August 02, 2018, 04:43:57 am »

(The bachelors are all so tedious. I can't imagine anything's changed about that.)
Yeah, my GF has talked a little about that. She eventually ended up going for Harvey, as he was the one who seemed "the most mature", which makes sense, seeing as three of the others are explicitly young adults.

Of course, she gives no shits about Shane and has no interest in "redeeming" him. Makes me sad.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: August 02, 2018, 10:13:19 am »

Thankfully in the latest update you can actually buy Penny a new house when you're filthy rich! So, there's that.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: August 02, 2018, 11:27:52 am »

How old are the datable people supposed to be

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: August 02, 2018, 11:43:01 am »

How old are the datable people supposed to be

It varies on the character. But all of them are, from what I know, at least post high-school. So probably ranging from 19-30ish? Harvey, Emily, and Shane are all definitely older. As is Leah, though probably younger than the other 3. I assume Eliott as well, though I honestly haven't gotten far enough in his friendship line to know.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: August 02, 2018, 12:58:50 pm »

Shit, time to go hit up the sad thread. I'm getting to that age where I'm older than most game protagonists and their love interests.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: August 02, 2018, 01:09:08 pm »

No reason to be sad about that. You can still use it for escapism, and getting older just means we've successfully not died yet. Which means we've played more games than the people who are the protagonist's ages! So I think we win.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 91