Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 719

Author Topic: Life Begins At Death - Epilogue: We Live And Live Again  (Read 542602 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Life Begins At Death - Chapter 4: In With The Right Crowd
« Reply #2805 on: February 03, 2013, 05:20:10 am »

Show that Mage that sent me into the tree some thanks by inpaling her then start helping gamerlord with !!medicine!!

I will auto you to attempt to kill Linda and help Yorinnsud every time Gamerlord posts, I think. After all, your individual timeframes are directly linked now.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: February 03, 2013, 05:27:29 am »

((FUUUUUUUUCK))

Use the magic I undoubtedly absorbed from the dead mages body to give myself sight, hearing and the other senses!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: February 03, 2013, 05:40:45 am »

In the streets of Emlocke...

Yorinnsud tries to figure out how to use wind magic!

[Memory amalgamation roll: 1]

Sadly, the knowledge of how to do this disappeared entirely with the head of the woman that just got splattered all over cobblestones around here. Eh, what can you do?

Luckily, Mark knows the answer to that question! He keeps trying to get off the tree!

[Self-removal roll: 6+1]

He kicks himself straight off the tree and breaks into a mad sprint!

[Movement roll: 6+1]

He runs like he has never run before, faster even than the wind that carried him here! He half-leaps through the streets of Emlocke, reaching the street good ol' Linda happens to be in, culminating his triumphant gallop with a leaping charge at the foul woman!

[Mark vs. Linda: 3+1+1 vs. 2]

He runs straight into her before Linda even has the chance to attempt a defense, running her through the stomach with the spear end of his makeshift halberd and bringing her down to the ground with a massive bleeding wound in her belly.

[Linda endurance roll: 6]

Linda, however, doesn't seem to be willing to give up that easily. From her prone position, she attempts to cast another magic trick at Mark!

[Linda magic roll: 4]

Mark is suddenly knocked flat by a sharp gale of wind that seems to have come out of nowhere. Damn mages and their damn wind magic. Linda uses the opportunity to get up and retreat to a respectable distance, attempting to attend to her wound.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 05:49:02 am by Harry Baldman »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: February 03, 2013, 05:49:06 am »

Thanks for the auto Harry and when the bloody Mage dies transfer gamerlord between body's his is damaged enough
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: February 03, 2013, 05:51:04 am »

Thanks for the auto Harry and when the bloody Mage dies transfer gamerlord between body's his is damaged enough

Actually, he has exactly zero original body parts now. His original head kind of got completely torn to pieces by tiny little shards of his own skull when he hit the ground. So really he's all wind magic lady now.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 05:54:25 am by Harry Baldman »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: February 03, 2013, 07:03:16 am »

I am not sure how to transfer him from Bodys now he has no head
But I can just get Him a new one
Also Harry how will we get the chapter to end or will it only end with all PC deaths
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: February 03, 2013, 07:12:15 am »

Also Harry how will we get the chapter to end or will it only end with all PC deaths

Eventually the mages will thin out sufficiently for there to be only 6-8 left. That's when the endgame starts.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: February 03, 2013, 07:21:33 am »

((GAH!))

Wait for Mark to do his thing.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: February 03, 2013, 07:32:20 am »

" ALL I WANT IS INFORMATION, WHERE IS THE DEMON SUMMONER!"
Demanding voice!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: February 03, 2013, 07:35:51 am »

So there is a set amount we need to kill
Also I will throw daggers at the Mage this time
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 07:40:53 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: February 03, 2013, 07:40:31 am »

Wear the cloak. Viciously stab it if it tries to eat me. Start checking the kitchen.

((I swear... if that six means I just found a cloaker...))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: February 03, 2013, 08:09:39 am »

In the streets of Emlocke...

Mark tries to get up as quickly as possible to finish that wind magickin' Linda. Yorinnsud, on the other hand, does not.

[Mark recovery roll: 1+1]

As Mark gets up, Linda lets loose another magical assault.

[Linda magic roll: 3]

This time it is but a minor gale, hardly anything to be worried about. Mark once more tries to kill Linda and kill her as hard as possible!

[Mark vs. Linda: 2+1 vs. 6]

Linda trips Mark up as he stabs forward, letting the homicidal skeleton fall to the ground right on his skeletal face! Linda then tries to magic something up again!

[Linda magic roll: 2]

However, close combat seems to be a bit too stressful for her, as she seems to be unable to quite concentrate. The blood loss doesn't help either.

[Mark recovery roll: 4+1]

By the time she is in any position to try again, Mark is once again upon her with his halberd!

[Mark vs. Linda: 3+1 vs. 6]

Damn, she's just too fast for him! What's a skeleton to do?

[Linda magic roll: 6]

Linda suddenly lifts off from the ground, inhales dramatically and creates a sudden, massive gust of stormy wind! Mark is blasted off his feet and hurled right into a nearby house at a most unhealthy velocity!

[Mark endurance roll: 6]

Mark braces himself for impact and, though he is blasted straight through a house, the only mark on his body is a series of very small fractures! He charges straight back out and tries to stab Linda once more!

[Mark vs. Linda: 4+1 vs. 3]

He leaps through the air and tries to behead Linda, but only manages to create a large, painful gash across her kidney area before landing once more!

[Linda endurance roll: 5]

Linda is less than impressed, however. Powering through massive blood loss, she goes for more magic!

[Linda magic roll: 3]

The breeze around the area strengthens a bit and Linda starts to slowly ascend higher up.

[Mark vs. Linda: 6+1 vs. 2]

However, what is a bother is that Linda's still alive. Mark takes it upon himself to fix this immediately. He takes careful aim and hurls his halberd like a javelin, aiming straight for the witch's heart. The projectile flies rapidly, rapidly enough for the floating mage to be unable to dodge it in any reasonable fashion, and she is struck right through the chest, bisecting her heart and severing the spine before stopping. Linda clutches the halberd and violently falls to the ground, massive amounts of blood spilling across the street. Looks pretty dead to Mark.

All in all, a job well done. Mark reclaims the halberd and gets to the important task of practicing his surgical skills. And helping Yorinnsud, he guesses.

[Medicine roll: 6]

He decides that it is probably time to get artistic. After all, any sawbones can bolt body parts back on, but only the true performance surgeon can create true works of art. He starts his grisly work, slicing up Linda's corpse with what can only be described as a profoundly inspired glee.

Since this is only his second time trying this, he decides to go a simpler route. Since Linda's spine is already severed at that particular point, he chooses to just sever the entire body at that point. He then severs Yorinnsud's neck with all it's mangled vertebrae and simply adds the top part of Linda's torso on top. It takes a lot of work, but eventually he gets a nearly seamless transition worked out. He even fixes up the robes so that they look like one continuous robe rather than two fragments.

Yorinnsud now actually looks pretty weird, like a seven-foot-tall elongated four-armed woman. And it looks like she has solid command of all her limbs! Success!

Wait, no. Something's still missing. Mark purposefully strides up to the remains of Linda and dips his finger in her blood, which is still relatively fresh. He goes back to Yorinnsud and draws a rough approximation of a smiling face on her chest.

There. Now she's done.

In a house near the temple...

Not seeing any point in going on a maximum shark rampage just yet, Luke tries to interview the rude people living in this house.

"ALL I WANT IS INFORMATION, WHERE IS THE DEMON SUMMONER?"

[People reaction roll: 4]

"Whaddaya want from 'im?"

In a house of some kind...

Tom takes the cloak and puts it on. Aw yeah, lookin' like a treacherous nobleman already. This, however, further exacerbates the need for an evil mustache. But where would he get one? Maybe the kitchen?

[Kitchen stuff roll: 3]

Well, the kitchen doesn't have any food or vessels in it. It's all either stolen or was taken by the owners when they left. And the pantry seems to be empty. Really, the only things around here are a bit of firewood and an oven. Though depending on one's needs that may also suffice.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: February 03, 2013, 08:12:42 am »

" THE BOOK AND FOR HIM TO SURRENDER OR DIE, SORRY ITS JUST BUISSNESS!"
Talking! Again!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: February 03, 2013, 08:15:31 am »

I will follow gamerlord and help in murder and !!medicine!!
My Sig

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: February 03, 2013, 08:23:58 am »

Continue looting other houses. Look at my mirror.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 719