Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 719

Author Topic: Life Begins At Death - Epilogue: We Live And Live Again  (Read 542802 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Life Begins At Death - Chapter 4: In With The Right Crowd
« Reply #2985 on: February 11, 2013, 07:54:59 am »

I was going to pray for divine wepons but I expect we will turn to my god is better then yours when not in fights or avoiding death traps

Yep. Hey, want to go declare war on heaven?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2986 on: February 11, 2013, 08:02:59 am »

The sooner me and Xantalos get a turn, the better :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2987 on: February 11, 2013, 08:04:37 am »

Not gonna happen. I have a plan for grafting divine body parts onto myself. With the aid of Doctor Mark, my attending physician, of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2988 on: February 11, 2013, 08:40:00 am »

In Emlocke...

Yorinnsud and Mark continue their stupendous wanderings in the horrid Blacklands, both of them looking for loot, religious buildings and potential victims among the already well-explored areas.

[Search roll: 3]

Well, the temple of Velusius is easy enough to find, what with looking all scary and skeleton-covered. It looks to be quite deserted, to tell the truth. And somewhat looted as well.

At a skeleton exhibit...

Luke tries once more to jam the skeleton leg in his final stump!

[Intelligence roll: ?]

Sadly, he finds no softer spots in his metal flesh to stick it into. How unfortunate. He also finds that bending his skeletal knee isn't the problem as such, it is moving them at will. That particular knee is just sort of limp and impossible to move.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2989 on: February 11, 2013, 08:44:33 am »

Keep looking!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2990 on: February 11, 2013, 08:52:40 am »

Go inside the temple and lay gamerlord on a table. Remove the middle armless chest then attach the upper chest and legs together so gamerlord can pass as human(alive)
I was going to pray for divine wepons but I expect we will turn to my god is better then yours when not in fights or avoiding death traps

bay12 declaring war on heaven because why the hell not
Not gonna happen. I have a plan for grafting divine body parts onto myself. With the aid of Doctor Mark, my attending physician, of course.
I as a doctor endorse this plan
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2991 on: February 11, 2013, 09:27:05 am »

Sort of worked earlier...
"Oh great gods and goddesses, give me the power to connect and control these limbs, and I will be your willing servant, demons may not apply."
Pray, try to connect, really hope that the gods Don't turn me into a pig or something for a laugh.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2992 on: February 11, 2013, 09:31:03 am »

Go inside the temple and lay gamerlord on a table. Remove the middle armless chest then attach the upper chest and legs together so gamerlord can pass as human(alive)

bay12 declaring war on heaven because why the hell not
I as a doctor endorse this plan
For future reference your title is Doktor and you have a German/Austrian accent.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2993 on: February 11, 2013, 11:04:37 am »

Outside a temple of Velusius...

Yorinnsud is about to go looking for more victims, but Mark is having none of that! He pulls the abomination into the temple and sets her down on an altar, then gets to work!

[Mark medicine roll: 4]

He removes that pesky armless middle part of Yorinnsud and mostly uneventfully shortens the woman to a more manageable length! She does seem a tad lopsided by the time he's done, but he supposes she can just say it's scoliosis or something.

At a skeleton exhibit...

Luke once again prays for the heavens to aid him! They seem to have liked him well enough thus far, after all.

[Prayer roll: 1]

As he howls and bows pitifully before his betters, the racket he produces manages to attract a pack of ravenous dogs! They proceed to set upon Luke and try to steal his limbs!

[Pack of Dogs bone-stealing roll: 6]

They proceed to rip out all of Luke's bones in several extremely powerful bites, then go on to ransack the skeleton exhibit! Aw, damn it all! Stupid dogs! Get over here!

They do not listen. Instead, they run off with all those sweet bones hanging out of their mouths. Luke surveys the destruction.

Yep, most of the bones from the exhibit are now gone. Stupid gods!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2994 on: February 11, 2013, 11:34:19 am »

Look for a crypt or some other repository of bones! Mark will be needing more limbs to effectively perform !!medicine!!.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2995 on: February 11, 2013, 11:53:33 am »

Normally I would be upset, but I'm in dire straights right now.
"Oh great Gods And Goddesses Here my cries, help me now in my time of need, right now I don't even care if you turn me into a barnyard animal, i need working limbs!"
Prayer, We need prayer, if its not answered, bounce after those dogs, and eat them, then use their bones.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2996 on: February 11, 2013, 11:54:50 am »

((and it turns out that we still haven't learned the lesson that praying to the gods is even more dangerous than insulting them))
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2997 on: February 11, 2013, 11:58:13 am »

((and it turns out that we still haven't learned the lesson that praying to the gods is even more dangerous than insulting them))
((Not if they decide your worthy and makes you one of their followers, I will start preaching for whatever God/dess that saves me.))
So how are you today?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2998 on: February 11, 2013, 12:44:03 pm »

((Hehe, I don't think they'll make priests of the undead. And yeah, praying to the gods is only good if you're in a really desperate situation. Either something bad happens (1, 2, 6), nothing happens, (3), or something good happens. (4 and 5). So the chance of nothing or something bad happening is 2/3))

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2999 on: February 11, 2013, 12:57:52 pm »

((With 6's its a toss up,, i got a 6 when i was falling and i started falling towards a house, it could have been bad, but it could have been worse if i had just hit the ground.))
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 719