Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 143

Author Topic: The Last Night Troll  (Read 220781 times)

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Night Troll
« Reply #420 on: November 25, 2012, 04:09:01 am »

Guys, this is another either-or choice. We can have his wife OR the gold, not both.

I say we grab the gold, but ask if he knows any enchanters.

E: Unless we want to kill him, that is. We could get him to show us to the gold, kill him, eat him and convert his wife. Then send said wife to Foghorn to rescue us.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 04:15:09 am by Grek »

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: November 25, 2012, 04:18:13 am »

Guys, this is another either-or choice. We can have his wife OR the gold, not both.

E: Unless we want to kill him, that is. We could get him to show us to the gold, kill him, eat him and convert his wife. Then send said wife to Foghorn to rescue us.
Thats... not half bad! As long as he doesn't somehow see through our plan or has a weapon at the ranch.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: November 25, 2012, 04:19:40 am »

Thats... not half bad! As long as he doesn't somehow see through our plan or has a weapon at the ranch.

Let's go with that.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: November 25, 2012, 04:48:52 am »

Let's go with that.
+1 to this, but how will we convince the wife to help us once we've converted her?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: November 25, 2012, 05:18:59 am »

Let's go with that.
+1 to this, but how will we convince the wife to help us once we've converted her?

Promise not to murder every last elf in the forest?
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: November 25, 2012, 05:36:18 am »

This... is a great opportunity, it lets us make the most of our leash. A leash that hopefully will be off of us soon. That ranch will make a perfect base of operations for the time being.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: November 25, 2012, 07:27:00 am »

((Why are we so bad at hiding from plot-notable NPCs?))

I suggest we tale his offer to stay at the ranch but leave his wife the heck alone. We might as well start building a positive rep, and anyways we don't know anything about the woman.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 25, 2012, 08:21:58 am »

Yeah, no need to randomly convert people. just kick her forward a few weeks and barricade the door.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: November 25, 2012, 08:27:41 am »

We need to mate, at least from roleplay reasons, I agree with killing the elf and converting his wife, but just converting the wife is good for me, too

War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 25, 2012, 08:29:23 am »

Yeah, no need to randomly convert people.
Wait until we have someone we know we want to convert. Random elf rancher's current wife? Who knows what problems she has.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 25, 2012, 08:39:55 am »

Wyrm you have that wait (study, ask) in majority of suggestions. 

We need an ally, now. Why she will be an ally? Everyone want to stay alive, as a night troll she'll need an ally as much as we do
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: November 25, 2012, 09:00:47 am »

then at least learn about her. we don't want an inept cripple or something, and we have an entire settlement to choose from. Also, ust to clarify, we're using the gift of displacement, right?
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: November 25, 2012, 09:08:15 am »

then at least learn about her. we don't want an inept cripple or something, and we have an entire settlement to choose from.
Exactly. The elf woman should be at least above-average and/or very notable in some quality before we use our precious Gift on her.

Also, ust to clarify, we're using the gift of displacement, right?
We had best...
Sig

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: November 25, 2012, 09:31:04 am »

Well, we can ask her husband, something like

" Why do you think that your wife worth more than you or your gold?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 25, 2012, 09:41:19 am »

Sure, let's do that.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 143