Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 143

Author Topic: The Last Night Troll  (Read 220783 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Night Troll
« Reply #1395 on: December 19, 2012, 09:43:12 pm »

I think it's officially time to choose Alice's Gift I'll tally votes tommorow if nobody else wants to, but I've changed my vote to Inferno's embrace or battle lust, depending on others votes. I'd rather keep the gift of Hideousness for ironic and spiteful uses.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: December 19, 2012, 09:43:51 pm »

Seriously we must convert Alice, use whatever gift you wish, but we must convert her. She asked us to do that

If you want you may bring her in secure room with us and mermaid and have jointed prayer to Nightclaw, Let's show both of possible first female night trolls and let the goddess choose

That sounds good.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: December 19, 2012, 09:46:44 pm »

Perhaps we can pray for a special gift, and perhaps Nightclaw being the god/ess of night will get a power boost as its near the winter solstice.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: December 19, 2012, 09:47:37 pm »

Name:  the Male Night Troll "My father says I earn a name when people fear me enough to give me one."
so somebody dubbed you Fellsoil Dreamender.

Why is the night troll still nameless? He is feared enough to be given a name by the elves of Everpine.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: December 19, 2012, 09:48:44 pm »

We got a special gift already... let's not ask for favors until we do  something for the goddess
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: December 19, 2012, 09:51:43 pm »

Please use inferno gift on a child instead of on a consort.  It would give us a great backup to play as if our main dies and if the baby night trolls also get "The First Gift," for breeding, then we can assume there is a possibility of multiple inferno baby trolls in the future.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Elvisdogs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: December 19, 2012, 09:53:31 pm »

I think it's officially time to choose Alice's Gift I'll tally votes tommorow if nobody else wants to, but I've changed my vote to Inferno's embrace or battle lust, depending on others votes. I'd rather keep the gift of Hideousness for ironic and spiteful uses.

I think we should hold off on converting until after our child is born. I think that should be the obvious first priority. (Also for the sake of roleplay, our instinicts probably dictate that to us quite strongly) The second that kid is out though, I say we get to it with Alice.

She should most definately be given the gift of left stone over the mermaid though. We trust her already, and if she proves disloyal we can contend with her on land. The implications of creating a fully independent troll that is not a son could be potientially diastrous. As an afterthought though Alice's sexuality does pose some concern with this prospect though.

(Also for voting purposes I say we give left stone to Alice)
It was for a film project. I regret nothing.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: December 19, 2012, 09:54:52 pm »

Please use inferno gift on a child instead of on a consort.  It would give us a great backup to play as if our main dies and if the baby night trolls also get "The First Gift," for breeding, then we can assume there is a possibility of multiple inferno baby trolls in the future.
O.k. That those sound cooler so my vote is officially

Battle lust, Or consult god.
So how are you today?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: December 19, 2012, 09:55:37 pm »

Lets give all three consorts explicit instructions to leave Alice be and threaten them with confining them to be starved of fear by putting them in a time bubble if they disobey. In the meantime, lets help Gwen prepare for the birth.
+1.
Maybe stick Alice into the same room as Gwen for a while, see if tht pushes her over the edge. No, not serious.

Seriously we must convert Alice, use whatever gift you wish, but we must convert her. She asked us to do that. New consorts are dangerous, especially pregnant Gwen

If you want you may bring Alice in the secure room with us and mermaid and have jointed prayer to Nightclaw, Let's show both of possible first female night trolls and let the goddess choose
+1
We also need to talk with Alice beforehand, so we know what she's willing to do. Like, if she would be willing to have plenty of daughters, or if she could function at all without being able to sneak or be in flammable areas, and stuff.

We got a special gift already... let's not ask for favors until we do  something for the goddess
+1
I don't think asking how to use his/her gift wisely counts, though.

Ooh...
Agreed, agreed, agreed! We could sire a line of Trolls of the Comet! ....Or something less-stupidly named...

I'm delaying my vote on what to give Alice until we consult her and Nocteclaw.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: December 19, 2012, 10:01:26 pm »

Also I think having Alice at the birth of our child will help build relationships between her and Gwendoline and help her re-evaluate her choice when she realises she will have to go through that.
Also those anybody remember the gender of the fox person that Loved Alice, because I think it's a must from a role playing perspective, that we have to change them if we can.
So how are you today?

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: December 19, 2012, 10:03:46 pm »

The tiger person (Rox) was a woman. This is one of the reasons why I am against converting Alice. She has a lover already and it would be cruel to take them away from each other.

Note: I am not condemning other people’s ideas of converting Alice, but to me it would be morally wrong. Just my school of thought, I guess.
P.S. Guys make sure we have a civil discussion and not an argument.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 10:09:02 pm by StrawBarrel »
Max avatar size is 80x80

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: December 19, 2012, 10:05:11 pm »

Gwen will not give birth until she gets a prey, It's pointless to wait. Learn mechanics of the game

We also need to talk with Alice beforehand, so we know what she's willing to do
She told us that she don't want to discuss that, twice Can you stop requesting that?
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: December 19, 2012, 10:08:12 pm »

The tiger person (Rox) was a woman. This is one of the reasons why I am against converting Alice. She has a lover already and it would be cruel to take them away from each other.
But they couldn't mate as they are already the same sex, but they are also different spicies, if they were both night trolls they could live the rest of their lives together and be happy.
So how are you today?

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: December 19, 2012, 10:09:29 pm »

Rox is a servant of Foghorn, messing with her is a bad idea

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: December 19, 2012, 10:10:46 pm »

Also I think having Alice at the birth of our child will help build relationships between her and Gwendoline and help her re-evaluate her choice when she realises she will have to go through that.
I was actually making a joke about Alice's fear pushing Gwen's baby over the edge.

Gwen will not give birth until she gets a prey, It's pointless to wait. Learn mechanics of the game

Alice has said we can convert her. Foghorn has said we can convert her.

Fear is what she needs. Remember, she didn't stick around the tree with us because she was afraid the elf would put her into labor.

We also need to talk with Alice beforehand, so we know what she's willing to do
She told us that she don't want to discuss that, twice Can you stop requesting that?
What is wrong with this woman and why is this always mentioned in such unnoticeable fonts?

But they couldn't mate as they are already the same sex, but they are also different spicies, if they were both night trolls they could live the rest of their lives together and be happy.
More to the point, they'd be more or less like they are now. Just more...nightey.

Rox is a servant of Foghorn, messing with her is a bad idea
Good point. We could still invite Rox over. I'm sure Foghorn would love having a "spy"/"double-agent" in our tower.

Seriously, stop ninja'ing me! That's four times this post!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 143