Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 143

Author Topic: The Last Night Troll  (Read 220793 times)

Corruptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Come to the dark side, we have cookies. And beer!
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Night Troll
« Reply #1590 on: December 22, 2012, 02:32:07 am »

Does Cherlyn the rouge have the gift of amnesia? Because it is still listed as an unused gift.
Yes she does, incidentally we should have her practice that. It'd be fantastic if she could selectively remove certain memories.
Chaos rises, as all Order dies.

Instinct, Intellect, Intuition

Walk always in the Shadow, and both Darkness and Light will follow.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: December 22, 2012, 04:03:09 am »

Hm. I wonder if we could ask Kelpmier to pray to Notcheclaw about the baby's name. Maybe we can get some favour from him/her if we leave the naming to him/her.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: December 22, 2012, 07:22:29 am »

You must be a saint amongst monsters.
Hehehehehehe

Hm, can't Gwen keep two pairs of swords? It's not that hard to carry 4 for her.  We respect her enough to not force to use the steel ones

And let's save the tradition that night troll need to deserve his name, it's cool...
Or introduce the new one with baby name and adult name...

And we still should practice fire manipulation with Alice to get her at least to the basic level and improve our own skill. Plus we need a skill of teacher, we'll have to train kids, soon

And we need to try and modify the quiver for a hip usage until we find a good quiver. Let's risk some untrained penalty ( Probably Alice should do that to herself)
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: December 22, 2012, 07:53:22 am »

I am in favor of giving our children a baby name. Personal choice if Gwen doesn't have her heart set on a different name, would be Grimehammer after our beloved eldest brother, who taught us so much.

We should probably spend this time caring for our new consorts, the baby, etc. instead of focusing on training. We are going to be a Family Troll.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: December 22, 2012, 08:01:45 am »

I am in favor of giving our children a baby name. Personal choice if Gwen doesn't have her heart set on a different name, would be Grimehammer after our beloved eldest brother, who taught us so much.

We should probably spend this time caring for our new consorts, the baby, etc. instead of focusing on training. We are going to be a Family Troll.
+1

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: December 22, 2012, 08:58:24 am »

BABY!

+1
+1 and tell Gwen that she may be able to re-enchant her new swords soon.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: December 22, 2012, 09:19:03 am »

If gift of amnesia can erase all memories, then we could kidnap someone, wipe their mind and reprogram them sort of like an agent or servant of ours.  Well I'd like to try it anyway at some point.

For now I agree about taking care of the family.  I would rather let the children earn their own names but if we do name him, I second the idea of naming him after our brother.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: December 22, 2012, 09:35:02 am »

gift of amnesia can erase only few minutes of time

As for reenchanting swords, first we need souls, second she like her sword\daggers
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: December 22, 2012, 09:46:08 am »

Maybe the wings will let her hunt easier.  Y'know, like a falcon or something.

But, yeah, definitely +1 to fire manipulation from her dad.
Falcons don't use the same hunting methods Alice did, she'll have to relearn everything. Also, falcons don't glow. Fire sorta does. That will mean that the whole "stealth" thing gets defenestrated.

As to the baby name: I suggest a short name for now, with nice titles gained as he earns them. The best of both worlds.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

We also should consider enchanting Gwen's new swords. Could we siphon energy from the old wooden ones to the new...what metal were they, again?

Finally, let's spend time with the family; I like that idea. Play with the baby, chat (maybe catching what we missed during the lecture), etc. Maybe give fire manipulation lessons to all interested and older than a week.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: December 22, 2012, 09:54:02 am »

Has our rouge eft yet?
If not, ask her too get cigars, and say thanks.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: December 22, 2012, 10:06:16 am »

...Cigars? Why?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: December 22, 2012, 10:21:07 am »

Gwen is unhappy that we force her to abandon the swords, let's not force her to destroy enchantment of her swords. Warriors have emotional attachment to their weapons

Seriously, let her carry 4 swords

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: December 22, 2012, 10:23:54 am »

I thought the enchantments WERE the reason she wasn't happy to abandon her swords, and therefore she would be glad to use the new swords once their enchantments were "transferred".

Two enchanted steel (?) swords are better than two steel swords and two enchanted swords. Well, for anyone with two arms.
Sig

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: December 22, 2012, 10:35:24 am »

So how are you today?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: December 22, 2012, 10:37:14 am »

Sig
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 143