Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 316

Author Topic: Terrible Jokes  (Read 661076 times)

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Jokes
« Reply #2280 on: June 09, 2015, 05:51:06 pm »

What does a German pilot say when being chased by an old Russian fighter?

"MiG am Arsch"
Oh... hey. It sort of makes sense in German and in Russian!
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: June 09, 2015, 06:13:27 pm »

"MiG am Arsch"
What does it mean? (German seems to be "a MIG on (my) ass"?)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: June 09, 2015, 06:21:29 pm »

"MiG am Arsch"
"Мигом марш"? "Right this instant", more or less, pronounced migahm marsh, for everybody not in.
...Yeah, I said it sort of made sense.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: June 09, 2015, 06:23:44 pm »

"(leck) mich am Arsch" is German for "kiss my ass"
(and I think, but not sure there, that german pilots also use "am arsch" like english pilots say "on my tail")
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 06:27:46 pm by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: June 11, 2015, 05:32:13 pm »

Why was the dyslexic Mormon always high?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Why do marijuana addicts like dark, wet places?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Pearofclubs

• Bay Watcher
  • Servant of -it-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: June 11, 2015, 08:24:53 pm »

Two muffins are baking in an oven. One turns to the other and says 'Man, its really hot in here...'
The other turns around and says 'holy crap, a talking muffin!'

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: June 11, 2015, 08:44:40 pm »

Two muffins are baking in an oven. One turns to the other and says 'Man, its really hot in here...'
The other turns around and says 'holy crap, a talking muffin!'

Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says "Damn!"
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: June 11, 2015, 09:10:12 pm »

Q.) Why did a man die watching A Charlie Brown Christmas?
A.) He was allergic to peanuts

Q.) What's the most gangster percussion instrument?
A.) The Glock-enspiel
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: June 11, 2015, 10:49:46 pm »

Two newscasters are discussing a topic on Fox News. One of them gives their opinion on the subject.
Black lives matter.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: June 12, 2015, 12:08:22 am »

Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Pearofclubs

• Bay Watcher
  • Servant of -it-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: June 12, 2015, 12:17:46 am »

Two melons are in love.
One asks the other, "Honeydew you want to get married?"
To which the second one replies, "I'm sorry my love... We cantaloupe."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: June 12, 2015, 05:58:16 am »

"I have an epi-pen. It's very important to me because my friend gave it to me as he laid dying."

The punchline of this joke is that the teller of the joke is too ignorant to understand the point of an epi-pen. However, the joke itself is a paradox because the teller had stated that they have an epi-pen, which suggest that they are aware of their existence and would also know what purpose they should serve. For those who are not aware, an epi-pen is a colloquial term used to a device called the Epinephrine autoinjector. It is a medical device used to inject a measured dosage or dosages of epinephrine (adrenaline) by means of autoinjector technology - they are commonly spring-loaded syringes, but the main point of autoinjectors are that they can be used with ease by patients on themselves or untrained individuals in the position of using it on the patient.

The Epinephrine autoinjector, being that they resemble pens, are called EpiPens. They are commonly used to treat anaphylaxis, a type of serious allergic reaction which Is rapid in onset and cause many symptoms including but not limited to rashes, throat swelling, lycanthropy, angioedema, and low blood-pressure. They can also ultimately result in a lethal condition called death, which cause the sufferer to die, thus individuals who are in the position of suffering from anaphylaxis need to have EpiPens around in the case they suffer a serious allergic reaction.

Returning to the topic of the joke, the teller stated that their friend gave the EpiPen to the teller as they laid dying, which suggest that the individual is a person who can suffer from anaphylaxis. While this does not necessarily state that they are dying from anaphylaxis, and perhaps they are simply handing the EpiPen to the teller because they are dying from illness on their deathbed or bleeding out and had chosen the EpiPen as a memorabilia of their friendship, the fact that this is a joke suggest that the teller intend to inform the audience that their friend was dying from a serious allergic reaction. The joke left it open-ended whether or not their friend expired, thus perhaps the teller had used the EpiPen successfully and is simply keeping it as a reminder of their heroism.

However, it would have been more horrifying and comical if it is assumed the teller watched their friend die, being too ignorant to understand that their friend had handed them the EpiPen to be applied to them in order to treat their anaphylaxis.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: June 12, 2015, 06:13:48 am »

...remind me, have I threatened to stab* you already?

*Stabbing being the application of any pointed tool, though most often a knife, to a physical object with the intent to pierce an aperture in it. In this more concrete case, it refers to applying the aforementioned object to a living being with the intent to kill or incapacitate through blood loss and/or organ failure.

Seriously, though, I just got an idea for a youtube channel. Name it something like, "Cinder's Weekly Joke Review" or something like that. Then each week, take, say, five jokes, explain each one in excruciating detail, then choose the best one according to an excessively detailed set of objective criteria. Maintain a perfectly straight face through the whole thing.

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #2293 on: June 12, 2015, 06:16:00 am »

-snip-
I don't know why but by the end of reading that I with laughing a little.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: June 12, 2015, 06:20:33 am »

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 316