Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 182621 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #480 on: January 03, 2013, 08:43:18 pm »

They are getting a steel carapace, and should be relatively fine from steel weapons
Still magic, though. And I'm hoping not to be coming into conflict with you more. If your forces are unintentionally targeted by the Eladrin, it's because the GM deemed their actions "evil." Um...I need to quickly add a clause to my action.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 03, 2013, 08:45:22 pm »

Oh, and my city is named Avalon.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 03, 2013, 08:48:34 pm »

Thanks.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: January 03, 2013, 08:53:36 pm »

Maybe we need a map or something.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 03, 2013, 08:58:37 pm »

They are getting a steel carapace, and should be relatively fine from steel weapons
Still magic, though. And I'm hoping not to be coming into conflict with you more. If your forces are unintentionally targeted by the Eladrin, it's because the GM deemed their actions "evil." Um...I need to quickly add a clause to my action.
so you don't want to contract a godly pus-filled cold sore??

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 03, 2013, 09:03:29 pm »

Turns are a decade apiece, right?

That was proposed, but some turns read like they're only a few weeks at most. I think we're still on one year per turn.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 03, 2013, 09:07:37 pm »

Maybe we need a map or something.
+1

so you don't want to contract a godly pus-filled cold sore??
No. Nor do I want such afflictions on my Eladrin.

Turns are a decade apiece, right?
That was proposed, but some turns read like they're only a few weeks at most. I think we're still on one year per turn.
Okay then. Eladrin marriages will wait a bit.
Sig

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: January 03, 2013, 09:22:28 pm »

Oh well maybe Celestia has a more open mind...

As long as they're honest about it and the sex is consensual, I have no problem with it.

If they show up and say "Hi! We're horny demons and we need other species in order for us to get pregnant. Who'd like to help?" I won't interfere.

If they're showing up in the middle of the night and impregnating women unawares, infecting them with diseases and expecting them to raise the children to adulthood to only then find out they've been raising demons...that would not sit well with me.

I advise you to consider carefully what your goals are. If your goal is to have these creatures for their aesthetic value, I'm not one to argue over aesthetics. If your goal is to create havoc, I will oppose you regardless of how you choose to frame it.

I seek harmony for my people. Will you oppose that? Or will you be part of it? Or, a third option, will you ignore it and do your own thing?

I do not seek conflict. But know that if it comes looking, I will be there to end it.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 03, 2013, 09:42:05 pm »

If I disease the sun god, would that create sun spots?
Aka blemishes on the sun

Because that just seems funny!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 09:44:09 pm by javierpwn »

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 03, 2013, 09:53:21 pm »

Hey racnor, I am coming for your arms. Not weapons mind you, your biological limbs. Your debt must be repaid for killing my previous prophet, no matter how deserving of his fate he was.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 03, 2013, 09:55:02 pm »

If you do some deals with the devil of undeath, you can raise an army!
Did you get the joke, he is gonna make an arm-y

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 03, 2013, 09:57:59 pm »

No, I'm building a throne from the arms. An armchair.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 03, 2013, 10:17:34 pm »

@LordBucket:
So, pretty much like me.
Sig

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: January 03, 2013, 10:20:23 pm »

...A steel carapace. You expect them to lug around 50 some pounds of steel or more? And be unable to ever take it off?

Also, Celestia? Are you planning on bringing the world into an age of science and reason? Instead of one of fear and devotion?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 10:25:49 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 03, 2013, 10:25:30 pm »

Yup. I'm thinking of figuring out a way to make that more bearable and converting them to my side.  :D
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 188