Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 182572 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #1560 on: January 17, 2013, 06:12:13 pm »

I wouldn't be too quick to do that.... Anyone can be an ally

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: January 17, 2013, 06:13:26 pm »

Silly little Fae. Those in the Sun Goddesses old city will be good trade partners.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: January 17, 2013, 06:13:57 pm »

Don't worry about Celestia's city.  In a couple turns I'm going to drain all of their life force for mana anyway.  You guys can even use it as an example for other atheists.  If you guys don't worship us and pray for protection, angry monsters will come and suck away your life force.
Woah, woah, woah. You are not doing that. They may be unbelievers, but they are still humans and dwarves; And both of those races are under my loving care.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: January 17, 2013, 06:14:19 pm »

Fine fine, no one complained before when I suggested it sheesh.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: January 17, 2013, 06:15:13 pm »

Hmmm, I'm not against them dying, I'm against all of them dying....

Just be sure to kill a hundred or so..... Make an example but not too big of an example

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: January 17, 2013, 06:15:20 pm »

I wouldn't be too quick to do that.... Anyone can be an ally
Just giving a friendly warning.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: January 17, 2013, 06:15:47 pm »

I did.

Don't worry about Celestia's city.  In a couple turns I'm going to drain all of their life force for mana anyway.  You guys can even use it as an example for other atheists.  If you guys don't worship us and pray for protection, angry monsters will come and suck away your life force.
Woah, woah, woah. You are not doing that. They may be unbelievers, but they are still humans and dwarves; And both of those races are under my loving care.

Loving care my Devilish ass...

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: January 17, 2013, 06:16:42 pm »

Just be sure to kill a hundred or so..... Make an example but not too big of an example
NO. Why is everyone being a cruel deity but me?!
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: January 17, 2013, 06:18:04 pm »

Well before I said I would evacuate all the non atheists before I did anything but never mind it.  I'm just really short on mana and I need to find a way to boost up my income a bit, which isn't as simple as gaining followers like it is for all you non Fae.
Sure thing peanut man!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: January 17, 2013, 06:18:29 pm »

So in your eyes, you are doing the right thing?
But here is a question, if you do the right thing, does it really make everyone happy?
And what makes you happy,does it make others happy, too?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: January 17, 2013, 06:27:13 pm »

I call 15% of that credit, I came up with the idea...
Sure.

But yeah, they believe that if they stop believing, they will be better off.....
So far I don't blame them....
The annoying thing is, only a couple of us are actually affected by belief, and the guy working hardest to make sure life works for them (or at least the guy working on that with the most potential power) is one of them.

Put youself in their shoes, one god make a nice city then leave in a huff then every one dies because of javier, other powers who I can't remember. No one left my cult because I a forgiving devil(with letting those who don't like me to leave).
Of course, Javier is a devil and therefore not affected by belief...stupid ignorance...

That's because I didn't understand what you were trying to do.

What am I, chopped liver? Worst thing I did was almost ally myself with Celestia.

Well before I said I would evacuate all the non atheists before I did anything but never mind it.  I'm just really short on mana and I need to find a way to boost up my income a bit, which isn't as simple as gaining followers like it is for all you non Fae.
...Hm. Would you be willing to give them a chance to surrender and choose a god to worship before killing them, and to distribute a percentage of the power to each of us? If you only harm the guilty, I have no problem with that.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: January 17, 2013, 06:31:26 pm »

Quote from: GreatWyrmGold link=topic=121176.msg3959469#msg3959469 date=1358465233
[/quote
The annoying thing is, only a couple of us are actually affected by belief, and the guy working hardest to make sure life works for them (or at least the guy working on that with the most potential power) is one of them.

You mean me?

Don't ask me what the hell is going on there...

Okay brown is my text...

« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 06:34:51 pm by Vgray »

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: January 17, 2013, 06:34:44 pm »

Don't forget that the Goblins agreed to help build the city!

They just don't want to worship me...

Unless your generator project is part of some devious scheme to build the city overnight...

I spent my last turn attempting to get the goblins to worship you again.  The turn before that (or the turn before that, I can't remember) I spent my turn building you a factory for tools and weapons.  This turn I'm giving the goblins some of my money and gems to try and buy back their loyalty for you (even go and look at my turns yourself).  Honestly I'm not sure what else you want from me.  I don't currently see anyone else helping you out this much and I'm honestly doing my best while still trying to get things in for myself.

So in your eyes, you are doing the right thing?
But here is a question, if you do the right thing, does it really make everyone happy?
And what makes you happy,does it make others happy, too?

Does anything make everyone happy?  I'm just trying to do right by myself and the people who are most closely associated with me.  I heard you all voice your complaints about my suggested action and I changed it.  Was there something else you wanted?

I'm not being cruel just to be cruel; I'm just doing things that benefit me, not that it matters considering I said I wouldn't do it.

To GreatWyrmGold:  I would normally agree to your terms but everyone seemed VERY OPPOSED so I won't be doing it, although I may still start building generators there which you could get involved in if you wanted (you would get a cut of the profits if you helped me build them).

To scapheap:  Could you try and be a bit more diplomatic?  It didn't take much for me to change my mind and you're quite quick to jump to what I took to be a threat.
Sure thing peanut man!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: January 17, 2013, 06:38:46 pm »

What am I, chopped liver? Worst thing I did was almost ally myself with Celestia.
You're not a cruel deity yet. For now, I am the Thor of this world, protector of mankind and destined killer of the Midgard Serpent GreatWyrmGold nonspecific serpentine enemy.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: January 17, 2013, 06:39:49 pm »

@gman, ok let be diplomatic. You can kill some, but all dying is what I have problem with.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 188