Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 794689 times)

Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #2505 on: March 16, 2014, 02:46:40 am »

Chaos, I had NOTHING to do with any of those deaths. I even stopped the cave-ins at the kitchen level.

I dare say, is our Chaos God getting SOFT on the fort?

To put it simply, I wish to see the one called 'McClellan' work this fortress. If this does not occur... I may have to force my symbiosis on many of the daemonslaves. I'd LOVE to see you mortals handle something that has only been truly expressed once, in the anime movie 'AKIRA'.

Yes your Chaos God, your "Duw Anhrefn", watches anime. Where do you think he gets the raw materials for his... creations?

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: March 16, 2014, 02:55:27 am »

So Terry watches terrifying anime AND speaks Welsh?
...I kinda like this guy.

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: March 16, 2014, 01:08:25 pm »

"Volte aretal ka haal."

I had to reload the save about 5 seconds after starting it.
There was an incident with some clowns.
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: March 16, 2014, 01:11:35 pm »

Terry was insulted by you liking him, and now look:

"Volte aretal ka haal."

TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: March 16, 2014, 01:40:22 pm »

Terry was insulted by you liking him, and now look:

"Volte aretal ka haal."

Terry, please calm down and empower us against the murderous clowns. If you need inspiration for the mass genocide of clowns, I would direct you to a human Stephen King and his Book It or the minor demons known as the ICP or the particularly frightening and disturbing internet cancer called "Homestuck". If these do not fuel your wrath against clowny kind, then at least put yourself in a mood for the bizarre by consumption of the works of a human who shares your name, Sir Terry Pratchet.

As for the rest of us, let us crank up the violence against clowny-kind whether or not Terry assists us. Perhaps we can paint the walls with their guts and steal their tent.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: March 16, 2014, 02:26:51 pm »

*enters the thread
*watches the conversation with Eternal Glitch incarnate is in progress
*turns slowly and leaves
- Don't worry, that's OK here.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: March 16, 2014, 02:44:51 pm »

Hey Terry.
Look up SCP. You will like them.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: March 16, 2014, 03:08:28 pm »

CHaosmaker cancels readng: is amused

CHaosmaker starts secret project: thinking on how to best pacify a deamon god of chaos/void power...

chaosmaker finishes secret project: Terry, the clowns said you like Twlight, both books and the movies...as well as vampires are sparkely...

Chaosmaker cancels writing: is await Terry's Wrath (but then again ive already been hit from beyond the comp, so im good)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway sounds like you accidently breached the Circus anima, what kind of clowns are down there? and is it possible that our millitary meatsheilds are ready for battle? (and will we live? to colonize hell again?)
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: March 16, 2014, 03:39:53 pm »

CHaosmaker cancels readng: is amused

CHaosmaker starts secret project: thinking on how to best pacify a deamon god of chaos/void power...

chaosmaker finishes secret project: Terry, the clowns said you like Twlight, both books and the movies...as well as vampires are sparkely...

Chaosmaker cancels writing: is await Terry's Wrath (but then again ive already been hit from beyond the comp, so im good)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway sounds like you accidently breached the Circus anima, what kind of clowns are down there? and is it possible that our millitary meatsheilds are ready for battle? (and will we live? to colonize hell again?)

Our 'Chaos and Insanity Incarnate' Ambassador managed to somewhat buy us some time, and you go and incite its rage. WHY MUST YO-

Rigghht, your name is 'Chaosmaker'. You're probably The Eldritch One's third or fourth great great grandthing removed's nephew or something.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: March 16, 2014, 04:37:56 pm »

actually im its 193 great great great great grandnephew eighteen times removed, from the warps side...cant wait for my turn at being overseer...its gonna be...

!!!FUN!!!

hehehehehehahahahahaha!

also when i get to be overseer...dont mind the goblin pit thats wallowing in their filth, or the fact i will set up a industry on my terms....and pretty much cover the map with cage traps just to get the random goblins invaders and kolbolds that we can grab...and maybe a few voidspawn for kicks!!! (i already have an idea for a VS and Goblin pit-fight...ohh itll be so much fun!!!!)

and will we have magic introduced into DF on the next update, ive read on some parts on bay12 that it might happen...along with our own ability to begin sieges...i wonder what itll be like to have a dwarf necromancer in our fort? (the ability to raise the dead....hehe kill a few goblins and let the undead roam free! that or use the dead things to attack the circus)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 04:47:16 pm by ChaosMaker »
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: March 16, 2014, 05:05:01 pm »

Chaos, I had NOTHING to do with any of those deaths. I even stopped the cave-ins at the kitchen level.

To put it simply, I wish to see the one called 'McClellan' work this fortress. If this does not occur... I may have to force my symbiosis on many of the daemonslaves. I'd LOVE to see you mortals handle something that has only been truly expressed once, in the anime movie 'AKIRA'.

Yes your Chaos God, your "Duw Anhrefn", watches anime. Where do you think he gets the raw materials for his... creations?

just looked it up...

that...is...awsome...

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: March 17, 2014, 02:28:37 am »

just looked it up...

that...is...awsome...

If you're referring to Akira, then yes it is. It's fucking nightmare fuel though, which would explain why Terry enjoys it so.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: March 17, 2014, 07:35:44 am »

Your image is broken. I guess even a fraction of Terry is more than the internet could handle...

I'll put Akira on my list of things to watch, but I'm currently caught up in both Bleach and Mobile Suit Gundam. I've put a Necrothreat I & II on that list on the off chance that it somehow becomes an anime... that would probably be illegal in most countries and civilizations.

GENERATION 32:

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: March 17, 2014, 07:38:06 am »

Oh I assure you, the image isn't broken. Let me check the source...

Try this.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: March 17, 2014, 08:00:46 am »

Meh. You'd be surprised what effect up things pop up in my head, for that to seem relatively normal...
GENERATION 32:
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 272