Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 796558 times)

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #3210 on: May 11, 2014, 07:38:37 pm »

Wait... If we haven't breached hell yet, how did we get Langguked, Anima's Slade warhammer?
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3211 on: May 11, 2014, 08:55:39 pm »

Wait... If we haven't breached hell yet, how did we get Langguked, Anima's Slade warhammer?

A father's graduation present to his son?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3212 on: May 12, 2014, 11:04:21 am »

While it is quite notable archievement, I predict bad things will eventually happen to her. No one kills Void God without consequences...
Nobody lives in Murdermachines without something bad happening to them. :P
Well, obviously the bad things I'm referring to are B̻͖̯̔ͬ͗̃͛̆̾̕͘A̝͙̝̲͈̫̘͓͛͑̌͛͌ͩḐ̦̹̝̭̝̲ͫ̄̚ ͦͭͭͬ͏͍̼̣̹̟̹͚͟Ț̸̱̦̱ͤ̎̎̾̌ͦ̈́ͦH̡͇̤͓̳̩̬̠̥͛ͪ̀ͅḬ̸̢̜͕̟̘̀͛͝N͉̮̲̥̝̯̥͉̾̋ͫ͢G̨̀̀ͣ҉̗͖̬̤̬̀S̴̖͓͕͙ͣͥ̾̍ͥͪ̄ by Murdermachines standards.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3213 on: May 12, 2014, 12:19:26 pm »

Well, obviously the bad things I'm referring to are B̻͖̯̔ͬ͗̃͛̆̾̕͘A̝͙̝̲͈̫̘͓͛͑̌͛͌ͩḐ̦̹̝̭̝̲ͫ̄̚ ͦͭͭͬ͏͍̼̣̹̟̹͚͟Ț̸̱̦̱ͤ̎̎̾̌ͦ̈́ͦH̡͇̤͓̳̩̬̠̥͛ͪ̀ͅḬ̸̢̜͕̟̘̀͛͝N͉̮̲̥̝̯̥͉̾̋ͫ͢G̨̀̀ͣ҉̗͖̬̤̬̀S̴̖͓͕͙ͣͥ̾̍ͥͪ̄ by Murdermachines standards.
Only time shall tell. The fort will probably be raped by the FB's down under soon.
A father's graduation present to his son?
Terry- YoU'Ve BeEn A vErY GOOD bOy, AnImA, sO hEre'S a SLADE WARHAMMER, noW go FUCK oFf.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3214 on: May 12, 2014, 12:34:55 pm »

I think we should dorf Terry's new son as AnimaRytak. You know, so he'll be both Terry's first- and secondborn. If we do, then can we please train him to ridiculous skill levels "naturally"?
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: May 12, 2014, 01:00:36 pm »

I think we should dorf Terry's new son as AnimaRytak. You know, so he'll be both Terry's first- and secondborn. If we do, then can we please train him to ridiculous skill levels "naturally"?
It seems like the only logical conclusion there. And that's coming from the guy who is attempting to bring order and justice to this madness.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3216 on: May 12, 2014, 09:51:06 pm »

I'll be sure to remember to name the child after Anima when I play later

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3217 on: May 15, 2014, 06:27:41 pm »

Journal of Saber Idarban Elbelsoloz Zan, Godslayer:
20th of Hematite, 271

It would appear I was not informed of Lanami's projectile attacks.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Drat. There goes SanDiego our broker. Luckly I found someone else to replace him in minutes. I will have to devise another strategy for dealing with these beasts.

And the Elven merchants appear to be retarded. Very retarded.
And APPARENTLY nobody wants to touch Anima's corpse, because its ROTTING.
This wont do at all. We dont need the ghost of an angry god coming to murder us- Although, this place has probably been through worse than that. I hear tales of kobolds and something called "Ambassador" from some of the older residents. Hmm.

27th of Hematite, 271

I swear. Some of the grazers here fight better than "trained" goblins. Good thing water buffaloes dont rule goblin kingdoms or it might get-
What the hell am I saying???
page ends here
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing interesting is happening at the moment. That will probably change soon.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3218 on: May 16, 2014, 10:17:30 am »

Journal of Saber Idarban Elbelsoloz Zan, Godslayer:
20th of Hematite, 271

It would appear I was not informed of Lanami's projectile attacks.
Drat. There goes SanDiego our broker. Luckly I found someone else to replace him in minutes. I will have to devise another strategy for dealing with these beasts.
This time, I was positive I wouldn't die some terrifying death. I mean, broker, they don't get even remotely close to ancient horrors, right?

Pls redorf as someone more durable.

By the way, how the hell did I end up fighting a forgotten beast?
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3219 on: May 16, 2014, 11:56:36 am »

Weren't you part of the operation to drop parts of the ceiling onto the FBs?
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3220 on: May 16, 2014, 01:51:43 pm »

HAH.

If I'm reading that correctly, while he was trying to set up the ceiling drops, he found out the hard way that the FB had a projectile blast attack, and it looks like SanDiego dodged it like a true dorf: right off the ledge.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3221 on: May 16, 2014, 03:57:05 pm »

This time, I was positive I wouldn't die some terrifying death. I mean, broker, they don't get even remotely close to ancient horrors, right?

Well you apparently were a miner, and I needed to mine a couple squares, so you obliged. Read below to see how you "fell" into a pickle.
Who, SanDiego? .-.
HAH.

If I'm reading that correctly, while he was trying to set up the ceiling drops, he found out the hard way that the FB had a projectile blast attack, and it looks like SanDiego dodged it like a true dorf: right off the ledge.
Exactly. Our little Lanami had shot a deadly glob projectile at SanDiego, causing him to dodge off the edge. When Lanami did that, Big Bad Baru closed in for the kill, landing a punch on his skull. What I find funny is Baru is basically a T-rex, so his arms should be tiny, yet he falcon-punched Diego in the face.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3222 on: May 16, 2014, 05:52:43 pm »

Well you apparently were a miner, and I needed to mine a couple squares, so you obliged. Read below to see how you "fell" into a pickle.
Shit, I was a broker. My primary line of defense was being nowhere dangerous. How did I end up a miner?
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: May 16, 2014, 06:57:45 pm »

Shit, I was a broker. My primary line of defense was being nowhere dangerous. How did I end up a miner?
Haha! Overconfidence! Hubris is the downfall of about a little over half of all MurderMachines dwarves. Have I been redorfed yet?

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3224 on: May 16, 2014, 07:49:23 pm »

I havent redorfed anyone yet, but soon I shall.
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 272