Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 796757 times)

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #3225 on: May 17, 2014, 03:34:07 pm »

I keep going away and coming back, and each time, the newest page gives me a fresh round of what the fuck. Can somebody recap what exactly is going on now? I'm confused.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: May 18, 2014, 02:42:15 am »

Well, the last time the fortress fell, the Void God returned in an even more powerful form.

During the current turn, the fort was attacked by approximately all the voidspawn ever complete with freaking fire breath and the Void God got thralled. So he got dead again.

Also, overseer was trying to kill/capture some FBs with cavein bombs and he found out the hard way that one of them had a ranged attack; SanDiego, who should have been safe (as the Broker) dorf-dodged his way into the pit and got a little bit eaten.

So, fairly typical shenanigans for Murdermachines. At the rate we're going the Void God is going to have a higher death count than the damn fort. And I wouldn't have it any other way.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: May 21, 2014, 01:07:24 pm »

Terribly sorry about the wait for the next update, I was halfway done with it yesterday when suddenly work. I shall finish later afternoon
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: May 21, 2014, 07:47:32 pm »

Journal of Saber Idarban Elbelsoloz Zan, Godslayer:
10th of Malachite, 271

You know, this doesnt solve the problem.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I can already feel Anima's poltergeist trying to murder me. Anyway, around here, things get done. But not the right things. For example, Deler the miner is STILL stuck inside a cage, waiting to be freed, but NOBODY is trying to save him, but they give him FOOD AND WATER for Terry's sake.

13th of Malachite, 271
How in the hell did she get stuck in there. Gods damn it all. I've ordered the miners to dig her a way out, though I doubt they will get there in time.
I WONDER WHY.

I took a stroll to let off some anger when suddenly I see Kyh sleeping in her room, apparently having a nightmare, and I ALSO see a male figure standing over her with an aura of some kind of magic forming around them. I drew my sword and approached the room, but the haunt disappeared before I got to him. Kyh awoke and told me that she was being tormented by her spouse in her nightmares. She says she is fine, but I worry that haunt will break her, and we have enough problems already.

20th of Malachite, 271
OH MY GODS. I was eating a particularly good piece of meat when SUDDENLY someone tells me its VOIDSPAWN meat. When I question the butcher, she told me she had found out a nice recipe for voidspawn meat. When I look inside, I see ANIMARYTAK'S BUTCHERED CORPSE INSIDE THE DAMN SHOP.
Not only did I KILL Anima, I ATE him. I feel like an elf now. I'm going to go take a bath. And eat the soap.

Page ends here.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 12:37:41 am by TheSaberTooth »
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: May 22, 2014, 12:04:20 am »

That's just epic!
When sone moody dwarf demands bones - forbid everything except Anima's carcass, so we'll get a Voidgod bone scepter or something.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: May 22, 2014, 01:32:45 am »

This is a Void God Burger. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of Void God brain and menaces with spikes of Void God bone.
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: May 22, 2014, 12:24:01 pm »

So, you've killed AND eaten Anima? I love you.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: May 22, 2014, 02:41:38 pm »

This is a Void God Burger. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of Void God brain and menaces with spikes of Void God bone.
This needs to be in the Quote section.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: May 22, 2014, 03:00:14 pm »

you...

ate...

the void god.

You ate the void god.

You ATE the void god.

You ate THE VOID GOD.

NO NO IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE NO MATTER HOW I TYPE IT
WHY DOES THE WORLD BROKEN
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: May 22, 2014, 08:40:35 pm »

Wait. Doesn't that mean you have his powers now?

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: May 23, 2014, 09:15:32 am »

NO IT MEANS THAT WHEN TERRY GETS BACK HE GON BE SUPER RIPSHIT PISSED OFF
« Reply #3236 on: May 23, 2014, 11:24:21 am »

*alternating hiccuping and giggling*

Who do you think caused the whole thing to happen?
Experimentation is fun!

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: May 23, 2014, 11:27:19 am »

*alternating hiccuping and giggling*

Who do you think caused the whole thing to happen?
Experimentation is fun!

Up next on: Notifications that turned out simultaneously far better and worse than expected.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: May 23, 2014, 03:02:19 pm »

Not only did I KILL Anima, I ATE him. I feel like an elf now. I'm going to go take a bath. And eat the soap.
This is golden! I can't wait for next unexpected horrible blasphemy against everything to happen.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: May 24, 2014, 08:39:11 am »

Why...Just...why?

Seriously. Why would you do such a disturbing thing? And what was wrong with that butcher that stopped her from realizing how bad an idea doing that was? Does she have a death wish or something?
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 272