Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 796532 times)

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #3555 on: September 23, 2014, 03:38:14 pm »

I got mine for accidentally letting demons into our Hellbunker while trying to build a machine to hold and dispense ducks onto the surface of Hell.

NRDL's Baelor, "The Bastard," was murdered by gecko demons while the ghost of his first incarnation watched. A trio of spirits of flame managed to waft into the underground booze storage and set the whole damn thing on fire, only eventually being put down after spending a full minute trying to kill one cat. The original Krosan fought a Monkey Brute to the edge of death before a recruit showed up to land the finishing blow, finally being carted away to The Mad Fool's infirmary with massive full-body blistering and scarring caused by the monkey brute's secretions.

But I finished my god damn duck machine. TAKE THAT, HELL.

(Of course, the ducks invariably broke bones on the way down, making them officially the worst paratroopers in history, but such is the cost of progress.)
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3556 on: September 23, 2014, 05:19:18 pm »

I started breeding ducks for a new duck machine.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3557 on: September 23, 2014, 05:31:40 pm »

I noticed. Spammed the combat log half to hell.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3558 on: September 23, 2014, 07:20:19 pm »

Darkwing incoming.
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3559 on: September 24, 2014, 07:10:02 am »

Is... Is Murdermachines still alive? If so, that's actually really kinda terrifying.
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3560 on: September 24, 2014, 08:17:32 am »

Is... Is Murdermachines still alive? If so, that's actually really kinda terrifying.

It's only about as alive as an El'Drazi, but yes, it is alive. Kinda.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3561 on: September 24, 2014, 08:32:42 am »

It's only about as alive as an El'Drazi, but yes, it is alive. Kinda.

Armok preserve us.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3562 on: September 24, 2014, 08:35:08 am »

Speaking of alive, what the hell was up with that voidspawn ghost? Was it some long-dead merchant who was transformed into a thrall before being killed and who transformed back just now?
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

NCommander

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Military Master
    • View Profile
    • SoylentNews
« Reply #3563 on: September 24, 2014, 10:00:58 am »

Wow, coming back to DF after a long hitatus, and I'm shocked that this fort is still going, AND I'm still alive O_O;

Where's the current turn list, and can I get stats on my dorf.
Quote from: TheFlame52
Fucking hell man, you aren't just getting the short end of the stick, you're being beaten with it.
Quote from: NRDL
Is your plan really to flush water into hell, and have the CARP marines fight them without threat of flame or disease?  If so, you are awesome, and one of the greatest DF military visionaries I've seen yet ( not that I've seen that many, or any, for that matter )

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3564 on: September 24, 2014, 10:10:27 am »

I would also like stats on my dorf, if that's not too much to ask. I remember that he/she is named Din, and is a metalsmith.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3565 on: September 24, 2014, 02:46:22 pm »

I would also like stats on my dorf, if that's not too much to ask. I remember that he/she is named Din, and is a metalsmith.
Din=Recovering wounded. Has been quite content lately. Gave somebody food and enjoyed it. Concerned about rejection and ridicule. That's it. Also, it's she.
Wow, coming back to DF after a long hitatus, and I'm shocked that this fort is still going, AND I'm still alive O_O;

Where's the current turn list, and can I get stats on my dorf.
Turn list:
Me.
Somebody else
Somebody else
Stupid Elves?
You I guess...

NCommander has been pretty content lately. She had a pretty decent drink lately.

Also, two things. One: When did the Voidgod reincarnate into a child? Two: Some other child went berserk and I don't know where. Left unchecked, this could become very !!FUN!!

Also, interesting bit of trivia, I still have my save from my last turn of MurderMachines. How is it that only 5 in-game years have passed since my last turn? Also, if I can pull it off, can I have two in-game years?

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3566 on: September 24, 2014, 03:04:27 pm »

I completely forgot that I wanted a turn. Oh well. I should be able to do stuff that isn't too bad.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3567 on: September 24, 2014, 09:27:57 pm »

When did the Voidgod reincarnate into a child?
That was me. Mwahahahah
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3568 on: September 25, 2014, 04:29:05 am »

Speaking of Dwarf stats. Is Grom alive?

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3569 on: September 25, 2014, 05:26:25 am »

Speaking of Dwarf stats. Is Grom alive?
Dunno how you died before, but I dorfed you on my turn. While in Murdermachines your dorf has had 2 kills, but has 74 unimportant kills from before Murdermachines. Mostly animal men and giant animals.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 272