Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265206 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Decapitated!
« Reply #180 on: January 21, 2013, 12:20:19 am »

Spoiler: Waitlist, please. (click to show/hide)
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 21, 2013, 12:30:13 am »

Is it bad that i want superblast to spawn in with a with a functioning halo style warthog made entirely out of cut diamond lego blocks?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 21, 2013, 12:31:21 am »

Is it bad that i want superblast to spawn in with a with a functioning halo style warthog made entirely out of cut diamond lego blocks?
Is it even worse that after reading that comment, I added bits to the generator to make this a possibility?
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 21, 2013, 12:37:36 am »

Is it even worse that after reading that comment, I added bits to the generator to make this a possibility?
If it is were going to hell together because i fucking love you for it
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 21, 2013, 02:51:30 am »

Heh, the person with the blind eye is using the BB gun and the person with the wounded arms is using the chainsaw.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • Um.. I'll get back to you on this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 21, 2013, 04:00:18 am »

Wow, I forget to keep an eye on this for a day, and I'm next on the wait list. People are dying a bit huh?
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 21, 2013, 10:29:17 am »

I just got an idea. Someone should make a character with Endurance:------ and Dexterity:++++++

If you can't take getting hit, then don't get hit.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 21, 2013, 12:07:18 pm »

Wow, I forget to keep an eye on this for a day, and I'm next on the wait list. People are dying a bit huh?
Yes, well, it seems if you get a slight injury EVERYONE wants to kill you. I managed to save myself from around 1 roll before the other 2 tore me apart. Thanks guys. ;D
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 21, 2013, 12:08:38 pm »

People are hesitant to initiate combat on someone, but dog piling is always so tempting.  Oh, if I get an explosive AoE weapon...
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 21, 2013, 12:14:58 pm »

People are hesitant to initiate combat on someone, but dog piling is always so tempting.  Oh, if I get an explosive AoE weapon...
...everyone will rush into melee range to kill you and take it, only to be rushed by the others in melee range and killed.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 21, 2013, 12:20:12 pm »

This is like Perplexicon but with mysterious loot instead of mysterious words and fewer innuendos and signature quotes
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 21, 2013, 12:27:46 pm »

This is like Perplexicon but with mysterious loot instead of mysterious words and fewer innuendos and signature quotes
The inspiration was in Perplexicon.

One nicer thing about Perplexicon is that you could actually use great knowledge to your benefit, leading to alliances to share data. Of course, on the bright side, that means that there's no reason not to share the random gear generator with us!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 21, 2013, 03:58:15 pm »

If i kill 5 people before i die do all of my loot pieces dissapear or is it just the waiver weapons that do that?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 21, 2013, 04:16:34 pm »

If i kill 5 people before i die do all of my loot pieces dissapear or is it just the waiver weapons that do that?
I think when you kill someone with a lot of loot you increase the chance of getting cooler loot.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 21, 2013, 04:30:43 pm »

I actually just worked out how this will work: All of your loot will disappear, but each piece that you had will count as a +1 to the luck roll of your killer. That way, things will escalate without people just having to pray for luck-boosting items. I'm kinda polishing this game as I go along, so feel free to make suggestions. Also, the turn is nearly done; I'm just putting the map together now.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 159