Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265222 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! EPIC LOOT FEST!
« Reply #330 on: January 30, 2013, 10:54:30 pm »

Why would you do that Arthur! I tried to save you all this time and now that I'm dead and you stab me in the back.
How is not killing someone a backstab?

It's basically me trying to make me not die to locusts and stuff. And not hating people arbitrarily.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 30, 2013, 11:05:56 pm »

Wait list, yo.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 30, 2013, 11:13:40 pm »

BEST TURN EVER!

Put on Kevlar vest. Order my giant locusts to head to the bible... I mean, attack Arthur.

Revise this to attack Perrin. That fool should know not to go into a deal with the losing side. (I think my original alliance broke up when Ice hatchet guy backstabbed snake lady and Rakzad died). Also start composing rap about this game.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 31, 2013, 12:07:12 am »

Hmm.. So all that's left of the alliance that decided to attack me is a burn victim with a weapon improvised on a butter knife, and a guy with a lot of badass gear that is currently boiling steam and can't see. Of the other two, one got chucked off the map and the other got locusted to death. That's why you don't mess with Billy Snow.

I wasn't ever part of any alliance.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 31, 2013, 08:29:33 pm »

Okay fine Arthur you win.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 31, 2013, 10:44:39 pm »

Okay fine Arthur you win.
I'm glad you're not killing me for trying to befriend a superior combatant.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Perrin Ain't Carin'
« Reply #336 on: February 01, 2013, 01:34:10 am »

Looked closer at the lightning balls.

You examine your balls very closely, and find that you do not have cancer. Also, the lightning in your magical spheres looks as if it could burst forth at the slightest possible disturbance... better be careful with these.

Loli! Wwolin you and your generator is freaking awesome! And I need a pic to help picture my loli guardian and I found this!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Anyways my first action!

Stare blankly in disbelief for a few seconds at Lilia and then yell, "Holy crap I really am lucky!" Calm down and then say, "Ok sorry about that haha. I'm Lucky, glad to have you with me Lilia. Plus your amazing! What all can you do?"
(Lilia affinity: 5+2)

Lilia beams at you, obviously enjoying the attention. "If you thought that was cool, just wait until you see this!" She closes her eyes, and her body immediately becomes fluid water, which keeps its shape for a split second before collapsing into a puddle at your feet. There's a slight bubbling noise, and suddenly a twenty foot tall jet of water erupts from the puddle, carrying you skywards. As you flounder about on the top of the geyser, the water is sucked out from beneath you as Lilia reforms, and you claw at the air for a moment before you fall, stopping only inches above the ground. "How's that for magic," she says as lets you fall the last couple of inches onto your back.

Make a post?  Okay!

Kill guy with guardian angel  Just kidding.

"Ow, my damn leg!  Moretti, sorry, but this jerk is making it hard to throw.  Let's fix that.

Throw Moretti back at Lootington, then hop in the chair and roll his way!
Autoing for rabidgam3r/Lootington
(Systar dexterity 2+1)
(Lootington dexterity: 5+1)

(Lootington dexterity: 1+1+1)
(Systar dexterity: 6+1-1)

(Systar dexterity: 3+1-1)
(Moretti dexterity: 2+1)
(Moretti strength: 4+2)
(Lootington dexterity: 6+1)

As Systar rubs at his eyes, Lootington lines up another shot, but the shadowy bolt misses the target completely, and it evaporates into a harmless poof of black smoke. Seizing the opportunity, Systar tosses Moretti at his assailant, but Lootington expertly sidesteps both the star and the razor-sharp blade that it fires at him. Moretti returns to his master, and hisses angrily. "That bastard's pretty fast, kid. But he can only keep dodging for so long."

BEST TURN EVER!

Put on Kevlar vest. Order my giant locusts to head to the bible... I mean, attack Arthur.

Revise this to attack Perrin. That fool should know not to go into a deal with the losing side. (I think my original alliance broke up when Ice hatchet guy backstabbed snake lady and Rakzad died). Also start composing rap about this game.
Hmm.. So all that's left of the alliance that decided to attack me is a burn victim with a weapon improvised on a butter knife, and a guy with a lot of badass gear that is currently boiling steam and can't see. Of the other two, one got chucked off the map and the other got locusted to death. That's why you don't mess with Billy Snow.

((You forgot someone. ME!))
Shoot the asshole that killed my friend.
(Billy dexterity: 4+1)
(Perrin Dexterity: 5+1)

(Perrin dexterity: 4+1)
(Billy dexterity: 1+1)
(Billy endurance: 2)

Arthur tries to calm Perrin down, but he's not having any of it. He walks outside of the tower, levels his revolver at Billy's heart, and pulls the trigger. "My name is Perrin Anderson! You killed my badass! Prepare to die!"Billy spins around sideways from the impact of the shot before falling to the ground, thoroughly dead.

(Perrin luck roll: 5+1+1)

A horde of locusts pour out of Billy's book and devour his body, leaving behind a gargantuan yellowish cape that appears to be woven from dusty cobwebs. As Perrin dons this massive new cloak, he feels a tingling sensation as a gigantic pair of spiraling bone and metal horns sprout from his head. The weight pins him to the ground until the rest of his body grows as well, and he soon stands at an impressive forty feet tall, looking down at the little men in the battlefield. His new horns begin to twitch like a pair of antennae, and a sickly yellow fluid drips from them. His old revolver is barely the size of one of his fingernails now, but he pockets it anyways, just in case something happens to the cape.

Muahaha. I like this already.

Slick back fur. Find Arthur and tear his throat out.
Slick back fur. Find Arthur and tear his throat out.
And here I was going to offer to let you in the alliance.

Convince...whoever Mr. FancyPants's character is to not shoot Billy.
Offer Billy a spot in the alliance.
Barricade the door!

(Bastard dexterity: 1+1-1-1)
(Arthur dexterity: 5+1-1)

(Arthur strength: 6-1-1)

(Bastard strength to break barrier: 2-1)

As Perrin walks outside to be a man, Arthur senses danger and crawls to the threshold of the tower. With surprising strength, he hastily piles up cobblestones and dirt into a crude looking barrier, just as Grawson turns the corner. The wolf slicks its black mane back with its tongue, and then slams its full weight into the barrier, which holds up surprisingly well against the assault.

DA FUNK APPEARS BY THE EASTERN BANK OF THE RIVER
(Da Funk luck: 5-1)

Da Funk's waiver tears itself to shreds, before piecing itself back together like magical paper mache into an odd device shaped like a small canon. There's no visible ammunition, but there's a strange orange rune on the inside, which glows softly.

MAP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 01, 2013, 02:33:25 am »

The ghost of Rakzad appears to Arthur.
"Well, this is sort of awkward, but it seems Billy just got himself offed, so we're now in the market for a new chosen one. You're not exactly ideal, but you do have some things going for you: you don't currently possess any sort of artifact of great power and are somewhat injured at the moment, so you fulfill the underdog clause; you're the only person to have survived since the first round as far as we are able to tell, so you have a touch of fate to you; and you're not exactly pure of heart by any means, but you don't seem intrinsically hostile to life, so you just about pass in that regard (though we will expect better performance in the future if our partnership is to succeed).

"So then, if you are in agreement, you may meet with our associate, Razdak, exactly 3 deaths from now. Otherwise, please let us know if you are not interested, so that we may pursue other candidates for this position."
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 02:39:19 am by Kadzar »
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 01, 2013, 03:36:43 am »

"Catch mortal!"

run over to and toss a lightning ball at Systar.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 01, 2013, 03:43:10 am »

((Well there goes there goes my secret alliance with Mr. Locust guy.))

"That was awesome! And scared the hell out of me. Though we better move, I thought I heard shooting nearby. Might be best to get away from here for now... ah that forest looks like a good place to hide and figure out what to do next." Lucky says to Lilia while pointing to the forest in the south west corner of the area.
"Alright let's go!~" Lilia says cheerfully while floating on ahead a little ways.
"Oh and if some one looks like they are either gonna attack me or is some weird ax murderer, geyser them up as far as you can into the air.. or off the cliff. I'll let you pick." Lucky says to Lilia as he heads to the forest as well.

Run to the forest, and have Lilia geyser people up in the air and then let them drop if they attack me. Or  geyser them off the cliff if the cliff is close enough.

((Btw hope you don't mind me glowing my text. It's kinda hard to read pink with a white background lol.

Oh and if your just going to update the map every so often now, can you at least type down where our current positions are?))
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 06:41:10 am by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 01, 2013, 03:47:13 am »

((Well there goes there goes my secret alliance with Mr. Locust guy.))

"That was awesome! And scared the hell out of me. Though we better move, I thought I heard shooting nearby. Might be best to get away from here for now... ah that forest looks like a place to hide and figure out what to do next." Lucky says to Lilia while pointing to the forest in the south west corner of the area.
"Alright let's go!~" Lilia says cheerfully while floating on ahead a little ways.
"Oh and if some one looks like they are either gonna attack me or is some weird ax murderer, geyser them up as far as you can into the air.. or off the cliff. I'll let you pick." Lucky says to Lilia as he heads to the forest as well.

Run to the forest, and have Lilia geyser people up in the air and then let them drop if they attack me. Or off the cliff if the cliff is close enough.

((Btw hope you don't mind me glowing my text. It's kinda hard to read pink with a white background lol.

Oh and if your just going to update the map every so often now, can you at least type down where our current positions are?))

I swear I hit the edit button not the quote button -_-
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 01, 2013, 07:23:41 am »

Well....uh......shit.

Name: Willy Snow
Looks: Some awful rapper guy's brother
Stats:
Strength:
Endurance: -----
Dexterity: +++++
Affinity: -
Luck: +
Badassery:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 04:26:52 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 01, 2013, 08:18:54 am »

Well....uh......shit.

I was thinking the same thing almost.... I guess a bullet proof vest is useless against a bullet lol.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 01, 2013, 08:54:40 am »

Well....uh......shit.

Name: Willy Snow
Looks: Some awful rapper guy's brother
Stats:
Strength:
Endurance: -----
Dexterity: -----
Affinity: -
Luck: +
Badassery:

Is end or dex supposed to be a row of plusses, there?

"Nice dodge there, but can you keep it up?"

Again!  Close the distance some and throw Moretti!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 01, 2013, 11:03:35 am »

Bark at him, attempting to shoot a lightning bolt at him. If that doesn't work, jump over the barrier and savage Arthur to death.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 159