Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265833 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! For Science!
« Reply #360 on: February 04, 2013, 01:33:16 am »

Will do.

Hurl the throwing needle at the wolf, and shout for help. Pray mentally.
The ghost of Rakzad will do his best to distract the wolf. It probably won't amount to much, though, since he's just a ghost and therefore might only exist OOC.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 04, 2013, 03:10:36 am »

Walt into the tower saying "Good morning" to the demon thing and axe Arthur 4 heath((Yes I did))If geyser thrown the last ball at Lilia.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 12:09:15 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 04, 2013, 11:03:14 am »

Dodge the needle, then electrobark Arthur and anyone who helps him before leaping at him and riptearing his throat and other vulnerable spots.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 07, 2013, 12:32:12 am »

((I've been a bit busy with school lately, but I'll try to get an update tomorrow or Friday for you guys.))
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Random.org Picks Favorites!
« Reply #364 on: February 08, 2013, 06:47:02 pm »

Charge Da Funk, embed anchor in his brain.
(Steve dexterity: 2+2)
(Da Funk dexterity: 1+1)
(Steve strength: 6+2)
(Steve affinity: 6-1) Random.org is picking favorites  :o
(Da Funk endurance: 1) This roll probably wouldn't help even if he rolled a 6, but this is just ridiculous...

As Steve exits the water, the end of his anchor hisses with steam for a split second before bursting into bright orange flames. Grinning, he charges the Elvis look-alike, and before the man can even react, he brings the anchor down upon Da Funk's back with the force of a steam locomotive. The force of the blow drives him into the ground like a nail into a piece of wood, and the fire from the anchor spreads to him with unnatural speed, burning his flesh to ash in mere seconds.

DA FUNK IS DEAD
(Steve luck: 1+1) So the RNG has finally freed itself from your unholy influence

As Da Funk's corpse burns away, a porcelain teacup filled with delicious-smelling tea plinks to the ground in front of Steve. Well, at least it's better than an empty teacup...

'That voice... why does he sound like he's from a video game I played?' Lucky thinks to himself briefly.

"Hm... hey Lilia, if what that voice said is true, does that mean this bubble shield thing won't work on that guy's lightning ball attack that we just seen?" Lucky asked Lilia while hoping he was wrong.

Wait for her answer and then either way, tell her to go geyser that ax murder looking guy as high up in the air as she can do and hope the fall kills him. If he decides to throw a lightning ball at me, tell Lilia to instead trap the lighting ball in a bubble shield like she did to keep me from falling to my death. (if that's possible to do that is)
Walt into the tower saying "Good morning" to the demon thing and axe Arthur 4 heath((Yes I did))If geyser thrown the last ball at Lilia.
(Lilia dexterity: 2-1)
(John dexterity: 3)

(John dexterity: 4)
(Lilia dexterity: 4)
(John luck: 5)
(Lilia affinity: 3)
(Lilia endurance: 1+2)

"Don't worry, my shield spells aren't weak against any elements! At least, I hope that they aren't." With this, Lilia floats towards John and closes her eyes, preparing to geyser him into the air. But John somehow senses this, and tosses his lightning orb at her in a high arc, which narrowly misses her head, and lands by her feet. Before she can react, it erupts into several brilliant bolts of lightning. A glossy shield appears around Lilia, and while it at first seems to hold up quite well, hairline cracks soon appear across its surface, and a rather large bolt of lightning bursts through it, and Lilia goes wide-eyed as it catches her square in the gut, vaporizing part of her dress and knocking her backwards. She lands on her side and rolls a short way before coming to a stop, badly burned and barely breathing.

"I say! this appears to be a time to remove myself from the vicinity! Lootington, AWAY!"

Remove myself from the vicinity.
You climb down from the rock and remove yourself from the vicinity, lurking near the southern edge of the battlefield.

Will do.

Hurl the throwing needle at the wolf, and shout for help. Pray mentally.
Dodge the needle, then electrobark Arthur and anyone who helps him before leaping at him and riptearing his throat and other vulnerable spots.
(Arthur dexterity: 1+1-1)
(Grawson dexterity: 2+1-1)

(Grawson affinity: 6+1)
(Grawson dexterity: 2+1-1)
(Arthur dexterity: 4+1-1)

(Arthur dexterity: 3+1) No -1 since you're not using your foot for this
(Grawson dexterity: 2+1)
(Arthur strength: 5-1)
(Grawson endurance: 1-1) Sweet Iesua Nazerenus...

Grawson barks again, and blue motes once again gather around Arthur, these ones the size of bowling balls. Despite their size, they move slowly, and Arthur is able to move out of the way before an enormous explosion of blinding electricity lights up the tower. As Grawson prepares for another attack, Arthur says a silent prayer before tossing his needle at his attacker. The dart whizzes through the air, and flies straight through Grawson's chest, exiting through the small of his back in a spray of blood, and leaving a hole much larger than a weapon of that size should as the great wolf topples to the ground.

GRAWSON IS DEAD
(Arthur luck: 6)

As Grawson gives one final howl, motes of electricity roughly the size of sheep begin to gather around him, before a lightning bolt six feet wide bursts from the sky, completely vaporizing him and scorching the ground that he once stood on. In his place is a sleek laptop computer, which is lying open. On the screen is what appears to be an overhead map of the battlefield, with the word STARCOLLAPSE printed across the top of it. A prompt on the screen says "Click to select entrance, then click to select exit". Somewhere, the ghost of Rakzad is smiling.

SVEN SPAWNS BY THE NORTH SHORE OF THE LAKE, AND HELLHOUND APPEARS BY THE WESTERN EDGE OF THE ARENA
(Sven luck: 3)

As Sven looks over his waiver to see if there's been some horrible mistake, it changes shape in his hands, becoming a plain looking yet sturdy longsword.

(Hellhound luck: 1+2)

Hellhound looks around for a moment, trying to locate his waiver, when a heavy iron flail crashes into the ground only inches away from where he is standing.

MAP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 08, 2013, 06:57:38 pm »

Dip finger in tea, if nothing happens, down the hatch! Charge Sven.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 08, 2013, 07:07:06 pm »

Dip finger in tea, if nothing happens, down the hatch! Charge Sven.

perform action, give steve the finger
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 12:52:48 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 08, 2013, 07:13:01 pm »

John walk up to Lilia "That was a bad choice little one. May you know happiness in your next life."

Bring down the axe on Lilia before moving into the tower regardless of outcome.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 07:16:43 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 08, 2013, 07:25:14 pm »

(sir Lootington should have gotten the tea)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 08, 2013, 07:27:05 pm »

Retrieve throwing needle. Select an entrance and an exit at opposite ends of the tower, then see what happens. I'm guessing a portal.

Greet John (That's scapheap, tight?) when/if he enters the tower.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • Um.. I'll get back to you on this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 08, 2013, 08:08:38 pm »

((Umm, you forgot me?))

attack the guy with the guardian angel.
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 08, 2013, 08:17:42 pm »

Name: Min Max
Looks: An incredibly strange man, no two parts of him are the same. His left arm is bulging with muscles, while his right is as scrawny as a stick. His eyes are blue and green, with fair and Caucasian skin. His hair is blonde, with streaks of brown.
Stats:
Strength: ++++++
Endurance: ------
Dexterity: ++++++
Affinity: ------
Luck: ++++++
Badassery: ------

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 08, 2013, 08:25:48 pm »

((Umm, you forgot me?))

attack the guy with the guardian angel.
Crap, I forgot your action. Fortunately, Arthur seems to have solved his wolf problem himself.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 08, 2013, 08:48:24 pm »

Name: 'Tough Bastard' Grubson
STR: ---
END: ++++++
DEX: ------
AFF: ++++++
LUK: +++
BADASS: ---
Description: Arthur knew not what he had started. This is Grawson's tough-as-hell brother. His family makes up over 70% of the multiverse. And they are mad.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 06:51:04 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 08, 2013, 09:00:43 pm »

Arthur knew not what he had started.
Yes, with my HORRIBLE crime of self-defense.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 159