Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265880 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Random.org Picks Favorites!
« Reply #405 on: February 09, 2013, 07:05:52 pm »

Edit:
Ignore post. I accidently hit the quote button instead of the edit button... again....
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 07:07:30 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 09, 2013, 07:27:22 pm »

If you're still accepting new members...

*raises hand*
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • Um.. I'll get back to you on this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 09, 2013, 09:07:48 pm »

*raise hand*
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 09, 2013, 09:10:00 pm »

I'm not back in yet, but *Raises Arm*
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 09, 2013, 10:33:48 pm »

If I respawn I am going to join you, after I kill Perrin.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 10, 2013, 12:26:48 am »

Thanks for the support! Arthur thanks you all.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Alas, poor Hellhound
« Reply #411 on: February 10, 2013, 03:09:28 am »

((So unless the guys edit their turns, I have a giant coming after me and an ax murder type giant who is attacking my loli which is completely unforgiveable... even in self-defense YOU DO NOT ATTACK MY LOLI! D:<

Anyways, not looking good for me.))

"Ah shit!" Lucky yells from the surprise. He didn't think Lilia herself would get attacked. "LILIAAAAAA!" Lucky screams at the top of his lungs while bum rushing toward the guy that dared to hurt her (even if it was self-defense).

Rush toward the ax guy with all I got at and tackle him. Then attempt wrestle away his ax. While I'm doing that, yell at Lilia (in hopes of waking her up) to try and geyser me and the ax guy.

((Btw, how I got a +2 on my affinity when Lilia showed me her geyser, but I didn't this turn?))
John walk up to Lilia "That was a bad choice little one. May you know happiness in your next life."

Bring down the axe on Lilia before moving into the tower regardless of outcome.
((Umm, you forgot me?))

attack the guy with the guardian angel.
(Lucky dexterity: 4-1)
(John dexterity: 2)
(Perrin dexterity: 2+1+1)

(Perrin dexterity: 2+1)
(Perrin affinity: 1)
(Lucky dexterity: 4)
(Perrin endurance: 2+1)

(Lucky dexterity: 6-1)
(John dexterity: 1)
(Lucky strength: 5-1)
(John strength: 3)

(Lilia endurance: 2+2)

Taking advantage of his enormous stride length, Perrin rushes towards Lucky, aiming to crush him with a fist the size of a minivan. Lucky just barely sidesteps, and hears a bellow of pain as a jagged metal spike bursts forth from the ground and embeds itself in Perrin's hand. "I guess I'm luckier than I thought," he says, before tackling John to the ground and making a grab for the ax. The two of them fight for possession of the weapon, but Lucky manages to pry it out of John's hands. Now without his primary weapon, John runs inside of the tower. As this is going on, Lilia opens her eyes and looks down at her exposed midriff. "Oh... I knew that I felt a chill..." she says, before drifting back into unconsciousness.

Retrieve throwing needle. Select an entrance and an exit at opposite ends of the tower, then see what happens. I'm guessing a portal.

Greet John (That's scapheap, tight?) when/if he enters the tower.
(Arthur affinity: 2+1)

You drag yourself over to the laptop, picking up your needle along the way. The interface seems to be extremely simple, and you experimentally click on the east end of the tower, causing a small orb of greenish light to appear there. You click on the western side next, and a similar light appears there for a split second before both it and its counterpart on the other side of the room expand into twin portals of foul-looking green energy. You notice several small pebbles on the ground being violently sucked into the eastern portal, and rocketing out of the western one before crumbling into dust. As John rushes into the building, you wave to him, but keep your needle ready just in case.

Dip finger in tea, if nothing happens, down the hatch! Charge Sven.
Dip finger in tea, if nothing happens, down the hatch! Charge Sven.

perform action, give steve the finger
Action Look around for someone on there own and sneak headshot them
Shoot whoever has the teacup, if I can see them. THE TEA SHALL BE MINE!
(Steve dexterity: 1-1+2)
(Sven dexterity: 2+3)
(Hellhound dexterity: 5+2)
(Lootington dexterity: 2+1)

(Hellhound dexterity: 1+2)
(Sven dexterity: 1+3)

(Sven dexterity: 3+3)
(Hellhound dexterity: 2+2)
(Sven strength: 6+2)
(Hellhound endurance: 4-6) Well, I'm not entirely sure what you expected...

(Lootington dexterity: 2+1+1)
(Steve dexterity: 2-1+2)
(Steve endurance: 6-1)
(Steve badassery: 6)

(Steve dexterity: 1-1+2)
(Sven dexterity: 2+3)
(Sven dexterity for counter: 6+3)
(Steve dexterity for dodge: 4-1+2)
(Sven strength: 1+2)
(Steve endurance: 3-1)

Sven and Hellhound rush towards each other, both of them ready for some medieval combat, and Hellhound is the first to strike, bringing his flail down in an arc. Sven barely sidesteps this, and then tries to slash his foe's throat with his longsword. The blade connects squarely, and Sven throws some extra force into the swing with his shoulder, aiming to decapitate his foe. The slash is powerful enough to kill any normal man, but something completely unexpected happens to Hellhound. His entire body just completely blows the fuck apart as if it were filled with dynamite. Sven looks down at his sword again, and even tries touching his fingers to it to make sure that it's just a normal blade. Meanwhile, Sir Lootington, fueled by his gentlemanly desire for tea, takes a shot at Steve. The shadowy bolt from his rifle strikes Steve in his blocky finger as he's about to dip it into the tea, and blows it clean off. Steve merely flicks the sniper off with his good hand before downing the tea and leaping across the river towards Sven and the recently deceased Hellhound. He swings the anchor at Sven as if it were an enormous fiery pickaxe, but the grey-cloaked man deftly parries with his sword before slamming the flat of the blade down upon Steve's foot, producing a loud crunching sound as bones are fractured.

HELLHOUND IS DEAD
(Sven luck: 3+1)

As Steve clutches at his wounded foot, Sven spots a thin sheet of paper lying next to a sizable chunk o' Hellhound. Examining it, he finds it to be a tiny picture of an anchor, much like the one that was just swung at him, but not on fire. As he touches it, the anchor vanishes from the slip of paper and appears on his bicep, giving him a sudden burst of strength, as well as a mysterious craving for spinach.

RAZDAK APPEARS ON THE NORTHERN CORNER OF THE MAP
(Razdak luck: 4+3)

Razdak's waiver quickly turns brown and crumbles into a pile of mulch. As the wrinkled man looks on serenely, a small green shoot sprouts from it, which quickly develops into a tulip taller than a man. Butterflies swarm around the top of the flower, and the area around it begins to sprout small wildflowers. As he picks the mysterious plant, an unbelievable surge of magic energy washes over him, and he feels at one with the grass and trees.

MAP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 10, 2013, 03:15:09 am »

Hast thou seen my character, Wwolin?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 10, 2013, 04:27:50 am »

Razdak attempts to use his flower staff to create a tower made of trees or grass.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 10, 2013, 04:29:05 am »

murder the fuck out of anchorman... turn him into soylent spinach
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 10, 2013, 04:49:04 am »

Play around with the iron spikes and heart, see what they do. Wave back(Unless that causes the spike to attack then just nod.)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 10, 2013, 07:28:23 am »

((Holy crap that went almost perfectly! I freakin' stole the ax! I was almost expecting something bad to happen with my -1 in almost all my stats lol))

Lucky was in shock of what happened. He just sidestepped a giant's fist, a random spikes shoot comes out of the ground and impales the giant's hand, then he tackled a crazy ax guy, stole his ax, and then he ran away from me. If that's not lucky then he has no idea what is. Though his luck isn't perfect... Lilia is badly hurt. He runs up to Lilia and tries to figure out what to do to help her. Thoughts race through his mind before an idea pops into his head. She can turn into water right? Maybe some water can heal her! With that thought in mind, he picks up Lilia and runs toward the nearby river, hoping his idea will work.
'She can't die yet!' Lucky yells in his head, 'I have something I have to tell her!'

Pick up Lilia and run like hell to the river. Then put her in the river in an attempt to heal her. If someone attacks me, and is within range, counter them with my newly stolen ax.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 10, 2013, 11:58:42 am »

Murder the fuck out of tattoo man.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: February 10, 2013, 12:24:41 pm »

Climb up a tree, set up a sniper spot, shoot someone.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 10, 2013, 01:44:30 pm »

Hast thou seen my character, Wwolin?
Yeah, I just haven't updated the waitlist yet. I'll get that now.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 159