Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265811 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Puntastic Job!
« Reply #751 on: February 23, 2013, 06:41:32 pm »

Do super secret sleeping PM stuff.
(Fan blade roll: 3)

You wake up, and immediately grab your fan, the angry and frightened heads yelling in protest, while the calm head laughs as the fan turns a steely blue color. "Be quiet you two. It's my turn to have fun." With this, all three faces of the fan are replaced with the calm one, and a great scythe blade extends from the bottom of the fan. "Let's trash 'em, kiddo!"

"I regret nothing!"

Javelin him in the face on his approach.  If he's already too close, just stab him with it.
"You'll regret that!"
Min snaps from his revery, and attacks Bubba with his axe, trying not to use the magical parts of it.
((Two sixes and a one for my first rolls. Cool. Also, I hope I get some bonuses like Rakzad did.))
(Bubba dexterity: 2+2)
(Min Max dexterity: 4+6)
(Bubba aftershock affinity: 2-2+6)

(Min Max dexterity: 4+6)
(Bubba dexterity: 3+2)
(Min Max strength:4+6)
(Min Max affinity: 4-6)
(Bubba endurance: 6+3)

(Bubba dexterity: 1+2)
(Min Max dexterity: 5+6)

As Bubba readies another javelin, the one behind Min Max explodes into a storm of thunderbolts, but it's too far away from Min Max to harm him. Before Bubba can throw his javelin, Min Max rushes towards him and hits him full in the chest with his hammer. Bubba winces as he feels his ribs crack, but stays standing and thrusts his javelin like a spear towards Min Max, who dodges out of the way before being sprayed by a jet of purple-blue sludge from his hammer. However, it doesn't seem to affect his new wooden body...

lets put some distance between sven and that ungodly slumber party, stuff

Continuosly powerslide in random directions while alana tries shooting me, also try keeping random players between us as much as possible

( Damn you unlucky, you got away from me again!)

Pick the sleeping Badassitude up and place him over The Rocks shoulder. Then nod goodbye to the
lades, before The Rock brings him to someplace safe. Being careful not to touch his talking weapon.
Sing our theme song to try and wake him up.

I'm cooking up a secret.
"Wells, the man who moided my brudda is dead, so I suppose it's time to go kill stuff."
Stumble around with the horseshoe, accidentally crushing someone's skull with it.
Lucky wakes up and for a split second he's insanity turn to unparalleled joy only to be turned almost instantly into horrified disgust. No doubt that showed up his face. His first three thoughts after that is, "I'm just having a nightmare right?" Denial, "I'm still insane right? it's just a hallucination right?" Even more denial, and lastly, "Why you freaking old guy!? Why couldn't you have taken my other eye too!?" realization that this is real and Lilia has turned into a horrific leg abomination.
"Lucky, what's wrong!? What happened to you eye!?" Lilia says in worry of her master, not realizing what she has become. She probably is linking Lucky's horrified expression with his missing eye.
"Um... Lilia... you should make a mirror out of water for a few seconds and look at yourself." Lucky replies as monotonously as he can muster. If he can't can't find a way to turn her back to normal, he's either going to commit suicide to keep himself from hurting her or he's gonna kill her to preserve his sweet memories of her and force himself to believe this disgusting creature is not Lilia in any way.

Have Lilia make a water mirror and have her look at herself. Also if anyone nearby has even the hint of attacking, have Lilia geyser them before the reach me. attack them by kicking them... with all her legs.

While Lucky and Co. are having their happy reunion party, shoot a trio of arrows at Sven! Wherever he is!
(Sven dexterity: 4+3+2)
(Rock dexterity: 4+6)
(Grubson dexterity: 5-6)
(Lilia dexterity: 5+2) She's pretty fast on all of those legs
(Alani dexterity: 1+2)

(Rock dexterity: 6+6)
(Grubson dexterity: 1-6)
(Rock strength: 1+1)
(Grubson strength: 1-3)

(Sven dexterity: 3+3)
(Rock dexterity: 6+6)

(Alani luck: 6+3) Searching for Sven
(Sven luck: 4+1) Failing at hiding
(Alani dexterity: 1+2)
(Sven dexterity: 2+3)

(Grubson dexterity: 4-6)
(Rock dexterity: 5+6)
(Rock dexterity for counter: 4+5)
(Grubson dexterity: 5-6)
(Rock strength: 3+1)
(Grubson endurance: 4+6)

Both The Rock and Sven take off towards Grubson, but The Rock arrives a few seconds earlier, and wrenches the horseshoe out of Grubson's hands. He holds it up like a trophy for a split second before he spots Sven out of the corner of his eye, and quickly sweeps the trophy out of the cloaked man's grasp. Cursing, Sven speeds off into the bushes, followed closely by the rat, but Alani spots him in the tall grass and fires a trio of arrows at him, which he dodges gracefully. Meanwhile, Grubson is not happy about having his horseshoe stolen, and swings a meaty fist at The Rock, who ducks underneath the blow and delivers a punch to Grubson's gut, but the 'Tough Bastard' merely grins as the attack is deflected by his iron abs.

As all of this is going on, Lilia moves as if to make a gesture with her hands, before seeing that they've been replaced with feet. She then looks down at herself, and notices the hundreds of legs of different sizes sprouting from her body. Her eyes well up with tears as she turns to Lucky. "Did you do this to me to save me?" Lucky opens his mouth to speak, but Lilia cuts him off. "I look so... perfect! Now I don't need to rely on magic to protect you! Maybe I can start saving you for a change, instead of the other way around!" With this, she gives Lucky an almost rib-crushingly tight hug, wrapping her legs around him like an enormous lovable spider.

MAP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: February 23, 2013, 06:46:17 pm »

This! Is! A notification of a PMed action!
Damn my dexterity and strength penalties! Time to tank through.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 06:50:54 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: February 23, 2013, 07:07:16 pm »

"I~Found~Youuuuuuu~"
Sir Badassitude says to himself as he sees Sven and his rat run by, unsure which of the two he was referencing.

Start charging towards Sven, picking up the rat on the way. Then scythe Sven in the face. With the scythe.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: February 23, 2013, 07:08:07 pm »

'Don't puke... Shut my eyes Uh uh uh uh... lolis... ah... getting hugged but a thousand lolis! HAHAHA YES! That's what's happening!' Lucky says in his mind to avoid the fact he's being hugged by a leggy abomination and being nearly crushed too. "Um... I would prefer if you wasn't so... leggy... Though I am glad you're alive, you sure you wanna stay like that? If we can fix that bed and borrow someone's loot, you can be more.... normal looking again... haha...." Lucky says to her, tying to keep his voice from sounding weird from disgust. He just can't get used to her like that.'No way I could kill her for my selfishness... not when her personality is so cute and kind... I can't believe I even thought of that...'

Yell at Alani to ask her to give me her hat for a short while. After I do that try to fix up the bed, whether Lilia wants to stay like that or not. Then place the hat and have Lilia go on the bed if I fixed it. In case I'm about to get attacked, focus on dodging them and have Lilia kick them (with a leg or two of her choosing) with all her might.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: February 23, 2013, 07:10:33 pm »

Anyone wanna try to draw the new Lilia?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: February 23, 2013, 07:15:28 pm »

Ok how the hell did Badassitude's fan make a sythe!? That wasn't one of Lilia's powers (As far as I know). Wth, did that bed do exactly?
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: February 23, 2013, 07:17:08 pm »

Ok how the hell did Badassitude's fan make a sythe!? That wasn't one of Lilia's powers (As far as I know). Wth, did that bed do exactly?
It gave Lilia legs, and entirely new stats and abilities to go along with them. It gave Badassitude's fan personalities, and abilities to go along with those too. Although both Lilia and the fan are considerably more powerful than they were before.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Bedtime!
« Reply #758 on: February 23, 2013, 07:21:22 pm »

More secrets!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: February 23, 2013, 07:30:31 pm »

It gave Lilia legs, and entirely new stats and abilities to go along with them. It gave Badassitude's fan personalities, and abilities to go along with those too. Although both Lilia and the fan are considerably more powerful than they were before.
So... did Lilia have any effect on the fan and vice versa? Because I really doubt chances of Lilia getting legs as a coincidence that the fan was making people spawn legs as well before the bed.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: February 23, 2013, 07:38:53 pm »

Where's the bed?
And what would happen if a normal person went onto it?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: February 23, 2013, 07:44:25 pm »

Where's the bed?
And what would happen if a normal person went onto it?
Right where i'm at.

And it does nothing to normal people. Sven was jumping on it and nothing happened and then Badassitude layed down in it and fell asleep because it was comfy. It only did something when his fan and Lilia's corpse was on it at the same time. After that it broke.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: February 23, 2013, 07:59:02 pm »

"Broke"?
Sig

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: February 23, 2013, 08:25:40 pm »

Yep. It just fell apart on it's own.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: February 23, 2013, 08:26:14 pm »

Yep. It just fell apart on it's own if it did whatever it did to Lilia and the fan.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 159