Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265195 times)

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Puntastic Job!
« Reply #810 on: February 24, 2013, 02:17:53 am »

Correct. In fact most of the touhou characters are in the generator, so it's kind of unavoidable.
Does that include Sakuya? She my favorite touhou character since she has my favorite super power. Freakin' time control.
Just asked him, and yes she is in the generator.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: February 24, 2013, 02:33:08 am »

Yes! that is awesome... I'd also like to have Reisen and have my enemies start tripping balls with illusions and Flandre for the total destruction powers thingy... That team alone would make you insanely powerful. And that's only 3 characters... Kinda wonder what would happen if I used the bed on all three of them... o.O

Oh I just thought of something! Even if he's bound to be up in atleast the Luck 70's or so, I wonder if Godzilla is in it too... just imagine that.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 02:36:00 am by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: February 24, 2013, 02:52:50 am »

Well, I'm not dead yet. And I've been hearing police sirens, which can be either good or bad. Anyways, I'll write the turn after I sleep
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: February 24, 2013, 06:52:47 am »

"Die!"
Kill Bubba.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: February 24, 2013, 10:08:57 am »

Well, I'm not dead yet. And I've been hearing police sirens, which can be either good or bad.
Did you kill the girl? If not, you're probably safe. Worst-case scenario, the girl was attacked by a zombie and the police officers will become a new generation of zombies to besiege your house and turn you.
...Okay, that is pretty bad. Let us know of any impending apocalypses, okay?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: February 24, 2013, 11:05:03 pm »

[Things that made you sad today thread]

My home was overrun by a zombie apocalypse.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: February 24, 2013, 11:07:45 pm »

Well, I must assume that Wwolin died, despite seeing him elsewhere. It's the only logical explanation.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: February 24, 2013, 11:15:40 pm »

Well, I must assume that Wwolin died, despite seeing him elsewhere. It's the only logical explanation.
Um...logical doesn't mean the same thing for you as it does for me, does it?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: February 24, 2013, 11:18:01 pm »

I've been locked in an extradimensional prison that doesn't exist for so long that time has restarted (square root of -infinty) times.
So no.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: February 24, 2013, 11:18:40 pm »

I'm here, don't worry. In fact, I haven't found a body (Done this before), been murdered (Fortunately not yet), or been taken in for questioning (Came close once), so today's been pretty good. Unfortunately, I've been hit with homework and a major storyboard meeting for an anime series I'm now developing, so no turn today.

It's perfectly logical. Zombies, remember?
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: February 24, 2013, 11:42:18 pm »

Oh good... I just about to take the whole thing seriously... except the zombie part. I did have a thought wondering if Wwolin really died... for about 15 seconds and then I thought... naw.

"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: February 24, 2013, 11:48:33 pm »

I'm here, don't worry. In fact, I haven't found a body (Done this before), been murdered (Fortunately not yet), or been taken in for questioning (Came close once), so today's been pretty good. Unfortunately, I've been hit with homework and a major storyboard meeting for an anime series I'm now developing, so no turn today.
You found a body?
Obviously you weren't murdered.
You're developing an anime series? Which one? Or are you not allowed/interested/willing to share?

Let me quote the relevant portion:
despite seeing him elsewhere.

By the way...are screams and stuff like that common wherever you live?
Sig

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: February 24, 2013, 11:58:06 pm »

You're developing an anime series? Which one? Or are you not allowed/interested/willing to share?
I'm quite interested in knowing that too... if possible.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: February 25, 2013, 01:02:08 am »

You found a body?
Obviously you weren't murdered.

Let me quote the relevant portion:
despite seeing him elsewhere.

By the way...are screams and stuff like that common wherever you live?

Wwolin finds a Body!: So, when I was younger, I lived near a sketchy trailer park. One of my friends lived there, and his big brother had a bit of a drug problem, which led to him hacking some poor fellow to bits with a machete over drug money and hiding the body in his pantry. And of course, the innocent little eight year old me has to be the one to open the cabinet for a snack the day after... Killed my appetite and my naivety in one fell swoop.

Anime!: A few friends and I recently decided to start working on an anime, because why the hell not? We're currently working on the plot for the first season, and hopefully we'll produce our first episode over spring or summer break.

Screaming!: Nope, screaming is a rarity. However, gunshots, surreal animal noises, and extremely creepy neighbors do make my life kinda like an awesome mystery novel. Hell, everything's almost too perfect for one. There's the old remains of a burned down mansion, an old overgrown shed, and this abandoned cabin that seems as if it was built during the mid 1800s, all of which are within an hour's walk through the woods from my home. I should have one of my author friends over sometime and write a book about it.

EDIT: Kinda makes me want to start a murder-mystery RTD. With gratuitous supernatural elements. I might actually do this...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 02:20:00 am by Wwolin »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: February 25, 2013, 02:24:20 am »

EDIT: Kinda makes me want to start a murder-mystery RTD. With gratuitous supernatural elements. I might actually do this...

i may be interested in playing this, reserve me a slot if you make it
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 159